THE ALT-RIGHT IS FOR FAGGOTS

Alright, Sup Forums, let's all agree that any stupid nigger that talks about "race war" and "muh jews" is a fucking retard that does not represent us.
Trump disavowed him and we should too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vn6jjMJ7fzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares if it happened or not? If I was the leader of Germany I would have interned all the inbred rats at the first sign of conflict. Don't forget during WWI they refused to fight and then almost succeeded in subjugating the entire country after it was ground down by half a decade of trench warfare. 90% of the German communist revoultion leaders were Jewish and Hitler also watched Jew NKVD head Yagoda kill some 7,000,000 european christians only a stonesthrow away as well. He feared for his people and rightfully so in my opinion.

Also just look at the USA, they let the Jews in with open arms and it took less than two generations for the majority to completely turn on them.

We should name ourselves the progressive right. Rebranding to reflect more libertarian/classical liberal social values with a more conservative government approach. Not to mention that it would absolutely enrage libtards as only ((they)) can be progressive.

>Good goy
>It's just a (((coincidence)))
PS: Your flag has a period stain on it.

Agreed
I don't care if this is a plan by the left to divide us, because I don't want to be associated with those retards anyways and will happily oblige

Fuck off shill. You blew your cover by using a proxy from fucking Bangladesh. I swear to god CTR thinks we can't see flags.

Trump is a fag. The only problem with Spencer is that he gives too much credit to Trump. Trump is going to be a shitty president. The only good thing about trump is he can move the country towards a white nationalist one by slowing immigration. If Trump didn't win, whites would have been finished here. Lets not pretend like Trump is an intellectual who thinks about things like this. He's a goddamn retard

Fuck off, alt-righter.

You're not white. Your opinion means nothing

Given how good your impression of a nigger is, I'd say much the same about you.

#doubletrump

youtube.com/watch?v=vn6jjMJ7fzA

So what we're liberals now?

Wtf I love immigration, diversity, equality, gay marriage and liberalism now. Thank you Trump for opening my eyes.

The alt-right is being used as counter meme and you retards are falling into the trap.

Fuck off, Hillshill.

The Alt-right is a movement with no leaders, anyone who claims to be one is a liar. We are what "Anonymous" wanted to be, a band of angry people ruining lives and exposing lies. There is no head, there is no direction besides "keep swinging at the left until they stop screaming and scheming."

you are right. you have to pick one trump or antisemitism

this is not even a fault of trump or that spencer guy

this is the fault of Sup Forums faggots who were ignoring trumps actual strong solidarity with jews and israel

Checked.

I disavow the alt-right.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Gas the kikes, race war now

Kek has mocked you with missed trips.

Please take the hint and kill yourself until you die.

pretty well said desu

>THE ALT-RIGHT IS FOR FAGGOTS

True.

>Trump disavowed him and we should too.

Also, true.

> any stupid nigger that talks about "race war" and "muh jews" is a fucking retard that does not represent us.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD, FAGGOT SHILL KIKE.