When will you degenerate faggots stop bullying Sweden? Sweden is fine

When will you degenerate faggots stop bullying Sweden? Sweden is fine.

It's a first world country filled wealth, opportunities and happiness. Swedes are the champions of human rights, gender equality AND they're right to be proud of that. Sweden is rich and has the most beautiful people in the world. Their streets are clean, their energy is clean and their towns look like fairytales. Swedes care about nature and have a great sense of humour. Sweden is great.

Admit it, you hate Sweden because you wish your country was like Sweden. That's ok, I too wish Britain was like Sweden. Even Swedish ghettos are better than ours.

>inb4 hurr durr Sweden is cucked/has moslems.

And it's still doing fucking fine. The population is majority indigenous and there is no terrorism. So stop spreading memes and stop believing them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
numbeo.com/crime/country_result.jsp?country=Romania
numbeo.com/crime/country_result.jsp?country=Sweden
numbeo.com/crime/country_result.jsp?country=Iceland
numbeo.com/crime/country_result.jsp?country=United Kingdom
youtube.com/watch?v=L5ETiMA8OQw
youtube.com/watch?v=arjJmqDrUUI
ww.rrojasdatabank.info/HDRP_2010_40.pdf
nrk.no/urix/svenske-politifolk-frykter-at-de-taper-kampen-mot-kriminelle-1.13138829
archive.is/3ASvy
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinionsmätningar_inför_riksdagsvalet_i_Sverige_2018
sentio.no/sv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based Bong

Predicted to be 3rd world by 2020

Swedish ghettos are more peaceful than most British suburbs.

>sweden is fine

hahhahahahahahahhahaahahahah

Reminder that this is one of the biggest political parties in sweden

dob geg

>biggest political parties

Another straight up lie about Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

Kill yourself, mudslime garbage.

aha

numbeo.com/crime/country_result.jsp?country=Romania

numbeo.com/crime/country_result.jsp?country=Sweden

numbeo.com/crime/country_result.jsp?country=Iceland

nice try mohamad

Gypsyland is safer then Aryan Progresive Liberal Refugee Heaven Sweeden

But so is Britan

numbeo.com/crime/country_result.jsp?country=United Kingdom

Really should make you think...

Enjoy your daughters getting raped/killed/spit upon for not embracing Islam you retards

ett (1) brev av detta Identifikations numret.

ONE FUCKING POST, get back to rotherham and Bribe more cops and officials shitskin

>Sweden is fine
that meme still going around?

>One of the biggest political parties

>5,4% of votes last parliament election

Also that symbol is an "L" as in "Liberals".

Damn, replied to the wrong post

Meant to reply to this one

No, Ive been to Sweden, and it could actually do with a good nuking!

>Murr muh SD party

The people are fucking brainwashed, deluded and fucked anyway.

In Sweden, you can't even buy a moderate conservative paper without being radically judged as a Nazi.

Their women are the worst (worse than USA, FRA, GER, UK women)

And their replacement rates are fucking low thanks to their ''gender quality'' suicidal bullshit.

Nuke the fucking shithole. And please, any non cucked swedes, we'll take you as refugees from your shithole.

Honestly, I though USA, France, UK and Belgium were the most cucked countries until I explored mainland Europe more

>happiness
>humour
Pic related describes those two for Swedes.

Sweden is not fine, only by comparison.

>Politicians in Stockholm said the policy of “gender-equal” snow removal has failed after the weather brought Sweden’s capital to a standstill last week, with hospitals reporting a fourfold increase in broken bones.

>The city switched to a “feminist” system of clearing snow last winter but last week’s burst of snow, which threw the city into chaos, has cast doubt on its effectiveness.

>Previously, fresh snowfalls were cleared first from main roads and by areas like construction sites before being removed from pavements and cycle lanes. As men are more likely to drive and women more likely to travel on foot, more women slipped on the ice which led to complaints that the system was sexist.

You're welcome Swedbro.

Glad there is agreement.

Wow that's a great argument against Sweden. Some of their popsicles are penis shaped! What a disaster!

Here is your (you).

oosh

Thanks Nigel.

