Christian thread

Christian thread. ITT ask/answer questions, post sermons, archaeological evidence, creation vs evilution, pics of scripture. Rejoice brothers for the time of the Lord draws closer.

youtube.com/watch?v=7xGisYvbLiI&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E&index=9

youtube.com/watch?v=4mal27etUPM&index=10&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E

youtube.com/watch?v=UCb5zMxo51E&index=6&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E

youtube.com/watch?v=rhxFTz7qzPM&t=32s

youtube.com/results?search_query=steven anderson holocaust

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGE8GBQ9cuM&t=1128s
youtube.com/watch?v=hh57he5v3BA&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=mjy413Fm5pI&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E&index=11
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEQoGUj5L5A&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E&index=18
youtube.com/watch?v=3SW8K-4Pn28
youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c
youtube.com/watch?v=FddMMDF0Q_4
youtube.com/watch?v=fRHOTmj_jI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=qGE8GBQ9cuM&t=1128s

youtube.com/watch?v=hh57he5v3BA&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E&index=4

your mother sucks cocks in hell

youtube.com/watch?v=mjy413Fm5pI&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E&index=11

>creation vs evilution

nice spelling faggot

PRIESTS RAPE LITTLE BOYS>PRIESTS RAPE LITTLE BOYS

PRIESTS RAPE LITTLE BOYS
>PRIESTS RAPE LITTLE BOYS
PRIESTS RAPE LITTLE BOYS

666 PRAISE SATAN 666

JESUS STORY WAS A MYTH

LOOK INTO ZEITGEIST
>LOOK INTO ZEITGEIST
>LOOK INTO ZEITGEIST
LOOK INTO ZEITGEIST

>priests
>protestant thread

ha ha ha funny troll XD

>zeitgeist

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEQoGUj5L5A&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E&index=18

>Zeitgeist

LMFAO please refer to my first pic posted.

religion is a good tool ... and its nice to have in dire times of desperation

nothing wrong with being a good natured person and believing there's a god and jesus and his homies i can't name ...

DEUS VULT - AVE MARIA!!

don't trust the chruchmasters and books though ... their just buildings and people - trust yourselves and be strong faggots ... thats where the power of god and goodness kicks in

>chruchmasters and books though ... their just buildings and people
i wish i could be as intelligent as you one day

How do you respond to videos like these?

youtube.com/watch?v=3SW8K-4Pn28

it does not matter how you respond or react here.
we will point out your faults and fallacies for you.

what point are you trying to make here?
the artistic rendering in the 21st century of what people of the general area of where Christ was raised looked ugly and therefore Christ is not worthy of worship?

it's cute, i'm a credobaptist though.
i'll give them credit for dunking and not sprinkling

Religious Waterboarding

what point are you trying to make here?
this photo of a man from a fringe denomination represents all of Christianity, he looks silly, and therefore Christianity is false?

Someone answer me this.

Background; I'm 19 and was raised a Christian. Even when I were younger I always thought the stories in the Bible were fake but I always saw the point of Christianity due to the moral value it provided. However due to a recent turn of events mostly the "Refugee Crisis" I just can't see Christianity being of an equal opponent to Islam due to the whole "turn the other cheek" shit that's taught.

So if someone can answer this,

1. Why is Christianity so delusional when it comes to foreign and dangerous ideaologies (Islam)?

2. I really cannot support a God that thinks that babies don't go to heaven because they haven't repented or the fact that people that never heard of Christ will never have the chance.

3. I'm starting to believe that Christianity was made primarily for white people and possibly asians due to both groups having the most empathy (Neandethral blood).

Also Christianity has caused so much divisions in between white people due to denominations something that Paganism never did before

Where are we on the end times schedule?

Never confuse Christianity with mainstream churches. You can be Christian and not even believe in hell.

