WHAT

WHAT

IS

GOING

OOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN

ITS LIKE WE'RE BEING RAIDED AND SUBVERTED BY THREE DIFFERENT ENTITIES ALL AT THE SAME TIME

EACH WITH A DIFFERENT AGENDA

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Lc01V
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>CTR
>???
>???
What are the other 2 user?

Reddit and the eternal lolbertarian.

What the fuck is going on today? Are we under heavy attack. Almost every post looks like low quality bait written by disgusting shills

drumpf

>WE
ARE
>FAMOUS

we are, sage and hide all shill threads

BRING IT ON FAGGOTS RAUUUUAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

>Sup Forums is one person

i just woke up, whats happening

What's the third entity?

what do you mean 4chin ? would you like a carbonated beverage to rehydrate your body?

The honeymoon is over. Sup Forums's different factions are back to opposing each other.

>no JIDF

disgraceful user

This
And make more relevant post to dilute the shilling

ctr shill

i also felt like this

it all feels so fake too

like all the fun threads dont get any posts

its all this divide tactics

I wish people hadn't forgot about the JIDF. I kinda liked them.

>reddit
>CTR
>TRS
>Mainstream meteor
>/lgbt/
>tumblr
>probably the fucking 9gag army

This, also the ADL

It mainly started when lord Drumpf re-nigged on all of the promises he made the alt-right (aka Sup Forums).. it was upsetting to everyone here, and is actually dividing Sup Forums into three groups.

You're not being raided, dingus.

You are now the establishment, and people on Sup Forums are contrarian as fuck just because. You actually broke rank and believed in your cause, like those chanology idiots back in 07.

You're just experiencing what is known as counter culture. We'll be here for the next 4 years, and through the impeachment process. Just because.

JIDF is less of a raid an more of a permanent incursion

>for me, it was Tuesday

>he thinks TRS is anti-Sup Forums

It happens every now and again. In the old days it took the form of colored boxes that you could download and rename to .bat and then shit brix. But now it is butthurt landwhales and pedo satanists trying to run "psyops" because they heard this was the epicenter of the ctrl-alt-right on CNN. You get used to it, friend.

This, also Southern Poverty Law Center Action Alliance

>stormfront / le alt right
>JIDF
>???

>through the impeachment process

YOU WANTED CHAOS, YOU GOT IT.

AKA grow some spine.

Kek wouldn't want this

Has TRS cracked down on faggotry yet or are they still fine with the gays?

Hi shill

I certainly felt an influx of massive quantities of shitposts and bait threads between the hours of 2:00 and 4:00 (MST).

that would imply that it were leftists posting but it's actually more of a cultural libertarian gamergate vs alt-right type thing going on.

prolly right

feels the same as it did then

Hes supposedly a god of chaos of fucking course he would.

Leftypol
JIDF
/r/the_donald

In times such as these I remember my training in the art of the spear.
Just dance OP, It's a catchy swing song.
Remember, we're only destined to win if we truly want to win it.

is that gavin mcinnes?

Just enjoy the show. This is how Sup Forums has always worked.

We stir up shit in the political world and people come try to raid us. We slowly convert the people raiding and the rest eventually leave. The movement grows and we continue to move forward.

The cycle repeats.

>like those chanology idiots back in 07

>he thinks they're separate entities

Great opportunity to start dropping the red pills

this, if we took Sup Forumsharbor we can take anything

It's more than three.
>JIDF (eternally)
>CTR
>Alt Rigt fags from the Donald and elsewhere
>leftists from ledit and elsewhere

>THERE ARE AT LEAST 3 DIFFERENT POLITICAL OPINIONS ON Sup Forums AT THE SAME TIME

AAAAAAAHHHHH

CTR
TRS shills
JIDF

here's a real chaos orb

This. Nice one leaf.

LEAVE SHILL, BEGONE.

