Other urls found in this thread:

asia.nikkei.com/Japan-Update/Quake-disrupts-Fukushima-cooling-system
youtube.com/watch?v=8lYTIYvKTNg
youtube.com/watch?v=VNtsVP42bOE
youtube.com/watch?v=i2gVXd7FzhQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

[RADIATION INTENSIFIES]

Fill a nigga in.

Are we going to die finally? Please god let it end.

Keep me posted

Give me proper source

Unless cooling is restored promptly, the remaining rods could explode, which would be a catastrophe of proportions unparalleled in human history.

Kevin Blanch will red pill you on the Fukushima coverup.

Correct

be safe japbro

It was restored shortly after

>The cooling system was restarted at 7:47 a.m. Tepco said it had not detected any radiation leaks or unusual radioactivity in the area.

asia.nikkei.com/Japan-Update/Quake-disrupts-Fukushima-cooling-system

Heads are going to roll if they fuck it up twice.

Kevin Blanch has inside info nobody has access to. Check him out

>Nigga les uz some of dis bomb making shiet to maek sum energy
>wait a second, uranium is really dangerous and we should be...
>NIGGA WE UZIN PLUTONIUM FO DIS
>wait nip, this could go very
>AND WE PUTIN DIS ON A SHORELINE WITH TSUNAMI n SHIEEET
>HOOOOOOL UP...
>we all know how this ended
Japs are the niggers of energy production.

...This is serious isn't it. Considering the already huge amount of deception going on about Fukushima and the damage it's causing to marine life...

World Wave 2: Tsunami's revenge incoming?

You are being lied to, sorry bro.

Thought so, thanks nip stay sage

How long did it take fir them to admit something went wrong last time? I didnt tune in until they had said something

As serious as it could get, that's why nobody in the main stream media is reporting it.

Seeing as shit was literally exploding, not long.

Long enough to suck in fallout 12 days after 3/11/11

Let's build nuclear plants where earthquakes and tsunamis can effect them, based Japs.

there isnt one. its just 1 guy ranting in front of what could be a chemical plant in america. i see no cooling tower and hes ranting about "spent fuel" spent fuel isnt the reactor

not sure if the guy in the vid has taken his medication or not

Like what CNN? Give me a fuckin break.

youtube.com/watch?v=8lYTIYvKTNg

Who will know?

This, they're not going to admit when something goes wrong or the degree it goes wrong because of the mass hysteria that would ensue and the factor that it could lead to the truth of it coming out. Technically a lot of research has shown that Tokyo should have already been evacuated from the last time but basically they have no idea how to manage that or what to do about it.

Of course not, part of me almost thinks this huge push about global warming and it's effects is to cover up the factor that we literally had something revelation tier happen that ruined a 3rd of our oceans.

Radiation isn't particularly dangerous.

Stay safe best ally

No, he might be legit.

Spent fuel is not inert. It's kept in giant pools to keep it cool. If you don't it heats up and potentially catches fire. This was the big issue with Fukushima last time - the pumps keeping the tanks fed had been knocked out and the pools were cracked and leaking, giving the chance of fire and the release of radioactive material into the atmosphere. They counteracted it by getting the fire brigade in to spray in water until the system could be repaired.

I agree with you senpai. Radiation is kinda like nicotine. a small amount is harmless. Chronic exposure will give you cancer. a large amount acutely will kill you

>Radiation isn't particularly dangerous.

That depends on the type and intensity.

A nuclear plant, if it all goes wrong, has the potential to kill a lot of people in an horrible fashion. We're not talking about the minor dose you get on an international flight - instead it's proper face melting shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=VNtsVP42bOE

Fukushima is the "Global Warming" disaster of biblical proportions. They wont say Fukushima killed 1/3 of the world population. Yes its straight out of revelations.

In hindsight it wasn't the best idea.

He's 100 percent legit.

What is this mutation growing from fuku head?

Dude, he's a PhD. Who knows.

yeah you just kinda rub it in the skin.

it starts with a radiation leak.

youtube.com/watch?v=i2gVXd7FzhQ

japan is doomed!doomed!

The entire Island should have been evacuated in 2011.

I watched the newest video of the guy, the guy seems unstable mentally and repeats himself often, blabbers some stuff that has no connection.

Either he went partly mad cause he saw too much of the truth and couldn't handle it. or this guy is just a nut and talking bs.

He's an AML Lukemia survivor. He is probably medicated out the ass but I think he's legit.