Is this the best divide and conquer attempt Sup Forums has gone through so far?

Is this the best divide and conquer attempt Sup Forums has gone through so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/radixjournal
youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk&feature=youtu.be&t=30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One of the better ones no doubt but it's having the exact opposite effect they thought it would have. Now they've made a few thousand people hate the ugly inbred tribe more than they did a week ago.

Jesus Christ, who the fuck cares about a couple of Roman salutes? Honestly, if Sup Forums continues to purity spiral about MUH STRATEGYH MNNNGYYYAGGHH I'm going to go ape-shit.

this

Trump is doing that all by himself by backing down on nearly all of his promises.

Hell he chucked all you idiots under the bus today to the fucking NYT.

Trump is as jewed as they get.

It's just a bunch of shills pretending they regularly come here. Alt right is a media trick.

it's diversity
diversity is our strength

I honestly think the shilling is worse now then it was during the election, there are actual faggots spouting "le Sup Forums was never racist, trust me im an oldfag thats been on Sup Forums for 20 years!!!"

what are you? a fucking nigger?

WE ALWAYS TOLD YOU!
THERE WAS NO ALT-RIGHT HERE ON Sup Forums

We called it controlled opposition since the beginning...

Yeah, it's worked because a shitload of normies were legit rustled by the roman salutes. They still think Nazis are the ultimate evil bad guys and it makes them noivus, O SO NOIVUS GOYIM!

no cus most people never heard of this guy

WE ARE THE PROGRESSIVE RIGHT

Always check the money. The (((atlantic))) paid for that faggots event. That says everything.

>wheres assange

>my feet hurt

>wikileaks is gone

>why dont kikes give us white people a break.

>i wish I could make shills get hit by trucks

>tfw wife is italian

NO WE ARE NOT

WE DONT HAVE A FUCKING NAME

IF WE NAME OURSELVES THEY WILL FRAME US

>implying it's actually working

Only the newcancer is falling for it, there are just more of them now due to the election influx.

Stop feeding it, and it will die
>sage

This time is for real guys, it's a real schism. It's real because it doesn't come from the outside, but from the inside.

spam

absolutely this is a pretty good attempt on there part and I'm pretty fucking sure it has been set up ever since twitter banned him

They're generating a lot of posts but most of those posts are telling them to fuck off

>only have small number of shills/IP addresses available
>forced to make threads implicitly assuming desired position "true Sup Forums is richard spencer's alt-right, we've been betrayed!"
>don't have enough unique ID's to flood threads with shilled responses
>instead get several 100+ post threads telling you to fuck off and that Richard psncer is a nobody, spencer is probably controlled opposition, that spencer's bullshit damages trump's credibility and hurts our chances of gaining ground in the culture war, etc.

Exactly, they merely adopted Sup Forums we've been molded by it, born by it...

yup, it'll cool down in a few days hopefully

No.

Brazil is definitely not the inside.

i dunno.

if spencer wanted fame/infamy he has got it now. he likes attention, he dunno why he dun goofed at the end of the conference. was it deliberate? did he forget there were cameras? did he think that uttering meme shit irl was something he was going to get away with? was it concidence? spencer raised his glass to the audience and stormfags went autistic and answered with roman greeting? i dunno.

if this was a trick to seperate the wheat from the chaff in the alt right. i.e. seperate the hangers-on from the true believers it worked.

if this was part of a good-cop (trump) bad-cop routine (spencer) to widen the overton window, to give trump room to maneuver we may see if it works.

if spencer is a fbi plant, we will find out soon as well. i doubt it though, his podcast is too well crafted and i have been listening for a while. i like the movie reviews in particular. soundcloud.com/radixjournal

Isn't this all satire?

He is pretty

That's a lot of loyalty for a leaf.

If you turn your back on Spencer, who is fighting the good fight out in the open while you're all sniping at him here, you should just pack it up and go back to Sup Forums.

I only knew about him from Millenial Woes' channel. Pretty ok.

meh

4ching will be ok

i have never seen people talk shit about millennial woes

IN SHILL THREADS: ONLY REPLY WITH REDPILLING MATERIAL

Yes, but the shills will fail.

Funny that the "Trump co-opt cuckservatives shills" was the most succesful. But still, maybe not that strange.

> this white nationalism is bad
> this spencer goy is an evil racist!!!
> i have been posting on Sup Forums since 1999

It's called negotiating you fool.

The cancer has to go

This.

Faggots acts like it's bad.

What is that hairstyle called

>i have been posting on Sup Forums since 1999
This is my favourite tactic they have.
>"IM A SUPER OLDFAG I SWEAR"

Get out you fucking Soros shills
Just fuck off

Anyone who unironically supports this cringy media plant fucktard should stick a gun in their mouth for being such a chump and buying this garbage.

Of course this is a fucking divide and conquer attempt

Ignore this propaganda shit and wait for the inauguration.
Then we get walls, memes and more tears than you could possibly imagine.

>Is this the best divide and conquer attempt Sup Forums has gone through so far?
The kikes did such a shitty job shilling this. It was obvious from the start that ((((alt-right)))) is a label crafted by the left to strawman and generate a figure head they could attack. The person to introduce all of this was Hillary Clinton in her cat lady rant speech, and every kike news outlet parroted it like gospel.

These fags don't understand that there is no single thing they can attack. Groups of all stripes and loyalties hate the kikes and they don't need to show themselves or even bother with mainstream media. The kike media is left in the dust and trying to be relevant.

They are trying to nail jello to the wall and failing.

Yes. Not even going to throw out all the sand niggers.

A lot of people getting cucked by Trump.

Autists. It has nothing to do with being racist. It has to do with being cringey and alienating the entire planet while you are still weak

This

Seriously can any of you fuckers unironically defend this, he sounds like a fucking kike fag

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk&feature=youtu.be&t=30s

Well put.