You have to read the gospel and come up with your own conclusions about different doctrines and then look for a church that closely (Probably none that lines up entirely with your beliefs) falls in line with your beliefs.

searching for a trigger.
manic oppressive syndrome

religion doesn't have much in common with intelligence unless your able to use it for your cause - its blind faith you in which you might find solace, strength or whatever peeps find in it ...

i'm not a pro, so don't quote me on this - good enough for Sup Forums i'd reckon, also don't say his the lords name in vain or ZEUS might smite you

This is exactly what I'm talking about, Christianity is so divisive and just relativist crap to be fairly honest

>divisive and relativist
pick one

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Transhumanism:
The belief or theory that the human race can evolve beyond its current physical and mental limitations, especially by means of science and technology.

Isaiah 14:14
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

John 15:18
If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

>Anti-God
>Anti-white
>Anti-man

Guess who (a) and guess who are behind it (b)?

A. The seed of the serpent.
B. The synagogue (priesthood) of the serpent.

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

They call themselves Jews but aren't.

youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c

The sheep are scattered. That's basically the explanation. I think you should stop focusing on Christianity in relation to others and just look at the gospel for your own sake. It's for the individual.

Relativism leads to divisiveness
Nothing is objective so we can't agree on anything

Protestant bro here, do you guys practice ecumenism or do you straight up reject people like me that don't worship any idols and think salvation isn't required?

I accept all forms of Christianity as my brothers and they don't practice violence unless its the just war theory doctrine.

I'm pretty new to my faith and I haven't been baptized yet, I don't go to church regulary yet either and I'm in a relationship with an agnostic liberal-conservative.

I feel bad for the kike slaves who buy into the BS being sold to them

Christianity is at an all time low, nobody has belief in God anymore

Convince me that Christianity is not a Middle Eastern Jew-created cult to subvert the goyim.

nicely put leaf person

thats more or less what some religion teacher i once had meant without putting it to actual words ... he ended up hanging himself but nvmd good guy probably punished himself for grabbing someone by the pussy or doing some stupid shit ... (not kidding)

that's a lie though, it's growing at an exponential rate.

>the fact that people that never heard of Christ will never have the chance.
people go to hell for being sinners, not for not hearing of Christ

>Zeitgest
here is your (You)

sage and hide

Where? Certainly not in the developed West.

>believing in eternal punishment for finite sins
Do you people just believe in Christianity because you think it's the backbone of Western civilization? Or do you actually believe the crypto-kike nonsense?

Everyone sins therefor these people will never have the chance to repent leading there life to hell

Christianity is a fairy tale and one mustn't luck further than the morale value it has. And the turn the other cheek thing is bullshit

>Also Christianity has caused so much divisions in between white people

"""Protestantism""" did, not Catholicism nor Orthodoxy.

>creation vs evilution

Come on Christ-fags.

Jesus Christ disliked the Jewish religion and "opened up" the Jewish faith to everyone by dying for our sins, but we follow Christ not the Jewish God.

No sin is ever truly forgiven as we are all sinners even if we live a good life, so by dying for our sins Jesus made it possible for us all to go to heaven and break out of the strict racial Jewish laws and break away from Judaism and begin our own faith.

Jews also hated Christ and killed him and many Jews still don't like us and think that we've killed Judaism for them.
Just because the faith was founded in the Middle-East doesn't make it a Middle-Eastern religion, Europe has strongly transformed the Christian faith over centuries.

for some reason I love that picture

I'm kind of curious: Besides well-respected figures like Mother Teresa and John Paul II, who are some notable 20th century canonized saints?

You may enjoy this then.

blasphemy

Jew in the bible means "person from Judea".

Jew today means "the follower of Talmudism" which is the intellectual child of the pharisees who Jesus publicly denounced and called serpents and vipers. These were the people responsible for His crucifixion. These are the people who said "His blood is on us and on our children!" (Mt 27:25), which is the most widely cited instance of "anti-semitism" in the bible.

I don't care about its utility, that has no bearing on whether or not it's actually true.
I think the historical evidence for Christianity being true is compelling, but ultimately i think the reason I believe has less to do with me and more to do with the Holy Spirit.

right.
mercy isn't fair.