>counter culture
>not butthurt sjws lashing out in humiliation
People think Sup Forums is contrarian because it rejects stupid ideas. But really its rejection of stupid ideas is a function of the anonymity and equal weight given to all posts. Claiming any board on Sup Forums is contrarian just indicates that you have stupid ideas but are too stupid to conceive that people would reject them for their stupidity.

whats happening user is the jews want to punish us for disrupting their plans

we were just supposed to be obscure internet trolls and yet we're changing the course of geo-politics.

>raiding
>subversion

...nigger if you don't recognize shitposting by shut ins fishing for (You)s you need to lurk a fucking lot more.

Thats all it is. Hide the shitposts, don't reply to them at all.

Or better, report ALL of them so the fucking mods have to deal with that shit too.

>and through the impeachment process
So close.

The election is over, people are trying to push our collective autism in certain directions. The rise of Spencer fags, the hill shills and redditfags are trying to subvert us.

Faggots are raiding us who complain about racism and love jews and pretend this is how Sup Forums always was

Stay strong and remember white is right

>through the impeachment process

almost had me until that line
you CTRfags are getting sneaky

I love this shit teebeehaitch. Whenever there is concerted shilling here it just proves that they're scared. If they put this much effort in to a shitty Croatian weaving forum they must be majorly butt-flustered.

They don't seem to realise that everyone here sees through their shit easily and it just confirms everything we believe.

JPEDO is here to protect pedos I bet!

Also still accepting janitors lol, fucking cuckchan

We never stopped being under attack. People just got caught up in celebrating, and they all wished for CTR to go away, so they believed that would happen if Trump won.

Unfortunately, in the words of Gen. James "Mad Dog" Mattis, "No war is over until the enemy says it’s over. We may think it over, we may declare it over, but in fact, the enemy gets a vote."

FOR SHILLS
THIs IS YOUR GOAL
>archive.is/Lc01V
archive.is/Lc01V
>archive.is/Lc01V
archive.is/Lc01V

You think David Brock just stopped CTR? Nah familia, they're still here fagging the place up with their poorly-conceived shitposts. They're supported by losers who have nothing better to do than troll a mongolian basket weaving board, but make no mistake it's a coordinated effort by somebody incompetent.

They have been replaced/moved around

no one is contrarian for the sake of being contrarian retard

Sup Forums is "contrarian" because virtually everyone else is a liberal that has no idea what they're talking about and doesn't know how to argue their position.

>muh impeachment
YOU CAN'T IMPEACH SOMEONE WHO HASN'T BEEN CHARGED WITH A CRIMINAL OFFENSE.

Lots of new people appearing

This is why we like NZ better than Aussiebros

Look at how serious you take yourself. You're a hilarious little sheep shagger lol.

This division is hurting my soul. I thought this was a board of piece. Let us pray to kek for guidance.

I see you're new to Sup Forums culture. Which year did you arrive here from reddit?

Don't worry goyim, we're still here.

WRONG

There is only ONE Subverter here...

The devil

there i said it

Oh look it's a shill. You won't be here for four years. You are going to get tired and leave just like everyone else.

This, get some anti Jew, anti nigger, anti fag, and pro hitler threads going boys

This a good way to put it.
Though don't act all innocent of stupid ideas, Kiwiland
> womens' suffrage

Thank goodness for the arcana.

CTR
Anti-fa
Reddit

this is a board of peace dammit why wont the leave us alone

it all has been going to shit since trump was actually being considered a candidate that could win. probably around the time where he was the only one left running for republicans.

I remember this board being way more fun around the time of the latest france/germany attacks this summer. there were the occasionaly bait and trigger threads but not like full on shilling for other positions.

Sup Forums always thrived and evolved on conflict. We never were an echochamber as (((they))) suggest.
That said, OP is right. We are under attack and we will be for a while now. People are trying to label us.

> Once someone has been successfully labelled as criminal or deviant, the label attached may become the dominant label or ‘master status’ which is seen as more important than all the other aspects of the person.

