Hi /trv/

Is Broward County worth visiting?, how about Tampa?

bump.

Tampa's pretty nice

Pinellas county is best. St. Petersburg and Clearwater are chill towns with low crime for the most part

t. Vacationers

Even Cape Coral and Fort Myers is better

this

>Liberal shithole that was Blue

lmao no, trashed.

B-but cubans helped ...

Pinellas here. Fuck new port Richey, fuck st Pete, fucking disgusting areas. Pinellas is better but still a shit hole.

Don't listen to anyone telling you fort Myers is nice it's a fucking hell hole.

All I know is that Publix is god tier. I have one in my town and there is never a shart or nigger in sight.

Its actually getting below 70 now here. Hold me fellow FL brothers. We will survive this winter.

Come to Boca raton It's quiet and close to everything

You can find nice parts in Tampa if you have $$$

For everyone else literally the best option is to fuck off from cities and actually enjoy life. Orlando, Tampa, Jax, Miami are the worst places to live here in descending order of awefulness if you insist on living in an urban hellhole.

>Boca Raton

It hit 55 here the other day, people were bundling up. As someone from the north who lives here now it's funny as fuck to watch

Im a Florida boy born and raised, shorts and flipflops are my uinform. You snowbirds can fuck right off, 70 during the day is cold

Ok ok .... Its a lot like little Israel but stay away from the jews and you can have a good time

but they are nearly everywhere

I'm more of a Floridian than a New Yorker at this point. been down here for 11 years

What about Weston?, Hoouses look nice.

seriously, if i go to walmart or winn dixie i can never find what im looking for, niggers that work there are completely unhelpful, the cashiers ring shit up twice and overcharge for shit that supposed to be on sale. people getting mugged and children getting abducted in the parking lot...

then i go to publix and their slogan is true, shopping literally "is a pleasure" there, employees are nice and helpful, the portions at the deli are generous, i find everything i need...

i hate to be a shill but i really wish more companies gave a shit the way publix does

>NY
You cunts are cancerous to the south, You have to go back

If you're in South Florida might as well stay in Dade and Monroe

Broward is a shithole with literally nothing
It's probably THE worst county in FL (I grew up in Union County, a county dedicated to a maximum security jail and a lake called Lake Butler)

Broward is metropolitan and that's it
Unlike Dade and Monroe, it doesn't even have okay people
It's filled with the rejects from North Dade (which are rejects from South Dade) AKA the lowest of the low tier spics, niggers of all kinds, and lots of Jews
Especially Russian Jews for some reason
It's a completely cancerous place to live in because there aren't even jobs in Broward, you have to commute for hours to get to your job in Dade

Its not being a shill if its 100% correct

Publix is better plain and simple.

It may cost me 4-6$ more to shop there on average, but goddamn if it isnt worth every penny.

No nogs,getting groceries taken out to my car by QTs, and being able to as for fresh ground meat and other shit at the deli? The actual employees there being treated like human beings instead of consumable chattel? Yes Yes YES.

Fuck Walmart

Broward Fag here, i can confirm this.
Also LaSpadas subs are superior to Publix subs

Broward County user here, no its not. It's boring here and it's a liberal hellhold. Some areas are nice but if you go to beaches

You me user? From Staten Island but lost my NY accent

Cashier at Publix, the return policy brings in the worst kind of people.

You have to go back

Anons, while I have you all here. Are there any political movements in the area? It feels cut off from the world, Broward College is ridiculously liberal

>It's filled with the rejects from North Dade (which are rejects from South Dade)

Because of the prices, or there is another reason?

Should we petition to Gov. Scott to make Florida's slogan "Welcome to Florida, now go home"?

Don't go south of Sunrise

(Relatively) cheap rent for those who commute to Miami, mostly because the property values fell from an influx of Hatians, Cubans and Jamaicans

we should petition "mamas good boy" rick scott to kill himself.

Then you can petition the next gov. to change the slogan

ive lived in tampa my whole life, its pretty good not much complaints as far as a large city goes

Fair enough
>Rick Scott has talked about running for the House when his term is up

>when fags confuse Brevard for Broward

what is tallehasse, or tallenasty as we call it, literal coal burners at every turn along with the drubken frats everywhere

Broward is garbage.

Absolutely nothing here except Las Olas, which is a shitty South Beach. Everything that was decent has become utter garbage, even Pembroke Pines.

>t. lived in Broward 10 years

Holy shit, there's a Publix in my town! Should I go?

What about Weston m8?

I'm glad the cashiers are usually white, but the stock boys are Haitians. Completely useless for help. Still better than Walmart where everyone is black.

Stay north, and closer to the Gulf Coast to the west

Reminder Anons there are two kinds of multiculturalism: Balkanized metropolitan and disjointed suburban. Florida mostly is disjointed, there's no "community," the culture is everyone can't drive, hate your neighbors and hope you have a car so you can find something to fucking do.

What kind of stupid question is that?

We only culture we have is hurricane prepping.

Does any place in the US not experience natural disasters?

Eh...
Weston is okay if you're rich. The town center is/was a nice place to visit. But aside from that it isn't "touristy"

Go to central Florida, you'll have fun.

Ever been to some of those rich neighborhoods here?

Go for the subs, they're great. Chicken tender wrap with smoked gouda

drunken nigger frats are the worst

Come by my house and we'll smoke flakka and fuck out sisters with flaccid dicks all night.

Browardfag born and raised. How are Tampa and Orlando compared to here. I always thought broward was pretty nice.

Your countrymen don't speak good about your county...

FUCKING SNOWBIRDS
YOU STAY UP NORTH AND LAUGH AT US SAYING OH HAHA FLORIDA MAN XD THAT STATE IS GARBAGE BUT THEN WINTERS COMES AROUND AND YOUR BITCH ASS CAN'T HANDLE THE COLD SO YOU COME AND BASK IN OUR SUNSHINE LIKE THE REPTILIAN SHIT YOU ARE
FUCK OFF TO THE COLD DARKNESS FROM WHENCE YOU CAME

Depends on where you go. I live in Weston which is nice and like the 62nd best place to live in America but it's practically mini-california

>born in Dunedin and raised in Oldsmar
I don't put on a sweater until it dips below 50 because I'm not a pussy

Visit the Keys if you can

This. Keys are god-tier and voted red.