/r/pizzagate shutdown

/r/pizzagate shutdown

Managed to backup some posts, spread the torrent.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2c3ff9610704230b89fcbdd49ac83094921a734d&dn=pizza&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pEkBMJMf
mega.nz/#!U4EHxTbI!kJ8vcZ12weSMYa76IZro1it7DLcXtjGk528iVk4nnqs
ufile.io/42717
youtube.com/watch?v=vn6jjMJ7fzA
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A43480-2004Sep22_3.html
vice.com/en_uk/read/how-the-justice-system-pimped-me-out-969
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH MAN OH JEEZE.

The war is on boys

Holy fuck

Not sure if this is actually part of the cover-up or if its just reddit admins being retarded. Even if they wanted to shut it down for being a witch hunt then it's only going to perpetuate because it looks like a cover-up

This rabbit hole just keeps getting deeper and deeper.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

HOLY SHIT LADS THEY REALLY DID BAN THE SUB

>This subreddit was banned due to a violation of our content policy. Specifically, the proliferation of personal and confidential information. We don’t want witchhunts on our site.

So the FBI/NSA are either in on it or complacent, and citizen investigations are being attacked by all the major social media sites.

>PASTEBIN FULL OF INFO:

pastebin.com/pEkBMJMf

the fuck is pizza gate

also not clicking dat shit nigga

The Clinton pedo ring

Anyone who goes to plebbit deserves what they get

bump for justice

When will we strike at the reddit cucks?

bump dont let the shills slide this thread

SHIT'S GETTIN REAL

Just been waiting.

Sup Forums is the only board where people openly talk about being redditors

It was only a matter of time. Until Sup Forums gets shut down for it, we're good. We seriously need a static, stickied thread on pizzagate.

Checked.

Step aside, shills

MIRROR MIRROR
mega.nz/#!U4EHxTbI!kJ8vcZ12weSMYa76IZro1it7DLcXtjGk528iVk4nnqs

ufile.io/42717

>reddit
>not being cucked

C-c-c-c-combo breaker!

HAPPENING!

youtube.com/watch?v=vn6jjMJ7fzA

DONALD TRUMP HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH A BODY DOUBLE!

They tried their best.

Fuck, forgot pic.

Cum panda.

Don't let this thread die you fucking white males

Bump for the kids

Big man is bumpin

A good chunk of the sexual hipster artwork falls within plausible deniability, i.e. this is the a e s t h e t i c that some edgy lefties like.

But there's really no way around the flight logs of Epstein's Lolita Express and the Clintons' defense of child traffickers in Haiti with a lawyer already convicted of pedophilia.

DEATH TO ALL ALL PEDOS

Wish not moot would follow their example.

Just taking an autistic info dump now.

Fucking Podesta

Bump

bump, so very weird that wallstreet journal article the other day

THE SLIDING IS REAL GOYS

He is still with us.

bump

Just Google pizza gate, mainstream media is going full damage control. Literally defcon 4

>rock paper scissors
>yellow beats orange
Bless them, everyone beats orange in this game

And people were wondering why Sup Forums is getting raided/slid. To distract from this.

I think your right

Any proof or even 'evidence' worth looking at yet?

Cos I'm seeing a lot of attention hos saying 'pizza' means kiddy rape, and street theater means Satanism.

its multifolded
They are trying to shut it down here, look at the narrative happening against Sup Forums right now.

These are about Dave Flintsone, or Bif Skipman, who sells vodka and "junk" HDDs out of Hawaii. His eBay profile is private now, but his feedback is super weird. Here he is with a woman and her adopted kids, who are mentioned by name (and weirdly by age) in an e-mail from her to Podesta.

I'm not gonna stop posting about it and neither should anyone else. Some little fucking shill isn't going to stop me posting about it.

tfw you're 77SB9OjJ and you helped with the thing

They're deleting EVERYTHING, every spin-off sub.

Checked and wyrd.

