You travel back in time to 1933 right after Hitler rises to power, and manage to convince him you are from the future

You travel back in time to 1933 right after Hitler rises to power, and manage to convince him you are from the future.

What do you tell him?

I bring him close and whisper into his ear, [spoiler]I know about your micropenis[/spoiler]

you think you can just walk up to hitler and talk to him right when he becomes chancellor?

Isn't the answer to hold off on expansion? As in, "prove the virtues of fascism".

Gommies
Will
Win

Don't be a dick to other countries
If you do go to war,
Don't backstab USSR

Build another time machine in 1933 and give it to Hitler but it can only go forward in time.

not to start the war ww2 at any cost. Germany would be glorious and maybe ww2 would be USSR vs germany+gb+france+etc

Don't tangle with Russia.
Forget Belgium, because Britain will be forced to react.
Start slowly, purging the jew menace quietly and carefully, and take Soros out too.

Don't invade Russia. They have more stupid people than Germany has bullets.

*hands over thousands of pages of demographic population statistics from 2016*

"Here. This should be enough to consolidate the support of the United States, Europe and every white country in the world."

Please start with George Soros.

I'd probably just head on over to the US and Portugal to fuck both my grandmothers

Show no mercy and never trust the Internal Anglo

Don't invade Russia.

Try and become allied with the U.S. and then show them both what the fucking future looks like.

You will die after 12 years from now

Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Don't invade Stalingrad, that's pretty much it.

"On the final approach to Stalingrad, while the retreating Soviet army is a couple days before entering and defending the city, you're going to inexplicably replace your effective field General with a guy whose GREAT shuffling papers, but knows NOTHING about field tactics.

He's going to delay and permit the Soviet army to enter the city and defend it MUUUCH more effectively than otherwise. Your bombing the city would ironically give them MORE cover from which to defend and your many tanks will be ineffective in a city.

So do NOT replace that General --let him quickly surround and capture that Soviet army BEFORE it reaches and enters Stalingrad. This single detail might win you the entire war, IF you seek a truce after successful capture of both Stalingrad and then Moscow. THEN JUST STOP."

gass the kikes

this desu

I don't speak German.

Kill more niggers

Don't think you're better than Napoleon, you will fail.

>don't backstabbing USSR

NatSoc and bolshevism are diametrically opposed. USSR would have fucked Germany eventually, Hitler decided to strike while he had the element of surprise and before USSR could build up its power any further.

I'm not just gonna let this post slide...

Never forget that you posted this you degenerate asshole.

>don't be so soft on the anglo
>prepare for russian winter and start sooner
>occupy moscow before going south
>franco is a nigger
>the japs are a good idea but will fuck you up
>expell the jew but don't actually kill them, that's other nations problem now.

Don't show Anglos any mercy because they won't show you any. Crush them all before they manage to retreat from France. Don't attack Stalingrad

Tell him to stop being a warmongering cunt and leave Czechoslovakia and Poland alone.
Austria is fair game.

>mein furher; churchill, stalin and fdr will try to bait you into war via poland. Also, splitting an atom will make one wicked bomb, mein furher.

You know that nuclear program you put on the back burner? Yeah, don't do that. Devote every resource you possibly can to building up the world's only stockpile of nukes and then don't be afraid to use them.

Winter is your worst enemy. Keep the alliance. Focus your forces on killing the west. Then when the snow melts, destroy the east.

Cool it with the Jews.

The real enemy is the Russians and the eternal Anglo.

This is the best so far.

they were on to that actually. and had missiles

And all he had to do was protect Germany's borders until USSR collapsed on its own, as nations founded on the ramblings of a faggot who never had a job in his life tend to do.

trudeau stfu you'd go back in time to fuck lassie
at least i'd be double-strengthening my bloodline

Britain first.

>give him blueprints for the AK
>tell him to be wary of the Russian winter
And the world is cured.

>tell Hitler to "cool it with the jews"

> get executed by firing squad later that day

THIS.

You literally copied the thread I posted like a week ago faggot

We decided that nobody would be able to get close enough to him to tell him anything since we weren't part of the party. We decided we would have to go back to the 20s and join him early and influence him.

i show him images of what modern europe looks like with its peoples so he doesnt fuck it all up and start some fucking war he'll lose

this is why chinese farmers with outdated soviet equipment BTFO you in vietnam, you guys don't know a shit about strategy

Poles were killing Germans.

Shalom goy

This guy knows what's up. Well played good sir

ill show him this

Delay the start with the war
Make more V2s,Jet planes and better subs plus the nuclear bomb

>Look mein friend, do everything you can to make friends with America by making friends with AMERICANS. Get their support, and offer an olive branch to a man named "George S. Patton."
Cold war never happens. Commies eradicated. US and Germany and Japan team up to explore space. Colonize Mars by 1987.

Oh yeah protect his borders from the full might of the Soviet Union aka fight on German soil and start on the defensive... chances are Germany would have been at war in the west when USSR attacked as well. Doesn't sound good.

Eh. If I'm time travelling I'll be born again later.

So my death in the past doesn't matter.

Reminder Hitler was controlled opposition.

Either that or moving through thick jungles and finding enemies in those jungles takes forever, and the war itself was politically unpopular to begin with.

Tell him to start taking some medication as soon as possible, and the show him (((the map))). Tell him he'll be the father of this land right there if doesn't control his boner.

>Hi, I am from the future
>I just came here to laugh at you and show you cherrypicked images of it

A true 4channer

>what is geography

the reason why USSR don't fought you Americans with millions of Slavs was bc they don't have how move their stuff to USA. German situation was not the same, and USSR population was much more than germany's one.

