AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA...

AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
twitter.com/AlexR_DC/status/800081717688156161
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we're not alt-right

we are a diverse board with people from all over the places and ideologies.

We are however more right wing than society. (and nationalistic as well, but to a lesser extent)

Go Shit post elsewhere. There's. Already threads.

>Public figure has to disavow radical supporters to stop him being lynched by the media
So out of the ordinary right?

What? The alt-right are faggots. Good riddance.

Wrong.

Ever since the Trumplet invasion, this has become an echo chamber.

Who says Im shitposting?

I literally left Sup Forums a few months ago, because it became a normie magnet for racists and "alt-righters".

STOP IT

>I literally left Sup Forums a few months ago, because it became a normie magnet for racists and "alt-righters"

Aww and you thought this was your invitation to come back

You should fuck off again, for good this time

damn you guys are desperate

It's ridiculous to think Trump is any Nazi sympathizer anyway. If he took a sword and massacred a room filled with them he'd still be labeled as one.

Good
Trump was a Paleo Con anyway

>giving a name to meme magic
The god emperor knows

This is the best thing he could have done in his current position as POTUS-elect

Meanwhile Sup Forums is doing the exact same thing (distancing itself from the alt-right label)

The fuck what is it with you guys today. NOBODY CARES. Everyone who really thought Trump will start a new Nazireich is fucking delusional.

>(and nationalistic as well, but to a lesser extent)
>lesser extent
fuck off leaf

You are alt-right u fucking faggot don't try to backtrack BC your religion was BTFOd by the 20 year old girls at the LA Times.

You all are a fucking joke, and it looks like u aren't getting you wall or Hillary imprisonment.

That's what u larpy fahgots get for supporting a racist con artist who literally runs consinoes

good think we're not alt-right

wow trump disavowed people doing nazi salutes what a shocking surprise

>Sup Forums ever being an echo chamber

Faggot.

Good thing i never identified as alt-right but as an attack helicopter with pro-trump tendencies

no you all are the alt-right

but i understand you need to have time to recover from this cruel reality

lmao

maximum kike shilling this (((alt-right))) strawman false flag kike narative

This nip is shitposting worse than a leaf

> That's what u larpy fahgots get for supporting a racist con artist who literally runs consinoes
They let you go on Sup Forums at your care facility?

Holy shit. Can faggots who identify as "alt-right" please fuck off to Stormfront, or whatever cesspit they dwell in

JUST
Sup Forums on suicide watch

TRUMP WILL DESTROY AMERIKKKA

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

>Disavows
>not a troll to the media and cucks

Sup Forumsacks, we must fully hijack the "right" and claim it as our own. Otherwise, faggots like Rubio and Cruz will tie Trulp supporters with the "alt-right" and we will perish. We have to turn the table on them. Trump supporters aren't "alt-right" any more. Trump won the presidency. Now Trump supporters are just "right". Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz are the new "alt-right".

MAGA.
#DitchTheAlt

I'm sick of this identity politics bullshit, I'm not a conservative, a republican, alt-rightist.

I'm a fucking patriot, and if you aren't, fuck you.

This is what happens when you openly let in users from other websites and have Frog LARPing threads as "culture."

Its not a surprise. Anyone would need this kind of "navigation". At the same time it would be less intelligent to play this game of one sides hatred being seen as right and the others oppressed. That is a war. You either respond to a war with war or you do so without hatred and ambition which means you would be fair and eqaul to everyone. You cannot do that without the appropriate response. You cannot do that without seeing hatred for what it is whether it is black or white, republican or democrat.... Hatred is always wrong, always destructive and it is more likely when one is accepting of the society that they will accept the hatred of non-whites while shunning that of whites.. Our society is heavily slanted and distorted in this manner. It is a very sick thing and very barbaric and unless something very mutant happens it is not going to stop. In the near future whites will quickly be overtaken by a kind of hatred and social slant which becomes tyrannical. Thats an obvious fact.

>I literally left Sup Forums a few months ago, because it became a normie magnet for racists and "alt-righters".

kek you just came here today to shitpost.

I now #Lube4Rube.

if you genuinely believe that i am very sorry lol

i'm sick and tired of this word, fuck the media

How about you fuck off.

I want to believe this because I don't want to directly support blind biggotry

What did you expect? He is and always will be a moderate. This "extreme" Trump thing is a meme unfortunately

When the media defines the alt-right as Nazi's then of course the president has to disavow it. Stop being dumb, and remember that the media is still working against him. First they tried to undermine his support in the Republican party. Now they see us as a threat and are trying to undermine our support. We will not let this happen, do you hear me paid shill? This is a fight that you have no morale for, you cannot win this war.

Fuck you too, poofter.

But seeing as this post is getting so much hate I know it's not true

AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAA

Pretty much
Besides the alt right has a leader and Sup Forums will never have a leader, other than maybe Trump but indirectly

thank you my man

such edge

Alt-right is a jewish invention.
It's the new antisemite.

>I want to be a bull prepper so bad!

>Trump is supposed to embrace people throwing nazi salutes.

k.

no you arnt, you are just a worthless faggot like your father and his father.

This. Whenever I talk to people in real life, it has nothing to do with the hatred of other people. Rather, it has to do with the preservation of values that are being stripped away from us. Off topic, but I used to browse Sup Forums a lot, but it's baffling of the amount of "indie" and punk rock groups who strongly support the status quo. It's now more rebellious to have morals and values, and that's fucking weird

n-no u

No, it isn't moron. The term has existed before Trump and the media. Having a cohesive group is literally the first step to actual change and if all you pussies do is give in everytime the left wing media slanders you, then you deserve destruction.