Whenever someone tries to say Sweden isn't completely fucked, just post these
youtube.com/watch?v=L5ETiMA8OQw
youtube.com/watch?v=arjJmqDrUUI

How much black do you have inside you right now OP?

Most of this is true, but there are many problems still.

>It's a first world country filled wealth
Where is it coming from and where is it going? Sweden is still living of wealth from the 60s. The entire system is unsustainable (which is why a massive drop in HDI is predicted between now and 2030)

>opportunities
Not really. Sweden is a troubled nation, that PRIOR to the refugee crisis (remember: Sweden took per capita more than any other country) already had such a massive housing problem, a second Stockholm needs to be built to house everyone looking for a home

>and happiness
How do you even measure this shit

>Swedes are the champions of human rights, gender equality AND they're right to be proud of that.
No. More on that later.

>Their streets are clean
Here we go. Gender neutral snow sweeping. Yes, that is a thing. Yes, it's costing the Swedish government millions. Yes, it's fucking stupid. But Sweden is the Mecca of feminism.

>Admit it, you hate Sweden because you wish your country was like Sweden
Au contraire: I love Sweden because it's the canary in the coalmine.

Sweden WAS beautiful, but then the Swedes ruined it.

>The population is majority indigenous
And what if we look at the population under 5 years old, what's the number then? Oh right, it's "racist" to ask for that number in Sweden so we simply do not know.
>and there is no terrorism
Of course not. Unlike France (comparable Muslim population, percentage wise) and America (much lower Muslim population, percentage wise) Sweden's government isn't making "mischief" in Muslim lands (ie. military interventions). On top of that, Sweden is offering housing and rehabilitation to ISIS fighters returning. You don't shit where you eat. And that's what ISIS does: they shit in France, America, UK, Germany, and they eat in Sweden.

America is already a third world country.

Gör Sverige lagom igen.

ww.rrojasdatabank.info/HDRP_2010_40.pdf

UN report stating Sweden will be the #45 in living HDI in 2030. It was in the top 10 in 2010. No other country experiences such a sharp decline. Sweden will be below Mexico in HDI

>every day 3 police officers in sweden quit their job

>80% of the force are considering a different career

>26% increase in murder

>people don't even bother reporting crimes anymore because it results in nothing

>the politicians do not agree a crisis is happening, and saying that is "going too far".

nrk.no/urix/svenske-politifolk-frykter-at-de-taper-kampen-mot-kriminelle-1.13138829

GOTHENBURG (NRK) : Every day three police officers in Sweden quit. 80 percent of the force say they are considering finding another job. Everywhere we hear talk of a serious crisis, and that the police are losing the fight against the criminals.

Mafia executions

Meanwhile, violent crimes have increased sharply. Number of murders rose from 82 in 2014 to 103 in 2015 - an increase of 26 percent. And it continues: So far this year 107 people have been killed - more than in all of last year.

In comparison, the murder rates declined in Norway, from 27 in 2014 to 23 in 2015.
most exactly half as many inhabitants as Sweden.

technically, Sweden is a third world country.

t.abdul

Meanwhile;
archive.is/3ASvy

All seven police regions miss the goal of improved investigation results.

>The acute crisis in the police is shown by a falling number of solved cases, longer response times and an increased number of police officers who are leaving the job.

We can now present figures showing that the police in modern times has never produced so few criminal investigations as in 2016.

Between January and October the number of investigations forwarded to prosecutors fell to 120,015. That's a decline of 11,875 investigations or 9 percentage points compared with the corresponding period of 2015. 131,890 inquiries - also a record low at the time.

Worst results show Stockholm Region and South Region. Here, investigation results backed by a full 13 percent compared with last year. According to the Chief of Police the main reason is the wave of unsolved murders and attempted murders needing to be prioritized.

"The heavy, serious crime, we have to prioritize. We can not put a murder aside, comments Eliasson."

>Sweden is fine.

It´s not that great acctually.

Last week 5 min from me: 6 year old kids threatened with rape for not being muslim enough. Beaten up everyday.