Sup Forums used to be commie anti-establishment, then in the late 2000s, it became right-wing libertarians posting nazi memes because it was an edgy anti-establishment thing ot do, then around 2015 it became unironically nazi as stormfront leaked in and moot started up a cuckhold relationship with a jew. Then, in 2016, sad frog meme developed into Kek because an user found a Wikipedia page about an egyptian frog god whose mistress was called "Kuk" (since changed on the page).

Now we're literal frog-worshipping nazis, but my point is that it wasn't always like this, you filthy plebbit-tier newfaggot.

Did you get triggered by men enjoying a moment of brotherhood? Who cares? You counter-signalling retard, this will not ruin us strategically.
Btw, this was a spontaneous thing that happened.

You're never going to be accepted by the current establishment. Don't be a weak cuck. If you want White Nationalism say that you want White Nationalism.

Btw, watch the video. It's not cringy. Only shills say that...

they're obvious as fuck

I don't see why everyone is so up in arms. He has said he's not the leader of the alt right.

Yes, what he did was autistic, but the shilling here is definitely real. Just look at this thread: >Sup Forums used to be commie anti-establishment, then in the late 2000s,
>Sup Forums
>late 2000s
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, nice try.

His false flag attempt is as weak as his jaw line. I never heard of this fag till recently and will forget him just as quickly. Dont pay attention to these cookie cutter attempts to peg everyone that is on the right but not I the narrow spectrum of republicanism as some kind of nazi larper.

You're a bunch of homos led by homos, apparently. What I am glad is that y'all will come *this* close to having what you want before it's all ripped away from you again.

lulz

Fuck off Kike Cernoyid.

Literally "Who?"

its was to seperate the wheat from the chaff and he has been planning on doing this for a long time. possibly the second aswell

And here the shills come.

not the first time they've tried this. We shall decimate all that dare to attack our Sup Forums.

The only question I have, is this guy a useful idiot, or is he so full of himself he doesn't know any better?

Get out

This guy is obviously controlled opposition, but it would be funny if it backfired on them like all their other media stunts during the election period and they manage to turn a bunch of normies into actual Nazis.

We already have the proof that this guy was a literal nobody before this weekend. He is a moron and a plant.

its fucking nothing. some media kikes will get riled up but normies wont give a shit. this is just divide and conquer bullshit

fuck off back to the_donald

Hes both lad. He never actually came across as intelligent enough to be the "figurehead" of anything.

Not an argument

Pol want around 20 years ago new friend.

It's not even an original board

I member him from the Daily Shoah.

Go get fucked Ahmed.

>unironic nazism
>starting in 2015

oh come now

Go back watching stephan molyneux shilling for the donald.

I agree, the Roman salutes won't matter and Spencer is not Literally Hitler (TM).

That was the joke, lad.

Literally how am i a The_Donald poster? What have i said to suggest that?

well, he did mention infiltration/brand dilution of the 'alt light' as a problem in the past. especially milo and pjw.

If there weren't so many ex-bernie cocksuckers around here it wouldn't be a divide & conquer.

"Roman salutes"

I keep seeing this buzzword appear in post after post and I'm now aware this is shill speech.

>Literally how am i a The_Donald poster? What have i said to suggest that?
Not an argument.

No, that's just the meme. That's how the alt-right says hello. Listen to TRS Radio my dude, you'd like Knockoff since you're 'Stralian.

Time will tell

You are now aware that almost every "alt-right" poster is from europe, canada or likewise places and not the US.

This is an entirely other movement that has nothing to do with what has happened in US politics and these people are pretending they're some kind of puppet masters.

he said he was going to go nuclear if he sort anymore of it happening.

> seperate the wheat from the chaff in the alt right
Coopting by non-whites and libercucks etc. is the biggest threat to White Nationalism. Looks like that is not that big of a threat anymore.

Alt-right/White Nationalism/Identitarianism is going to be frige for quite some time. White Nationalist is now the extreme right. That's the way it should be (it has worked well for the left for the last 100 years).

Speak for yourself faggot.

>defend
Why? I disavow him. POOF.
Trump gained votes in every minority category, not a very good nazi.
>also, what is guilt by association fallacy
>implying the left doesn't have crazy supporters too

Now the leftists who keep meme-ing Spencer look like idiots, and he gets to keep pushing White identity. Win-win.

I knew that fucking plant agreed to a documentary, but did they really pay for the entire fucking recent?

By the way, anyone saying divide and conquer, there were 30 people at that event. It's more like a political purge.

No, that would be Moot. Nobody is falling for this, it's just shills shilling shills bumping their own threads.

Not really. There is no Alt Right organization, Spencer was never our leader, but because we are anarchic and Spencer has some good points, we are exactly where we started. There is no irony is agreeing with Spencer about something. Once again the dinosaur media has failed.

Of course Trump is going to do that. Trump is not a White Nationalist. But Trump is a step in that direction.

Trump is just a tool... the zionists use him and white nationalists use him.

Only cucks thinks Trump is a god.

only redditors took on the name ""alt-right"", for everyone else on Sup Forums it was never a movement, just good clean fun

A sign from kek

almost got me : )

>Divide and conquer
All political movements are already divided ex vi termini, and to conquer is to diminish the numbers of those who follow a specific political movement. It is, therefore, neither dividing nor conquering.

It's a lot of free advertising though which is yet another shot in the Left's own foot. Sad!

no JTRIG, we dont fucking care

Exactly, they just adopted the Sup Forums

>Somebody advocating for a white nationalist
>from the_donald
Jesus Christ this is the worst attempt to discredit someone I've ever seen.

We are a hydra, not a monolith.

No a sign from the shills.

ew the donald went full cuckservative