If you name your enemy you can oppose your enemy and you defeat your enemy. Just like naming SJWs or the eternal jew.

Define alt-right then, if you don't define it they will.

Oh no, Trump disavowed a strawman,
whatever will we do now?

Truth. Now, the guys in his Cabinet are actual extremists, and they will be actually crafting policy, so it's looking pretty good.

>Argie bargies

Don't make me swim down there

I don't care. I'm not alt-right but there is an intellectual base behind it. Go do your own research.

>we are a diverse board
lmao Sup Forums is a fucking hivemind that shitposts anyone with a different opinion to oblivion.

>read title
>read actual story

Its still full of holes but he was obviously asked about spencers view of alt right and disavowed him, which is fine. But the liberals are trying their hardest to punish those who don't agree with them. They will be crying when the first section of wall is erected.

Also note how all the liberal media are pushing the same points, yet again... While none are giving full quotes.

>Trump hates us
I unno, twitter shows otherwise

I'm a libertarian, you dipshit.

pol btfo

Literally a non issue.

Sup Forums isn't alt right, you know..

Alright Sup Forums we need to set some actual ground rules with this alt-right thing

Firstly, who the fuck is the actual alt-right?
is it the right wing media?
is it controlled opposition?
is it simply a short lived internet phenomenon that people bandwagon and forget about?
is it an umbrella term for online Trump supporters?
is it actually referring to certain subreddits/chans?

Secondly, does it even matter?

All in all, I think its pretty confirmed that Richard Spencer is either a plant or a retard

Dont get me wrong, Radix is alright, but almost everything that Spencer himself wrote in that was insufferable

He played up the 'white' too much, with not enough 'nationalist', and it ended up with him and his attempt to retake back his term making everything go down the shitter

>mfw Spencer got BTFO twice, first by Brexit and then by Trump BTFOing him

Confronted and beat.

i really hate this country

Those frog posting retards on plebbit have the same intellectual base you people do so what are you? Americucks will make excuses for everything

Sup Forums Blown the fuck out, eat shit cucklords

basically just a pressure movement like the tea party, but taking place online.

Please do, you can't be much worse than what we already have

OP would have you think that we are the alt-right and that Trump has disavowed us. Clearly trying to undermine our support.

its like you guys haven't here in the whole election

Its the shit that nu male reporter created so he can brand everyone that supported Trump in the first place

Hillary spoke the world alt-right and trying to brand the whole people.

Trump disavowing the alt-right means was the right thing to do.

new fags here don't understand the last time this happen ex. channalogy

NEVER BE DIVIDED AND THEN CONQUERED

Doesn't cost him much to disavow a "group" with no leader, no unified ideology and in which no one really feels like the movement is what really defines their political opinions.

its a strawman used to make real, normal people look like monsters, fuck this (((Alt-Right))) bullshit

Nah most people here are probably alt-right in the sense that they want a white ethnostate, right? Why identify as a 'nationalist' or anything other than altright when DA JOOZ have demonised those groups with the media?

Trump doesn't need the so-called alt right anymore, he won the election, the alt right is a hindrance, they've outlived their usefulness.

>more viewpoints being heard = echo chamber

I'm an expert on being right, and our humble board is far from being alt right. Do not let the media make you believe otherwise.

This is the truth.

The Alt-Right was a media mole that gave Stormfront and other troll groups the tools to manipulate Trump supporters and right wing freedom loving Americans.

Meme Magic is PURE Sup Forums though.

The "alt-right" is a meaningless term fabricated by the Hillary campaign.

We still have as yet to give an official name to our "movement," and we can't let shills dictate what we stand for.

So no, Sup Forums is not "alt-right," whatever the fuck that means.

Alt-right stopped being a thing when stormfags decided they wanted in i the party and like typical leftists couldn't keep their dick in their pants.

I suppose it really doesn't matter, as this election has showed that calling a person racist for having nationalist ideology doesn't work. And who trusts the BBC news network anyways? Why does OP think this matters, why are there so many replies? Something is so off here. Trust of media is at an all time low, but in this thread you would think it was over for us when it clearly is not.

>when you start off not taking a joke but then you make an interesting point

Since when is alt-right associated with nazis?

Lol this is pathetic

What a bunch of idiots, he must disavow it, he even don't know anything about the movement, at this time Trump must be careful with his words, just imagine it faggots if he would approve the Alt-right, he would had lots of problems, riots and no one leader in this world would like to have any relationship with your country. If you want that the Alt-right has success, you cucks should be carefuly, like don't attack people physically or expose the movement into the mass media, because it would be destroyed

But it's not my business

I was only joking m8

Love u really

You can't disavow something that doesn't exist

Thank god.

Pinning trump as a white nationalist was retarded.

Yea kinda like how the Democrats used to disavow Marxists. Now they don't even bother.

since That controlled opposition kike spencer said "Hail Trump" and did a nazi salute

As long as he builds wall deports em all I couldn't give a shit what he thinks
TRS is the only decent part of the alt right and it's going to be a while till a leader can come out and say "hey guys ever heard of the daily shoah? I love those guys"

Wait, are you telling me that Donald J Trump, whose daughter converted to Judaism, whose son-in-law is a Jew, whose grandchildren are Jewish... disavowed Neo-Nazis???!!
WHAAAAAAAAAAA?????????
Who would've thunked!
Really makes my jimmies rustle.

Alt-right is shit, neo-nazis are manchildren.

Go Trump!

This.
Hillary said: "These are racist ideas, race baiting ideas, anti-muslim, anti-immigrant, anti-women, all key tenants making up the emerging racist ideology known as the "alt-right".
I like woman. Am I not alt-right?

twitter.com/AlexR_DC/status/800081717688156161
the people sieg heiling were jewish