No I hate Sweden because it´s a communist hell hole

swedish nigger lynching militias when?

gender equality is nothing to be proud of.

it is if it's equality of opportunity. Forced equality of outcome on the other hand is bullshit.

But they already got their 2015 predictions totally wrong, so the report is discredit a year ago...

>Everywhere you go there are signs in Arabic.
>If you go outside during normal working hours you'll be a minority where ever you go.
>In many places you'll be a minortiy reguardless especially in schools(Not uni).
>The subculture in the "ghettos" is shit and will prevent most from ever integrating.
There are litterally no good news in this country. Sure we are better off then most but that is going to change. Patting yourself in the back now and saying that we are all good is not making the future look better. Pls stop it Sven.

You fucking liberal leftist tard. I live in Gothenburg and it's very much not fucking fine. I'm afraid of letting my girlfriend go out alone lest she be raped, like the girl who was raped and murdered about 100 fucking meters from my apartment. There's fucking police helicopters, grenade attacks, are you fucking insane?

Funny thing is the niggers are not even competing for the worst people here. Arabs, afghans, north africans, gypsies and... well Somalis are probably number 5.

they are all the same scum and you know it sven

t. Pewdiepie

Sweden is not fine

no sweden is not fine

Bullshit.

I went to Sweden to visit my fiancés parents. I was in Lund, Malmo and Stockholm. Lund was alright but Malmo and Stockholm were full of shitskins begging for money. It was horrible.

And Paris was even worse.

Somalians are number 1, no fucking discussion. Traitors don't hold a candle to them, muds don't, gyps don't, there is nothing more disgusting.

Someone does well in-spite of those factors, not because of them.

Sweden is like a country full of flightless birds; they're so removed from the realities of the survival that they simply don't know how to protect themselves or enforce their will upon others at this point.

When I lived there, it was interesting. I am clearly not Swedish; I would never pass for a Swede. At worst I was regarded with dull curiosity while I broke numerous Swedish social mores, stole tons of shit I had assumed was free until other foreigners actually corrected me, and just generally brought the quality of Sweden down by me not being Swedish and fucking with things.

The Swedes are very accommodating in being fucked with which is by far the worst part; I speak enough Swedish to get by, but I was regarded always as an odd foreigner that Swedes could speak English to. I lived in Sweden for about 2 years. I have never learned how the system worked because no one ever forced it upon me. I would get bills that I wouldn't pay, I would get slightly annoyed letters from Swedish immigration that I was not registered in whatever system. I literally went to jail one night because I had become belligerently drunk and the police woke me up with hot soup and drove me an hour and a half back to my home.

I love Sweden, but Sweden needs to be protected from itself. Sweden is the life guard that gets drowned to death by panicking swimmers, the old woman who has her social security stolen by her children, the retarded feminist that goes to the middle east and gets sent home in a casket.

Sweden is a disaster. And it will get much, much worse.

Wow. Sounds like an interesting time. I might take off a couple of years to go to Sweden and fuck around.

lol Sweden is fine

>murder rate up by 80% over the last 2 years

I bet it's because of a whitelash.

Go for it. If you're a moderately socially awkward American, you'll be a very socially confident Swede.

Also, Swedes live in a constant flux of coffee binges and alcoholism.

That's a lie. Nobody drinks on Tuesdays.

>It's a first world country filled wealth, opportunities and happiness.
>And a rape rate higher than African countries

Nope Sweden is fucked. Just slightly more fucked than we are and you always punch down.

Sweden is 1)cucked and 2) doesn't really have any wealth.

Also gender equality? HAHAHAHHAHA.

That's only because they're inline at Systembolaget.

wake up swedbros, kill the jews and the kebabs

And in real 2015 Sweden was at place 15, not 25.

The prediction has failed miserably already

That explains that one Swedish politician who said he wants Sweden to be more like Africa. If Sweden became more like the average African country, its rape rate would actually go down. And let's not forget that Angola recently outlawed Islam, which would be an example worth following for Svergistan.

>the only protection sweden needed was from themselves

It's like poetry

Gotta stock up while it's open.

