If Donald Trump adopted this box of kittens, how would cnn report it?

>Donald Trump hates Dogs.

Cranky old man attempts to drown little of baby kittens.

>Donald Trump removes kittens from loving mother

"This just in at the CNN Cuck desk, Donald Trump grabbed six underage pussies today!... Film at 11!"

David. Just stop posting. Tired of having to monitor your shitposts because my boss told me to.

This racist is gonna sink them!

>Donald Trump: "I just grabbed a whole box of pussy"

Kek

the win

>this

>do DONALD TRUMP's new adopted pets prove he "HATES NIGGERS"?
The article would draw on statistics on less black cat owners compared to whites as well as higher membership in white supremacy groups by whites to correlate their statement.

KEK

Don't care, Fuck trump and fuck kittens.

Fuck Mexico

>Trump doesn't just oppress minorities, he opresses cute kittens too! Drumpf btfo!

I'll take the kittens thing back then.

>Donald Trump breaks up Hispano-feline family by deporting these kittens' undocumented mother. Alt-right neonazis cheer claiming "another victory for the aryan dog master race". It is worth remembering that Hitler also liked dogs

>Donald Trump bullied this old woman into selling all her cats, the only companions she had.

>pretending to be a mod
Enjoy your time off

"First day in office, Donald Trump grabs 6 pussies right out of the box."

>Our analysts have enhanced the picture and noticed something unusual
>these kittens all have blue eyes
>They are Aryan kittens

>Donald Trump shows his hatred for dogs, does that mean he should be impeached? it does.

Thanks, have a wall in return.

>"SEXIST, BIGOTED, RACIST XENOPHOBE NU-HITLER SIMPLY CAN'T STOP GRABBING PU$$Y!" also, How Hillary Clinton can STILL become U.S President.

CNN: Breaking news, President Elect Donald Trump grabed 6 underage pussies. What this could mean for your daughters.

>"It appears that Donald has just adopted this-"
>PEEEEEEEEEEP
>"Ooooooh nooooo"

Very good my son, your bantz are coming along nicely

"Trump only adopts pets with blue eyes. Is this another wink to white supremacy?"

>TRUMP FORCES KITTENS INTO BOX
>unknown on whether they are still alive