This, just bomb those motherfucking anglo cowards.

keked and saved

he's such a total faggot, look at that kek

well more serious what happened earlier today though, he's still fag

What the hell are you talking about this is all over the place.

>Chinese
>Soviet equipment
>Vietnam

What period of time are you trying to describe here you spastic.

In every encounter with either Vietnam or China the western powers always wiped out the opposing force. Pussy commies at home destroyed the governments ability to fight and finish the war they were winning. Their destabilization phase had already demoralized the American population into a bunch of degenerate faggot hippies.

This

i think one of the best things you could do is out all the well known retarded bootlicks and have him replace them with competent people

You fuck your own niece and make her kill herself.

Put a bullet in your head.

Tell him to stop after Sudetenland and form an EU instead.
Hitler would be the better Merkel

Shut the fuck up Chile, you're drunk.

Nice.

I'd also warn him that the Polish were provoking him to give the west casus belli.

Defect and ensure Red Army finishes the war with as much of Europe red as possible.

Sorry i don't argue with people who has a metrosexual gay muslim as PM.

we have won more wars than you.

Tell him to try and immediately cease territorial gains after Danzig or war and try to offer a white peace to Brits and France, and befriend Zionists and replace holocaust with drooping Jews on Palestinians heads.

>no one will believe you

You can't argue is more like it, because there's nothing to be argues I'm right, thank you.

Also as if I like the faggot running this country I hope the US invades and kills every faggot here.

Wait for the Russians to attack, concede whatever you can to the Japanese, ensure that the Japanese invade from Manchuria.

Bolshevik sandwiches for lunch today.

Underrated because polacks are butthurt nazis

Show him my cell phone and warn him about Russia and America

Don't invade Russia yet. Finish off Britain, crush the French, and THEN invade Russia.

>We've
>As if you've fought in a war

I don't think this would have helped much. Forcing Japan not to sing the non-aggression treaty with the Soviet would have won him the war because Soviets used experienced troops from the far eastern theater to wreck his face.

"Most of your intelligence services are either idiots or working for the Allies. Purge them."

When the UK Says not to invade Poland, don't.
If that still leads to a war, be very friendly with Russia.
Convince Japan not to attack America.
When pressed on the issue, cite the judes long history of fucking over white people.

moscow offensive had already failed. Stalingrad falling wouldn't end the war, only protract it.
Telling him Enigma was broken would serve more good.

>thinking if Japan didnt attack the US then the US wouldnt have got involved

get a load of this goy

Texas is a fucking mad man

>Greeks are some of the worst posters on Sup Forums
On every fucking board.

Just fuck off, your ancestors got raped by the Germans in WWII, move on.

Give Italy 5 more years to modernize.

Don't trust the Japs, they won't help you against the Commies.

Stop over engineering your tanks. Make more Panzer IVs

How to build a nuke.

controll gibraltar, invade or ally with turkey,neutr\alize the eternal anglo and give your allies more time to prep for the largest invasion of all time. Also deny Japs land in Siberia if they don't continue to fight the Soviets in the far east.
Oh and some poeple are going to accuse you of murdering the people you were trying to save by putting in comfy camps in Polish forests and rural retreats. Go figure

George Soros' father is hiding him as a Christian son of another man and you need to find and kill him.
>Luckily I'm from the future and I can show you exactly where he is hiding and here's 21st century tech/weapons.
One last thing, this is what happens if we don't end these specific blood lines
>Show him Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, and the rest of the degeneracy.

Don't invade Russia

Just don't

The US had played both sides like a nice little Jew until Pearl Harbor.

Even if they were to pick a side, it would be further delayed.

kys right away

I'd tell him to maintain peace with Stalin until the rest of Europe is under control.

Also, they're gonna break your enigma code

teach them about the magic of prime numbers and encryption so the allies cant read all their shit

DON'T KILL ROMMEL

DO NOT ATTACK RUSSIA
BE DEFENSIVE AGAINST RUSSIA BECAUSE OF THE WINTER, AND IF YOU MUST ABSOLUTELY ATTACK, BLITZKRIEG RUSSIA DURING THE SUMMER
CONSOLIDATE YOUR ACQUISITION IN WESTERN EUROPE
CREATE MARE NOSTRUM
CONSOLIDATE YOUR WESTERN DEFENSE AND BE WARY OF A INVASION FROM THE ATLANTIC

Don't allow 1/4, 1/8, 1/2 Jews to walk free, declare Hungarians, Bulgarians, Greeks, Ukrainians, Iberians, Poles and Balkanians as untermenschen. Kick all the foreign elements out. Make agreement with the UK to destroy Soviet Union and colonise the world and other country's possessions followed by extermination for lebensraum. Do it. Have a bipolar British-German world where subhumans are exterminated.

>Herr Hitler I am from the future.

>DO NOT INVADE THE SOVIETS, 11 years from now shit gets rough. I'll stick around with you here until that time so I can guide you through it Continue your plans as they are until then. Study this map

Place huge regiments of troops HERE, HERE and HERE. Focus on recruiting as many soldiers as you can from as many countries willing.

By placing a larger navel presence in the Baltic Sea and by forging a phalanx around German territory. Cutting off the Istanbul Peninsula will prevent a Soviet flank, and a strong navel presence in the Black Sea will provide an early warning system in case the Russians decide to attack by sea.
You are strong enough to repel the attack but winter sets in and we lose the war because of this. No matter how good your intentions were, for the greater good, many must die but our movement will survive.
As Eastern Europe falls, it will prove you right about the Soviets and they will beg for your assistance.
It will draw more volunteers to your cause willing to die to reclaim their homes.