> (You)
>Somalians are number 1, no fucking discussion. Traitors don't hold a
Somalis are so predictably stupid whereas the other fucks I mentioned at times show some degree of twisted intelligence which makes them a lot more dangerous. How hard would it be to get rid of all somalis if there was a will, not that hard. Arabs on the other hand will be a pain.

>>The subculture in the "ghettos" is shit and will prevent most from ever integrating.

To be fair, Sweden has no interest in integrating its migrants and refugees.

As an urban Brit, this is such a stark difference between my country and yours.

You've ghettoised your muslims and are hoping they will up and leave at some time once they get sick of the cold and the dark. The "support/integration/orientation" type programs are heavily promoted, but participation is always voluntary. And, let's be honest, your culture and language are bizarre and impenetrable, even for a tall, blue eyed, white Brit.

I actually see that as some sort of saving grace for the Swedish - you treat your migrants ever so politely. But they are house guests. They are not residents. You will never ask them to leave; but you will eventually passive aggressive them into going somewhere else.

Fuck off britfag.

I love Sweden. Too bad I was not born there.

>language bizarre for a brit
What? English is easy as shit to pick up because the sentence structure is virtually identical. It's all vocabulary.

Varför i hela helvete bor du i Göteborg?
Eller ens i en av de större städerna?
Självmordsbenäget och efterblivet.

Goteborg is like London in the 1960s though mate. I stroll around that place and it's so relaxed and non-threatening, even in the middle of the night. Your girls go around at 1am, visibly drunk and in funny college-based fancy dress uniforms, and their male friends just let them get off the tram by themselves and I'm like "shouldn't someone walk that girl home?"

I think Swedes that remain in Sweden are pretty naive and not really very street smart. And that means crimes of opportunity are more likely to succeed.

Look, it's a leaf!

Good times breed weak people.

3% alcohol beer is the devil.

>Eller ens i en av de större städerna?

All familj, släkt och arbete och utbildning finns här, vad finns det för anledning att jag inte skulle vistas där jag gör?

>big
a fucking dane

>Arrive in Gothenburg a few days before New Year in 2012
>On NYE the streets are packed with Swedish men wearing bowties and suits, women in fancy evening dresses and furs, the streets are alight with Christmas decorations, the police are no where to be seen, but there is no need.
>Get drunk with a bunch of random Swedes on glugg watching fireworks from the fort on the hill because people are simply glad to be interacting with others

I weep for the future.

Trips of lulz

Same thing applies for Mexico and Venezuela...and Africa, and Japan...for fucks sake...

Got some more recent stats?

I find not (object; plural) syntax-the very similar to English.

The sentence structure of Swedish is something like Chaucer or at best Shakespearean English.

They are doing poorly, and that is the official election results so IDK what you are looking for, here are some polls

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinionsmätningar_inför_riksdagsvalet_i_Sverige_2018

Just take one look at Malmö and you'll regret what you just wrote.

Well said. There is no real escape plan at present, it's just some sort of obligation in the minds of Swedes to provide for foreigners that have forcibly injected themselves into their society.

>Swedish is hard
It's really not that bad, the only problem is that Swedes won't ever force you into speaking Swedish. I lived in France on business for a while, and in six months I could hold a decent conversation and survive because I had to. I went to Lapland for a bit during the winter and even in the middle of fucking Kiruna the second they recognized I had an accent they spoke English.

Acording to sentio this mounth
sentio.no/sv/
Moderates 20,5 (19,5)
Liberals 4,8 (5,9)
Centerparty 8,1 (8,7)
christiandemocrats 3,4 (4,1)
socialdemocrats 20,8 (23,5)
leftwing party 9,1 (9,7)
enviromentalist party 3,0 (2,4)
Swedendemocrats 25,0 (21,7)

I agree

Sweden: once a beacon of hope for the world, now an ominous warning
So, thanks for that

Take my post, the only thing you need to do is remove "the" and use an ending on the subject or whatever the shit it's called. That's the only thing, other than that you can go word for word. It's incredibly similar.

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

That`s some royal tier cuck.

>I don't recall anyone here ever identifying as "alt right" before Trump came along
Now that the election is over could you please return to reddit,