Here's a DOJ prosecutor who liked a bunch of Alefantis's creepy instagram shit before they both went private.

ayyy bump

Thank you for all your hard word brother. All I can do at this point, with this "fake news" bullshit and the obvious COINTELPRO op being worked on this board for that past week, is constantly disseminate.

Of course, Arun Rao heads the kiddy diddler unit.

bump

tfw I did the majority of the archiving. baka

Him and his brother are some seriously sick fucks.

Good for you. If you find anything that isn't blatant embarrassment shilling trying to look as stupid as possible, please share.

>friends and colleagues came over and saw our fucked up pederast art, "they were horrified!" she laughed

we tried to evacuate to our new community, /r/civillianinvestigators, we didn't even post anything really. We gained like 2000 subs in 5 mins before it got shutdown, but even when nobody was posting private info, we got shut down.

This

Pizzagate is fake news

cut the shit anons

I've been under a rock since the election, WTF is PizzaGate?

bump
Don't let the Jews beat us. We're the masters now!

That's what you get for posting on fucking reddit. The only advantage it has over chans is that it's more accesible to normies if you want to get them involved. redditors act like they came out of 1984. Mods can delete all they want and ban anyone and they don't give a shit.

fake news

Just the fact that they did this is suspect as fuck. Not to mention that the owner is yet another DOJ employee who specializes in child abuse and trafficking.

Pedophile ring involving the Clintons and a bunch of other powerful people. I haven't been following it very closely though.

I'm not finding any evidence that Katy Grannan's nudes are under age.

The New York Times has reached a new level of retarded. I feel like Japan after the 2011 tsunami, my retard walls have been overcome, I can barely respond

I wouldn't be surprised if the Richard Spencer thing didn't occur to keep us from this work, via infighting etc.

started soon after the podesta email leaks and people started wondering wtf orders pizza by the hour or accidentally leaves handkerchiefs with pizza related maps on them behind at their friends' house and it all kind of steamrolled from there

the images posted in this thread do a pretty good job of laying out the circumstantial evidence, plus there's been a rash of mysterious deaths

one theory is that it's deliberate misinformation

I like that theory more than the one that we're ruled by absolute monsters

tfw we're thankful for eachother on thanksgiving

>I like that theory more than the one that we're ruled by absolute monsters

Whatever helps you sleep at night user

Do you want the whole article for that? washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A43480-2004Sep22_3.html

Look, can we drop the adversarial bullshit for a bit, most of us probably visit there for a couple niche subreddits that stay far from the le upboat cancer. And Pizzagate was certainly one of them, it was focused and people commented trying to get more info.

This is very much like the beginning of Gamergate but obviously about 10,000X worse and larger with infinitely more powerful players but the same motivation, horrible corruption hidden in plain sight because the perpetrators thought everyone was too stupid and cowed to check them.

hell I'd prefer lizard people

at least they'd have an excuse for disregarding shit that's basic human morality 101

the theory you prefer makes less sense than the theory you're afraid of.

Think about that.
Think about where we are now.

can I ask why you believe that when they tell it to you?
I am just curious why you don't think they'd cover it up.
This is what it looks like when someone who 'cant be involved' gets caught in a trap for someone else.

why do you believe them when they tell you its fake and who do you think is choosing that for you? and who do you think pays them?

I only went to leddit to get normies involved.

it was sarcasm

Speak for yourself. The place looks like garbage and the vote system discourages wrongthink. I don't know why you aren't using cripple chan instead.

And then there's the story of this poor girl investigating Hillary's brother's coal deals in Haiti, and allegations of human trafficking (and child sex slavery). She's up in heaven with Seth Rich now.

Finally!

Soon...

Aw damn.

Come the fuck on!

Well, well, well, seems like this was closer to the truth than anyone anticipated. I'm sure we close to something that might just connect all dotes together and uncover a lot of famous and important people.

Yellow is cucked basically

here's Bella Robinson, I'll see if I can find out if she really posted it.

vice.com/en_uk/read/how-the-justice-system-pimped-me-out-969

If she's smart she deleted it by now. And sent everything she has to four or five parties.

STOP THE SLIDING

Yeah, it's fucking poisonous.

Checked!