WHAT WAS THAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER ALL THIS WINNING

WHAT WAS THAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER ALL THIS WINNING

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trump-wont-pursue-charges-against-hillary-clinton-report/news-story/a21f207965b49e78a293019888169f65
insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/22/conway-says-trump-does-not-plan-pursue-clinton-charges
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/174f0WBSVNSdcQ5_S6rWPGB3pNCsruyyM_ZRQ6QUhGmo/htmlview?sle=true#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SAGE

NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS

SIGNED T. #ImWithHer

>no link or source

AH
HAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAHAHAJSJSHAHAJAJAJAJ

Nice

FUCK OFF

I WANT A GODDAMN ANSWER IT ALL OVER THE FUCKUNG NEWS WTF IS GOING ON REEEEERREEEEEEEEEE

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trump-wont-pursue-charges-against-hillary-clinton-report/news-story/a21f207965b49e78a293019888169f65

>insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/22/conway-says-trump-does-not-plan-pursue-clinton-charges

and yes its not the presidents job to prosecute here. Its the AGs job.

So he lied when he promised to do it?

this isn't bait nigger
learn to read
one of trumps people is known to try to appease the media, she's the one who said it.
he appointed jeff sessions, he's doing exactly what he said he would do.

I WANT SOME GODDAMN FUCKING ANSWERS DID HE FUCKING LIE TO US????? I SPENT 1000 HOURS SHILLING FOR YOU EMPORER WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US?????????

Better that the prosecution be done by someone else so that the left doesn't sperg put about 'muh banana republic'

>election is over
>people suddenly start believing the Lügenpresse
Trump is fucking with them.

did you even read the picture?

>So he lied when he promised to do it?

>burger in charge of understanding how his own political system works

you have something called separation of power.

So Trump is a stupid burger who doesn't understand his own government?

Or is he a liar? I don't get your point.

Jeff Sessions isn't a Special Prosecutor appointed to investigate Clinton.

>Jeff Sessions
>picked for attorney general
>can get clinton foundation investigated further
>put hillary in jail
how retarded are you exactly?

Trump didn't promise to "Pick Jeff Sessions for Attorney General" he promised to "Appoint a Special Prosecutor"

So, at least you admit he lied.

Jesus you are retarded, he doesn't need to appoint a special prosecutor if the AG picks up the already ongoing investigations and starts making cases out of them.

But that's not what he said he would do.

You're just saying "It's okay that he lied, because he's doing something else instead!"

You're still admitting he lied.

are you 12?
attorney general can appoint a special prosecutor
>he lied!!!
ctr fuck off

Trump doesn't want Obama to pardon Clinton, so he's acting like he doesn't want her in jail.
If she doesn't get pardoned, she's going to the big house.
99th Dimensional Chess taking place.

>Fox News

He specifically said: "I will ask my AG to investigate the Clintons"

Will he do that or not?

No sauce

As I've said several times in the past months, I am with the TFK. We are those who killed the hacks from HRC's Illuminati on election day. Our fathers ran the KGB. It's ok if you didn't hear of us, just know we watch from the shadows.

So here is an update on what the Jews are doing:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/174f0WBSVNSdcQ5_S6rWPGB3pNCsruyyM_ZRQ6QUhGmo/htmlview?sle=true#

Just saw interview with Priebus on Fox. Trump doesn't want to pursue it but a lot of confessional hearings are yet to come. Wew Lawd. Get out the popcorn.