>Christianity is a fairy tale
nice meme

Eh, tons of Americans still circumcise their children for some reason, this isn't nearly that bad

Anybody?

The Big Homie: youtube.com/watch?v=FddMMDF0Q_4

>I'm gonna flood the earth but you are special and take all these animals with you
>this loaf of bread will feed all of you
>I'm gonna defy the laws of nature and part this sea for you

Come on get real

>i'm gonna defy the laws of nature
it's almost as if we're talking about a being with omnipotence

>defying laws of nature

You misunderstand the concept of the miraculous.

Noah and his family were spared because their bloodline was not tainted by the Nephilim. They were still pure. The Nephilim were trying to get to God through humans, by mixing their blood into the human races.

Or so I've read. As someone who is sincerely struggling with finding his faith again, I'm not sure what to believe. The only thing I can say for certain us I do believe there is a Creator. Just looking at DNA should make this blatantly obvious.

How come this doesn't occur now?
Also Jesus healing the blind , turning water to wine, raising Lazarus.

I mean seriously? Delusions is what that is.

I'm with you 110% there is most definitely a Creator no doubt, I think religion was made to get closer to this Creator (God) but it's just not possible, I want to talk to a couple pastors before I make my decision.

even in the Bible there were spans of centuries or even millennia where nothing miraculous happened.
i don't agree with you that they don't occur now though.

And I should have said Fallen Angels. Nephilim are the result if Fallen Angels mating with humans.

thats racist as hell bruh. "tainted" by nephilim... the nerve of some people

>How come this doesn't occur now?

We have quite a few modern miracles confirmed by the church. Fatima, Pio, things of the sort.

But your whole criticism rests on an unspoken support of the naturalist position so you won't go anywhere without actually addressing the core differences in worldview.

I think organized religion is made to control people, but I also believe that it doesn't somehow invalidate a religion. Religion and closeness to the Creaot is on an individual level. I think just deep down I'm scared.

How exactly are those miracles lol?
Get fucking real staring at the sun and making something out of nothing isn't a miracle compared to what Jesus supposedly did

Speaking of which, how do you guys feel about the Book of Enoch as a whole to Christianity? God was so pleaded with Enoch that he took him into Heaven, and eventually became God's holy Scribe, the Metatron. In the book Enoch describes the Fallen Angels, their plans, the Nephilim, and even describes Heaven when he walked with God. Enoch is one of the only two men in history who has never experienced death.

Hey OP, I really like role-playing fantasy games, too.

>Zeitgeist

Mods ban this underage faggot

i think it and all the other apocryphal works are bologna. it's an interesting read though.

Post aryan saviors

>h-hey anons, talking about Christ? I brought some pizza!

is he /ourguy/?

>doesn't get the pun

>staring at the sun

No one was staring at the sun, the people there were called out to a location to expect something, that is all. But the Miracle of the Sun is not even the biggest thing of Fatima. A series of prophecy extending from apparitions is. This involves the prophecy of consecrating Russia back when the miracle happened in 1917.

But again lets not be stupid and try to speak of likelihood but focus on the systems we're speaking about as thats the core of the disagreement.

To add, there is little value in discussing modern miracles confirmed by the church like Fatima, Lourdes, Guadalupe, Akita, and others if we aren't going to address how to make sense of any of it.

I'm Culturally Christian but I don't believe in the Bible other than its earthly value it offers in morales.
And just to clarify I will never be an atheist because they are just as delusonable but at least Christians have ethics they follow

Why don't you makr this thrrad on where it belongs?

...?

k

The point of that rendering is to mock Christ and make him have a blank stare and lost look.

>when your fingers are so fat you can't even type properly

religion is dying tho

germanics arent aryan

It really isn't at all, globally.

>zombie kike on a stick worshippers absolutely and irrecoverably BTFO by le roleplaying game salesman Varg

might as well delete the thread OP, it's over

>youtube.com/watch?v=fRHOTmj_jI0

>Uragay

>666 get
thank you satan

Kek

Crusades soon DEUS VULT.