Editor of Politico doxxes richard spencer and calls for him to be beat with baseball bats

here's his twitter

twitter.com/michaelphirsh

Other urls found in this thread:

vocativ.com/378306/politico-editor-resigns-doxx-richard-spencer/
twitter.com/POLITICOMag/status/801200324560072704
twitter.com/michaelphirsh
poynter.org/2016/politico-editor-resigns-after-posting-address-of-white-nationalist/440114/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they're really looking for a fight, aren't they?

would be a shame if they attacked first....
who knows what would happen

kek let's run with this

E-everyone else is the violent hate group!

t. leftist

Brownshirts when?

Oh, he gunna get it now.

Hopefully he's armed to the teeth, this could be a great happening if they underestimate his preparation and try something stupid.

>that retard Spencer gets his ass beat
>leftists look even more crazy and retarded
>Sup Forums just keeps on watching the shitstorm with blankets and popcorn

This is great

PERFECT

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEEDED

To prove that the left is actually violent.

This way we run with this, let the autistic larp get beaten/killed by crazed liberals and we have a MARTYR

KEEP FEEDING THE HATRED OF SPENCER

KEEP ENCOURAGING LEFTIES TO BE VIOLENT

It's a win win. We kill an fbi larp, but use the jew's own pets to do it for us. While simultaneously drawing sympathy for the alt right from normies, because we were the peaceful ones.

Spencer is a good guy, he has a wife and a white son and has sacrificed a lot for the movement.

Are they fucking retarded? This is going to backfire a thousand fold.

once the Lefty-nigs nog out -- with each passing day they're becoming more & more unhinged and insane, just a matter of time until this shit reaches critical mass.

The more the far-Left takes over, the more moderate Dems and disinterested folks will coalesce around the Trump movement

the Trump brownshirt scenario will only work if it's defensive in nature, if the SJWs keep getting crazier and dangerous, this shit could actually happen after the dust settles

Would be hilarious if he gave the wrong address and instead gave the address armed to the teeth. Leftist would be martyrs for nothing.

we'll get sympathy on our side.

liberals aren't so different from muslims after all

our new horst wessel

he deserves it, fucking idiot

just report him and move on

At least, Spencer would have done one good thing.
Making that shit get out of the wood.

Report him to FBI.

yea, he's sacrificed alot, including the movement itself

bump

Good

kill the head of this fake snake they made and let us continue without these spergy LE FAWKES MASK teir idiots ruining everything

Dude, Mike Enoch yelled "hail victory" at last years NPI. This shit is just the media blatantly lying and taking what Spence said out of context to try and tie in with Trump.

>Alt Ctrl Delete
>movement
taking the left b8 while its hot. At least he will be a great martyr

Good goy
>If CNN says he's bad then I agree

well we know hirsh lives right next door to one of those addresses

>my only understanding of the alt right is the media who are totally truthful and consistent
go to trs, radix or amren. Thats alt-right.

Violent guy. From a culture of violence, though. His grandad was in the Bund.

Looks like he just got himself doxxed back:

UH OH

I'd make a bet that spencer would love to take that beating. it would make him a martyr.

>Hey, we found the address of the guy who you don't like, let's raid his house and beat him to death with baseball bats.
>He deserves it anyway

It's all in Alinsky's handbook

The last thing the Left should do is make martyrs of their opponents.

And he has resigned:

vocativ.com/378306/politico-editor-resigns-doxx-richard-spencer/

Who is this Spencer guy?

Can they actually beat him into a coma? You're not going to recruit people to a cause by throwing sieg hiels around like a fucking moron. Him getting his ass beat by mad lefties is the only good thing he can accomplish at this point. Not that I'm wishing violence on him or anything, but the guy destroyed any credibility that was created over the last year in the span of a few minutes so fuck him.

Allegedly resigned

there was never any to begin with. you are on our side or you are a cucked liberal. there is nothing between except faux outrage.

He is the leader of the alt left.

no, the alt-kike is jewish controlled opposition.
Into the trash it goes.

Good , I hope a pack of niggers rape him both before and after his demise.

Google street view of the nigs installing his security system

""resigned""

in other words, he just swapped position from editor to executive editor

Hello Antifa

Here we go.

Problem is we arent alt-right so we dont care what happens to people trying to brand it and make money.

Sup Forums is a notzi site now

Yes they have been desperate to provoke a violent reaction so they can pretend they are victims of right wing terrorism or something.

