Brit/pol/ - British Politics Thread - Catholics Aren't Human Edition

>THE MOST PRO-EU PARTY IN BRITISH HISTORY FUCKS US AGAIN - DAVID DAVIS TO EU: "BRITAIN WANTS TO STAY IN THE SINGLE MARKET"
msn.com/en-gb/money/news/david-davis-to-eu-official-britain-wants-to-stay-in-the-single-market/ar-AAkBKW2

>EU ARMY CONFIRMED - GUESS WHO'S PAYING FOR IT
express.co.uk/news/world/735031/EU-votes-to-create-Super-Army-as-defence-plan-passes-through-parliament

>BLAIR THE BLOOD GOD AND RICHARD BRANSON PLOT NEW CAMPAIGN GROUP TO DERAIL EU DEPARTURE - AS IF THE TORIES WEREN'T DOING ENOUGH ALREADY
express.co.uk/news/politics/735172/Secret-campaign-group-backed-Richard-Branson-plots-derail-Brexit

>MAY AND CO BUTTHURT OVER FARAGE'S SWAY WITH DONALD TRUMP
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/22/nigel-farage-tories-trump-brexit

>GORILLA TAUGHT HOW TO CONVERSE WITH HUMANS CALLS UKIP VOTERS RACISTS
express.co.uk/news/uk/734954/Diane-Abbott-Ukip-BNP-LBC-far-right-Nigel-Farage

>LIB DEMS SEEK TO REBRAND THEMSELVES AS THE PRO-EU PARTY
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-referendum-second-poll-lib-dems-labour-a7424661.html

>UKIP AND TORIES BOTH IMPLICATED IN THANET SOUTH / ROCHESTER & STROOD MISSPENDING
kentonline.co.uk/kent/news/election-watchdog-to-probe-ukip-116182/

>>SCOTLAND
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/21/irn-bru-sales-in-parliament-soar-since-snp-increased-numbers-in/

>THREAD THEME - 2015 UKIP OPTIMISM CRINGE EDITION
youtube.com/watch?v=RVUHYfjyVYI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KHoVBK2EVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for yorkshire

evening chaps

SIEG!

EU army to cull the whites NOW

REMINDER THAT:
We are fucked and Brexit will only happen in name!

>mfw the Irish poster thinks he's so clever when he doesn't even know the difference between the EEA and the Customs Union

evening lads

>WE'LL GO FROM HALFWAY IN THE EU TO HALFWAY OUT

That implies that we have a party in government that want to lower immigration in the first place though

How can so many people forget that Theresa May as Home Secretary actually managed to beat Tony Blair's record on most immigrants entering the country in one year? And he sent out fucking SEARCH PARTIES for the fuckers

evening

Lads, I have written to my MP about this. Got a useless answer.

Why do we include international students in migration figures? It seems really stupid, just inflating them because they can'y be bothered to change the entry question hey ask people.

nice winter pepe lad. did you make it?

Restricting foreign students is just silly economic self harm

HEIL!

B-But she said some kinda right wing things in a speach...

t. Abdul at Birmingham Metropolitan College of Afro-Anglo Art Studies

name some brit/pol/ approved snacks

nah it was one of the op pictures for an autumn brit/pol/ a while ago

>yank flag creation

Is there any good places to live by the seaside lads? Thinking of moving from my shithole city

H-how did you know?

Got me driving test tomorrow lads, fucking bricking it

oh well, i really like it. stashed.

>Catholics Aren't Human

Reminder that Germany invented communism, aided Lenin in taking over Russia, destroyed the chances of Fascism succeeding, allowed communists to take over half of Europe and is currently self destructing in a lefty orgy, taking the entire continent down with it.

The Germans are, and always will be, the white race's greatest threat. The Kraut must be purged from the face of this planet.

>T.Greg

Abdul will be paying silly fee's to be here.

Educating foreign students is a bigger foreign currency provider (I want to say export but it doesn't leave) than pharmaceuticals. It's behind only automotive and financial services.

make sure you dont let the windows fog up, somebody i know failed from that alone a while ago

That apples regardless of the model. The question we face is how to acquire the tools, not whether or not they get used.

white island ethnostate FUCKING WHEN?

>Sell scrolls to the peasants and claim that if they buy them their relatives who are burning in hell will get sent to heaven

>Ban reading and translating the Bible because if people knew what it actually said compared to what you've been telling them they'd fucking massacre you

What a carve-up

i live in hove, and it's a great town, but i'm not sure Sup Forums would agree. full of hipsters desu, but brighton is a lot worse.

You'll be aight son. Look around a lot.
Out of interest, where?
Got mine Friday lunchtime.

what's up sluts

Those apartment buildings look /comfy/

>yank comes into brit/pol/
>it ain't me starts playing

Reminder that even if we had a full, hard Brexit and a Parliament committed to implementing UKIP's manifesto with full public support, we will still be demographically fucked.

