>A fucking leaf

Could the mods just ban us already?

Other urls found in this thread:

fusion.net/story/279189/vancouver-furry-convention-syrian-refugees/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just uncuck yourselves already Sup Forums

every furry I met IRL was Canadian

I'm in Nevada and don't run into many Canadians, but when I do, they are invariably furries -- like they walk around casually with a fucking fox tail hanging out of their pants like its cool. What are the chances of this shit, its really freaking me out

I don't mean to be so aggro and call Canadians faggots and all... but really, something is wrong with you guys

Sorry!

We're like if Australia and Sweden had a baby and let the mosted cucked man in cuck town raise it. pray for Canada

Yeah mods, I am procrastinating on some major shovelling right now.

>The age of australian shitposting is over

severely disapointed in my fellow countrymen. just because you live in toronto or montreal doesn't mean you shouldn't have pride in yourselves and your country

The time of the leaf has come.

whats that, Canada is now known has weed moonman country lol

Sup Forums made me a self-hating leaf.
I just want the US to annex us now.

better?

DAY OF THE RAKE

Well that would explain why Canadians are so fucked up. It is the definitive trait by which they unknowingly divulge further stigmatising conditions; the primary factor, the telltale sign, the reddest of flags under which auxiliary disclosures occur. Our ancestors have known for centuries about the inherit dangers displayed by those who demonstrate signs of fur faggotry, but it is only in the information age that this defect of the mind and utter corruption of the soul has been able to reach prominent recognition.

Going about wearing only the thinnest facade of humanity, they are the spineless spawn of the Adversary. That is the true face of the Canadian: Loathsome creatures of pestilence and scavenging.

lmao never forget
fusion.net/story/279189/vancouver-furry-convention-syrian-refugees/

Could there seriously be a more poorlyand lazily designed flag than the FUCKING LEAF?

Better than piss poor generic red, white, and blue stripes you fucking Mudslime.

OP is a wise person and I agree with him.

Leafs are better than aussies anyway.

>blah blah low energy cuck bait since I can't pretend to be CTR anymore

Sup Forums this leaf is confirmed mentally ill tumblr/leftypol transsexual. He can't help himself. What's your excuse that you all keep

F
A
L
L
I
N
G

for it several times a day for months?

Now I feel like we're just Poland with a bicycle wheel

Im a faggot but I hate furries. I do like hentai and MLP though.

Sorry aussie, your time has came and went.

We are the primary shit posters on Sup Forums now, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Now hop on your roo and get the fuck out of this thread.

you wish you could feel like Poland
next one

Seriously we need to start pushing for annexation. Our leaders are garbage and the constitution would be a huge step up over our charter of rights and freedom. You know in Canada the truth is less important than hurting feelings, you can literally get fined or locked up for hate speech even if what you say is factually accurate. That is some top tier kike control system... Annex or nukes now, pretty please?

You betray us, and we'll hang you on the tree like the fucking leaf you are.

i love candians

If you're banned, you win

They had their chance.

At least rooposters can into banter. Leafs are just disappointing on every level.

You're just missing blue. Don't act like you're so special