None of these people matter and there's no reason to be taking about this. Stop letting lefties who lost set the narrative. We should be focusing on reaching the moons of Jupiter. I'm convinced anyone talking about this literally who is a shill. I could give a fuck less about Richard Spencer.

Hello Brock Squad
Hows that Soros dick taste nigger?

I see what you mean imo the Alt-Right could have been a powerful meme, but did the same mistake the New Right did in Europe. Jumping the bait TOO SOON. Lets see what happens. I mean a REAL martyr could be a plus, especially with a neo con or lefty assassin

GET DAT NIGGA

>being this new

you didn't learn anything from the election did you. trump threw out outrageous position after outrageous position. and eventually they became normalized.

wow. just watched the video to see what all the fuss was about. what a fucking loose unit. he deserves what ever he gets that fucktard.

t. antifa

>getting this asshurt by a couple roman salutes

jesus man go back to tumblr or wherever you came from

I can feel your anger. It makes you strong....gives you focus.

HE JUST DELETED HIS ACCOUNT LMAO
don't let the comment escape his employer
twitter.com/POLITICOMag/status/801200324560072704

WE'VE GOT HIM ON THE RUN

Nobody cares about the kike-shilled strawman. The ((((alt-right))) is a kike lugenpresse boogeyman, and this is yet another shillthread.

Please anyone has archived the tweet

this

the leftist overreaction to Trump is going to alienate the political center and bolster his approval

I won't be surprised if we see the return of actual radical left wing terrorist groups which would really put the traditional left on the defensive and push them toward the center

That dirty fucking jew

Let all media eat itself.
BURN IT TO THE FUCKING GROUND!
None of them represent us .
No one group can.
Trump is the one & only.In Trump we Trust.

Exactly
It's all planned controlled action, this faggot isn't going anywhere

who the fuck is richard spencer and why has his name suddenly appeared everywhere with everyone calling him an "alt right leader." Its a plant or psyop, because while I think the alt-right is a made up term, I'd be considered alt-right according to the media. I've never seen or heard of this guy until yesterday, so how exactly he a leader of a movement that I've been following for a long time now?

Poor innocent Spencer, is he gonna be a sacrifice to kek?

Did they forget that he is on the same side as them? I love that our opponents think that fighting each other will lead them to a victory over us

Oh boy this gonna be good.

Be a shame if someone here did something and it got blamed on the left. Like pizza deliveries???

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

with a severance package and re hiring bonus built right in

Hes not, this is all politically correct tactics, all they got is labels to throw around, even if the label don't fit, and when they wear out they'll come up with a new one.

nobody needs to do anything to the guy. he initiated the self destruct sequence already

This

and some will try to embrace those labels and try to bring people together who are incompatible, like pjw.

>twitter.com/michaelphirsh
Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!
KEK

newfag

He tried to dish it out but couldn't take it. What a fucking puss

He's resigned according to poynter.org/2016/politico-editor-resigns-after-posting-address-of-white-nationalist/440114/

another story breaks. they will have seen the comments by now most likely. someone ask why twitter was deleted maybe

>I wasn't thinking of a fucking letter, Doug.

This triggers the Leftist

Spencer is controlled opposition

He needs to be removed forcibly and quickly
Hopefully the left will disrupt their masters plans and take out MSMs new weapon

>our grandfathers brought baseball bats to bund meetings

Yeah that's cause they had the kike mafia backing them fucking yids, I'd like to see this Jew try and pull anything.

>oy vey the right is getting uppity, purge them goyim!!!!!!!

nevermind just saw
the power of kek compels you!

This Canadian gets it, it's the set-up for a 15-D Chess manoeuvre.

Journalists are really dumb people, aren't they?

This is a set up from the left. They know we like to point out when they call for violence. They are doing this so that Spencer guy no one gave a shit about before starts being defended by us. Do not fall for it, even if they are committing a crime.

I didn't knew that beating the shit of other people was a right.

He's obviously armed to the teeth.

>oy vey let the leftists do what they want with no consequence, you don't want to be a racist do you?

Could we maybe give him a taste of his own medicine?

You're all being played and half the posters in this thread are MSM shills

Sup Forums has gotten fat and lazy after Trump's victory

Good. They'll get rid of that larping faggot while simultaneously turning white nationalists into the victims.

>Benjamin Mullen
That's an alter ego and fake news, right?

Agree. I like Spencer, but it would be great PR if some tolerant liberals beat the shit out of him.

I'm a horrible person...

Kek, I live a mile away from him.

He lives right by the Burke school.