The liberals are attempting a comeback.

is that an anti-semitic meme graph, in hateposts per minute?

Oh Sup Forums, when will you ever gain a sense of self awareness? Unironically worshiping "kek" was the moment you guys went full retard. You went from moon man memes and sam hyde hoaxes to being shills for the Republican party. Now you're surprised when people are starting to question you. You respond with hilariously angry butthurt all caps rants. You type whole paragraphs about how it's really the SJW whores in response to mindless mockery and insults.

The trolls are becoming the trolled. Let the butthurt flow through you.

i've noticed this too. they're on some divide and conquer shit. Sup Forums has become a warzone. someone must be putting dollars behind new cubicles packed with shills to shitpost and subvert all day in here. might have to - dare i say it - start using tripcodes again.

Bump.
We're under attack. That much is clear

holy shit that logo. and i thought i was fuckin gay

Forgot to say, I've noticed a huge decrease in redpilling threads. they used to be posted almost daily, now its maybe like weekly if at all. newfags need these posts.

nice ad hominem, autist, and i've been here long enough.

you're probably the type of faggot that thinks Sup Forums is only ironically racist

Yes. You goys are some of the most anti-semitic I've seen. If we don't counter your memes, you will definitely shoah us.

You have some very dangerous ways of thinking.

>CTR/JIDF/Antifa/Liberal reddit shills divide-and-conquering
>TRS shills trying to make us Spencer-Milo goyims
>Stormfront being puritanical in their fight against anything non-white and remotely Jewish
>Possibly lefty-Sup Forums being cheeky cunts
Missing anything?

reposting for justice

Sup Forums is like dresden today
shills pushing the alt right label in here has been going on since the start of the elections but today it's like they just launched a full blown assault
they want to remove our element of chaos, they want to label us and give us a face
they want to paint us so the retarded normies know what to attack
DO NOT LET YOURSELF GET LABELED
RESIST THIS RETARDED (((FABRICATED))) MOVEMENT
WE ARE NOT ALT RIGHT
WE ARE NOT ANYTHING

what a gay computer

> being shills for the Republican party.
No one shilled. Openly supporting is the opposite of shilling.

> Now you're surprised when people are starting to question you.
Sup Forums is constantly under question and we are always right.

> You respond with hilariously angry butthurt all caps rants.
No

> Let the butthurt flow through you.
Will you teach us how? You must have a lot of experience after Nov 8th.

Nah, I think it's ironically hilarious though. It used to be unironically hilarious but it started taking itself a bit too seriously. I'm not talking about the racism either. It's like the difference between a comedian that makes you laugh because he's funny and one that makes you laugh because he responds angrily to your heckling.

Keep pushing pizzagate. This is why they are here, and redpilling normies is how we win.

Rev up those redpills boys, shills are back on the menu!
Alt-right fags are controlled opposition cancer. They were always a joke here, their queen hitler wannabe faggot doesn't change this. Reject the division they push on us. I want to see anti-nigger, anti-kike, pro-hitler, painful truth threads on the front page. If they think they can come here and divide us, let's make sure they leave with a little bit of doubt in their beliefs. Remember friends- if they barely try, don't reply.

Everyone always discounts Neogaf for some reason.

All using the same writing a false claims

>Finnish goaltending

>CTR (Drumpf flip-floping threads)
>JIFD (1488 edgy nazi stuff, no the Sup Forums type the Andrew Aglin/Stormfront type)
>??? (Richard Spencer threads)

so we've got

cuck angry at trump for not wanting to put clinton in jail

cucks angry at trump for changing his stance on climate change

cucks who want to discuss pizzagate and reddit

cucks who dont want to discuss pizzagate cause it's fake

cucks who think Sup Forums is alt right and needs to fight back against trump

cucks who hate/don't believe the alt right

Oh look dad, spotted the DISINFO shill.