Is he /ourguy/ pol?

is he /ourguy/ pol?

Moonfaced faggot

Who cares if it happened or not? If I was the leader of Germany I would have interned all the inbred rats at the first sign of conflict. Don't forget during WWI they refused to fight and then almost succeeded in subjugating the entire country after it was ground down by half a decade of trench warfare. 90% of the German communist revoultion leaders were Jewish and Hitler also watched Jew NKVD head Yagoda kill some 7,000,000 european christians only a stonesthrow away as well. He feared for his people and rightfully so in my opinion.

Also just look at the USA, they let the Jews in with open arms and it took less than two generations for the majority to completely turn on them.

Fuck no.

no fuck this guy someone gas him

No.

Counted 7 threads about this shit on the catalogue

FUCK OFF

No, fuck off. You've been shilling for more than 24hrs now and I just got back from work to see the same shit yet again. Go get a real job TRS shill.

FUCK OFF BACK TO TRS YOU RETARD
YOU ALL FAILED
Sup Forums DIDN'T FALL FOR IT
MOVE ON

fucking answer the question you fucking nigger
is he OURGUY?

FUCK OFF

ONLY REPLY TO SHILL THREADS WITH REDPILL INFOGRAPHICS.

Yes. Despite having a fat face at least he isn't a sellout cuckservative.

You white nationalists dont own Sup Forums most ppl here are just edgy teens who like frog memes

DICK

SPENDER

He's a (((plant))) who takes credit for shit that we do. Fuck him and his LARPing.

Ι like how the left wastes all this effort to counter a handful of dedicated Nazis. It's WW2 all over again.

all /guys/ are /ourguy/. Sup Forums is a /bigtent/

He may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but his hair is always on point. Yea he's our guy.

Not with that haircut.

You should check the archives,threads about him have been spammed the whole day.

Controlled Opposition.

>caring about Spencer
No one cared who I was until I put up the hand

No. He needs to die.

No. He's a kike media planted strawman because they have nothing to attack, and they desperately need to subvert the influence of pol. You're a shill, and it's not working.

Who is that cunt, no don't tell me, he's just another fucking Milo clone. Just fuck off with this bullshit.

He's fine. Everyone is freaking out for no reason. He's said he not the leader of the alt right. He's a fame whore if you want to call him anything.

Guys, this shitposter is making Sup Forums hate Spencer

This isn't bad. Keep going OP

>He's fine.

He wants to save the white race but doesnt have any kids of his own. Where are his white wife and white children?

He sure is.

The only criticism I have of him is his pan-europeanism and some other small things. He isn't edgy enough, but that's excusable since he's a public face.

Either way it's been one day and millions of people are now aware of the alt-right, Richard Spencer, NPI, and that white nationalism is alive and well. That's a good thing.

Events like this also serve as an opportunity to purge our various groups of the snakes and cucks trying to subvert us. Kikes like Mike Cernovich for example.

Also, a quick side note. The Trump campaign has turned Sup Forums into a really shitty place. This board is now r/the_donald with better memes. I'd suggest going somewhere else, because Sup Forums has been like this for a while now and I don't see it changing anytime soon. Fuck you all. You all deserve a slow, demographic death.

He's a Hitler wannabe. I prefer realist politics with an emphasis on science rather than his brand of neo-Nazi-Storm-Faggotry.

Reminder, Sup Forums is not "alt right". That term wasn't even used here until this fucking year. Sup Forums did not invent the term, Sup Forums was never before associated with the term, and none of us sure as hell didn't identify ourselves as members of this "movement" until very recently.
Kikes were the ones who labeled us as a part of the "alt right", because if we have a name, and a face, they can attack us, like they are doing right now via Spencer.

Look at this shit. His fans are what appears to be a literal Kike on the left and a degenerate brown slut on the right. Of course he isn't /our
guy/. More like (((theirguy))).

>Sup Forums is influential
>half/pol/ is influential at all
dubchan are the only fucking people who do any of the work, and when that gets posted here, then everyone here takes a break from Sup Forums posting and talking about nigger phallus to take the credit and feel good for five minutes before returning back to doing absolutely nothing. Fuck you Sup Forums I started here but this place is shit. Go to other websites you god damned niggers

he had a russian wife
good way to unite the whites in the east and west imo

Reminder, I didn't claim it was. Stopped reading after your first sentence.

where should we go fampai
>inb4 stormfront

We are not making these threads, a group of shitlib redditors are.
That screen cap is talking about Ochochan, not Sup Forums Sup Forums

And FYI tons of Sup Forums is in TRS and vice versa.

Here is your reminder that the ONLY reason that Spencer is being promoted right now is to discredit the right and Trump. He was nobody before this weekend.

His heart is in the right place, but that heil shit was a bit too far.

Political correctness is dying sure, but we aren't there yet.

Aryan warriors no doubt

He's most likely not part of any alt-right organization. He was made up by (((them))) in an attempt to discredit the alt-right movement.

Back to TRS to suck on Spencer's cock, shill. Nobody here gives a fuck about your bowl cut headed leader.

He is a milo tier faggot.

I thought pol was a white nationalist site.

yes

i may not like him much... but antifa hates him npi... so hes our guy

He's the cringiest fucking Hitler LARPer I've ever seen. I hope he gets hit by a fucking bus.

