FUCKING JEWS ARE SHUTTING DOWN PIZZAGATE THREADS

SHUT. IT. DOWN.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=RsMAX7j1B2s

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5edior/admins_will_be_banning_this_subreddit_at_4pm_pst/
reddit.com/r/pizzagate
flickr.com/photos/kimnoble/albums/72157626474399453
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigger nigger

reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5edior/admins_will_be_banning_this_subreddit_at_4pm_pst/

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

>inb4 plebbit

Mass exodus of Jews when.

the fuck is going on with all the shilling and sliding on Sup Forums right now?

dis

It's been that way since H.R.C. invaded. Lurk more.

Something big may be coming

nvd

We are shutting them down BC they are retarded conspiracy theory that only fucktard alt-righters believe in. Do u RLLY think Hillary is running a pedo ring. Could u larp any harder?

What is the current status? Haven't seen anything

Nobody said she was running it

why even writing this ? Is it forbidden do to research now ? And where are your proof that this is bullshit ?
Fury thread aren't deleted although we all know that foxes with big dicks don't exist

tje

>1 post by this ID
>Do u RLLY think Hillary is running a pedo ring. Could u larp any harder?
gtfo my board, faggot

it is OK to ban Trump because he made a pussy joke but when lives are at stake it we need to look the other way. I hope non of your family members get snatched. Pedophilia is everywhere. When I was 12 4 men in blacksuits approached me and asked for my phone number etc.... I come to realize that these were organized PEDOS. That is way back. Imagine WTF they are capable now.

Can I get a link to that fucked up art gallery with the childlike drawings of pedophillia. The one where the people are perfoming sex acts on kids hold whips/snakes in their hands. Got to redpill someone. Thanks.

This ?
flickr.com/photos/kimnoble/albums/72157626474399453

Thanks user, thats the one.

Consolidate to this thread
TRUE DEKEKTIVE WILL NOT GIVE UP