Reminder that in order to avoid demographic oblivion, at the very least we'll need a complete stop to ALL immigration, mass deportations of both legal and illegal immigrants and for all white people to have more children.

>EU army is actually happening
Wait what i thought this was just a meme someone explain to me what the fuck is going on?

Frigg Drumpf and Frig white folks

who /bestyorkshire/ here?

Take it easy, son and don't get drawn into driving like all the other fucking idiots and you'll be fine.

it's ok to be nervous. when i took my test, my foot on the clutch was shaking like a leaf when i did the parallel parking.
i didn't feel confident until the first time i drove on my own and i realised it's easy as fuck.

Another Nick Clegg lie BTFO.

But pay no attention to that. What about the 350 million for the NHS, huh? You evil RACISTS.

>Martin "All you need is faith" Luther

idk but we'd better not be cucked into paying for it

>thought this was just a meme
That's what the Tories wanted you to believe
Remember when Farage got mocked and derided as a conspiracy theorist for appearing on the media and claiming that an EU Army was in planning? Probably not but still

>

We were perpetually blocking it. Now we are leaving the road is clear.

>mfw

I have to say lads

Thinking about the Christmas Truce always brings me close to tears

Having my third cheeky McDonalds of the day lads.

Farage deserved to be mocked, because as with Turkey he was ignoring that the UK could and would veto it into perpetuity.

It was a ludicrous idea that would never have happened, until we decided to leave.

>le heretics DOOS VAULT111

FucK off

Why are you posting these terrible images?

Fun fact: We are never going to actually leave, only difference is now we have less say then we did before.

It says something about the state of people today that two different armies who had been blowing each others' mates up could act civil for the sake of Christendom whereas today a hard-left and hard-right person probably couldn't stay in the same room together

it is pretty sad that no germans died that day

>anglicans honestly believe they will receive salvation

>Abandoning Christ's Church

>350 million for the NHS
this whole affair triggers me so much. It is wrong in a way (we actually send £248m) but that's only because the EU give us a rebate.
And then they tried to pin it on Nige, even though he wasn't even part of the official Leave campaign.

nice, ive had 2 in the last 2 days

Christmas 1915 both sides High Command ordered the shelling to be ramped up to prevent it happening again.

>Idol-worshippers don't think their fate lies in eternal hellfire

I didn't, that's why I'm an Antiochian Orthodox Christian.

You're fucking disgusting.

Shame on you.

>His church was a literal Cash4Heaven scam

why are the yanks here? Surely it isnt entertaining to post on a different countries threads? or are their threads that shit?

Yeah and we still haven't left.

>But I'm sure March will be when it happens!

>calling out the eternal anglo

based

This. Voting to leave the EU was so fucking dumb. It only actually works when you have politicians that know what they're doing and actually what to leave. The majority of MPs don't which means we are fucked.

The referendum was a mistake.

just had dinner, thoughts?

You just need a plan to do it with all these beta males and completely cucked "men" who will oppose "muh evil hitler" actions.

things

Southampton, apparently the test centre is fairly harsh

K, ill put a bill in front of parliament tomorrow. Thanks for the warning.

brit/pol/ is always the comfiest thread on this board.

His face looks like it's been scrubbed raw by a sandstorm

Voting to leave wasn't the mistake. Having a referendum in the first place was.

>mfw I voted leave and I'm not too fond of Catholics

>le papists worship idols and saints may may

Apostates pls.

really loved that sainsbury's ad from a couple of years back
youtube.com/watch?v=6KHoVBK2EVE

They're headquartered in Ireland for tax evasion. The jobs are all in London, you have a post box and some tax undercutting.

Again... GDP is important, but purchasing power is more important. We buy a lot of German products, outside the EU we can still get them. Inside the EU the market is limited.

> They're EU funds

Yes, and whose been paying more into the EU than we get out for the past 40 years?

What I'm saying is Deutsche Bank funded the bail out, this is the German national bank. Now EU and German funds are mixed, German tax payers are picking up the bill, the German economy is now integral to the debt of you, Greece, Spain and Italy. When Germany looses a large market, you're going to see a serious increase in lending interest and devaluation of the Euro.

have you ever looked into getting any clips or reels from the bundesarchiv? im sure there's more footage in there - especially more complete speeches, e.g. the 1933 sportpalast one is missing about 70% of the footage

>Belgium is square

top kek

>He doesn't believe in absolute predestination

Christ's church looked much more like the Anglican church than the Catholic. Local churches organised by local congregations with no centralised hierarchy. Didn't you learn that in the Bible? OH NO WAIT. You're not allowed to read the Bible in English. Gee I wonder what they're hiding from you.