Sup Forums got purchased by CTR a few months ago, it's mostly jews and POC on here now. All the true NatSocs and Alt-Right left months ago

He wants you to go to autist chan. Prepare yourself if you think it gets bad here

The shills are out in force today.

Newfaggot

>I don't know what a bowl cut is

Look at all these butthurt redditor shitlibs.

I don't know really. I rarely post on any forums. I guess iron march if you're actually serious about what you believe in and want a safe space away from cucks, shills, and teenagers who come here to to be ironically edgy.

cripplechan

welcome to Sup Forums where 90% of users shit on hitler. There's no difference between Sup Forums and the comments on shitlib websites about Richard Spencer, they're on the (((same team)))

Yes he is.

Reminder that the reason you should know that the shit going on in Sup Forums right now is mostly shills and kikes trying to subvert the board, is that Trump won the election already. That's it, he won.

A while back something similar happened when David Duke announced his run for Senate and attached himself to Trump publicly, and Sup Forums was divided whether or not this was a good thing or not.

I personally thought it was great, but at least the people who disagreed had a somewhat valid reason in that it might hamper Trump's chances of winning the election.

This on the other hand is an outright invasion by some JIDF faggots. If you fall to their bait you're a fucking idiot and should just fuck off.

He is controlled opposition . Fuck him and fuck the alt right faggots

Why?
He didn't do anything wrong. Just had a few drinks in his fucking conference and hailed "God Emperor" Trump. Like Sup Forums had been doing for 1 year now.

Don't try to reason with redditors

The people crying foul are the illegal reddit posters. They need to go back

Fuck off, idiot.

Children always spoil everything. Larping faggot goes infront of the press at an event paid for by the Atlantic and gives them ammo.

HEIL TRUMP. God how fucking cringey can you get.

Many here are not as red-pilled as they think they are. I have been following Richard for years, I deeply value the work he does.

He's a retard

I don't know why, but 'moonfaced faggot' cracked me up. Thanks.

yes

Yes. He is based. Anyone saying otherwise is JIDF trying to turn us against him, like they do with all far-right figurehads.

I am a jew and a trump supporter. I would just like to say fuck you to all you loser nazi types who hate jews.
Trump hates you as much as I do.

>brown hair

Go away, negro.

kek

Please kill both yourself and Richard Spencer. Spencer first. Thanks - bye.

If you recognize that the Jews collectively pursue a survival strategy that is incompatible with white, western civilization, then naturally you have philosophical affinity with Spencer.

If you don't recognize, or out of fear refuse to acknowledge, the incompatibility of the Jew with our way of life, then you're just a blue pilled normie fag anyway. The Jews will always beat you.

I'm sure I agree with everything he stands for but when you do a HEIL TRUMP roman salute in public like a Nazi caricature you lose all credibility forever.

We need more Jared Taylors and less fedora wearing 1488 LARPers drinking mountain dew

I have no idea who he is and I don't care.

It wasn't public, it was private event where (((someone))) leaked the vid.

Hes doing more damage to the alt right then the left could ever do in a billion years. This is why controlled opposition is so powerful.

I don't hate Jews. I hate globalists, and money changers. Shame that they tend to be disproportionately Jewish. Maybe you should disavow them every chance you get. That seems to be the theme these days.

He's fucking retard who wants to larp in the face of actual strategy despite all his "think tanks" or whatever hack bullshit. Yeah, antifa were shit heads and deserve to be shot but when this shit pops up in every normies FB feed it justifies all of antifas actions to them regardless because americans have been fed anti-nazi propaganda for 80 years.

It's fucking stupid to use 3rd reich signals. We aren't the NSDP. We can't be. NOBODY will take it seriously, thats what seperates us from methhead brotherhood skinheads. If you want to go fucking larp and ruin the movement go fucking shave your head and put your sheet and jackboots on. First and foremost we are an anti-semitic movement promoting white western civilization and we need to use symbols from our history. Hate to break it to you but the NSDP isn't western civilization. Despite his ideals, Hitler was a loser. And he lost because he constantly overreached.

This is something that is going to take decades to accomplish. Trump is not a white nationalist. It goes much, much farther than he does. I liked Spencer and defended a lot of the criticisms against him until now, he's showed his true colors. I agree with every single one of his ideals, but it will never get us fucking anywhere if we act like he's our leader or conversely allow the media to say he's our leader. He have to keep pushing the overton window and moving people to our side. And he just turned away literally MILLIONS of people we could have gotten on board given a year or two.

What is this alt-right you speak of?

No the fucking media was there. He invited them. He did this on purpose. He'd rather larp for his endorphin rush than actually advance the movement.

Yes. He is a White Nationalists.

All these anti-white reddit shills are so obvious.

Sup Forums is not a place for PC faggots

> b-but Sup Forums is not ACTUALLY racist
> fuck off stormfag I have been shitposting on Sup Forums since 1998

fuck off cernovich, he's a retarded larper no controlled opposition.

Hes a nazi supporter whos latched himself onto Trump whose daughter converted to judaism, had a jewish baby, whose other kids married jews and who is a zionist or at the very least holds many zionist views. please tell me how these are at all compatible or makes sense? it doesnt, trump hates any nazi ideology because his family will be jewish within a generation or two.

He's not even a nazi