I am gay

I am gay.

There is also a incredibly high chance I'm better than you in most ways.

Give me one good reason I should be sent to the chambers instead of YOU.

> flag

not surprised tb.h

youre a manufacturing defect

t. Ottoman colony

Nah lol

If my son was a fag I would kick him out of my home, don't want my genes wasted in any guy's ass. Also, fags are desease vectors, they carry dangerous pathogens.

and his country voted to leave the EU while yours has yet to do so

fags are also a bunch of deviant pedos, don't let childs get close to those evolutionary errors.

> lliterally coming from a t*rk
> bashes a country his people invaded and lost countless times despite heavily outnumbering it

Gays are mentally ill enough to belive that eating another guy's ass is a good reproductive strategy. The only bios gaining something from this are the pathogens faggots transmit, and transmit very well since faggots are so deviant they are always having "sex".

being gay is wrose than any crime a hetero person can do.

You're gay.

Who cares about your opinion, you're gonna die of AIDS anyway

Stop white-knighting for the britfag.

>Give me one good reason I should be sent to the chambers instead of YOU.

You're a fag.

I'm asexual (by willpower, not autism). There is an incredibly high chance I am human while you are simply an animal pathetically enslaved to mindless urges.

*disease

also higher rate you have aids but das raycis

one cannot 'be gay' its a deviancy that you can choose to suppress. however you are weak willed and succumbed to your desires. You can be rehabilitated but you must realize that 'homosexuality' is a blue pill; being solely attracted to men is a myth.

Are you more attractive than me?

I fap to G4P chavs and starving Russian twinks, so no offense.

I dont smell like vaseline and sage

Because you're gay

You're gay

>turk rapebaby
>b-but we defeated you!!!
zulus also defeated the english once. that does not change the fact that zulus were the british's slave niggers.
now, racebaby, get a turkish flag

About a 50 50 chance, I'm average looks.

Thank you for taking yourself out of the gene pool and leaving no legacy. Your pointless existence has been noted.

Don't really care, so long as you're not a promiscuous pervert degenerate, and don't try to raise kids.

> i'm better than you in most ways
Yeah like you're the better whiny bitch. Congrats, now either suck it up like the rest of us or kys.

You are sick and it really just mercy to kill you

No one wants to send you to camps because you have a fetish. We just understand you are simply seeking attention.

You're an attention whore

Itt, retards who think that a sexual orientation is something you can control.
Sure, outside influence can affect your orientation, but all in all, it comes from birth. How do you explain homosexuality in the 1000's and the 1500, where it was looked down upon, do you think parents/siblings attempted to influence their sons/daughters/Brothers/sisters to become homosexuals.
Please, you guys are Sup Forums, You're supposed to be red-pilled, I.E thinking OUTSIDE the box. Don't be retarded.

Because you're gay.
/thread

You're a chink.

You're fat.

I'm very gifted academically, 6'4" and well built (I could probably beat the shit out of you).

But I am a pervert degenerate

I appreciate your acknowledgement.

Damn. Ugly brutish looking Brits are hot as fuck.

>it all comes from birth
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

>I am gay.

Ummm.. you're admittedly gay?

I'm better than you with women. You decided to just give up and fuck men because you are a self serving douche.

Sorry to disappoint user, I have very twinkish looks

Truthfully I don't give a hot shit if you're gay. Quit acting like you're special and get on with your life.

Kill yourself pedo

Beecause you're gay.

>be gay
>can't reproduce

You are a waste of human life and gassing you would be in everyone's best interest.

don't give a fuck if you are a fag.
t. attention whore

Your asshole still hurts after so many years? Damn, Vlad did a pretty good job with you

Don't you think that homosexuals living in the early 1000's and 1500's are proof enough? I mean, are you seriously this retarded?

There are no chambers :^)
Unless you're talking about bed chambers ;^)
jk, jk

fag

>chambers

you have been anally fiddled by some BBC DJ,

badteeth

Because if I went to the chambers instead of you the human race would go extinct.

(are a faggot)

gay sex is a vector of disease and spreads it quickly. homos breed superbugs and cause antibiotic resistance.

gay men are more effeminate and thus less reliable in times that require fortitude. They require protection, but don't provide the compensating beauty & maternity of women, or innocence of children, and thus have low civilizational value.

also gays are mentally ill and statistically much, much more likely to be sex criminals (including pedophilia).

You are genetically predisposed to never bread. You are worse than me.

Why are you here?

Actually, I'm straight. But it is nice to see that you would assume that I'm gay, just because you lost the argument.
Not really showing the best side of Sup Forums are you?

>>>/Reddit/ is that way, only for the most autistic of the bunch. You fit right in.

Nice trips, Kek has spoken

>gas the gays

cuz ur gay lol

You don't produce children. And that lowers your value to society.

Wasn't even my argument. I just call em' how I see em, faggot.

Did you ever do this?

))((

Op a faggot

We are talking about ME user, not the whole gay community.

>gay sex is a vector of disease and spreads it quickly.
Condoms exist

>gay men are more effeminate and thus less reliable in times that require fortitude
I am far healthier than the average male, and would be able to beat most people up in a fight.

>also gays are mentally ill and statistically much, much more likely to be sex criminals (including pedophilia).
I am not a pedophile or mentally ill

I bet you're still a virgin. Usually, the retarded people end up being virgins for a while. Girls aren't really interested in mentally defective guys.
Sorry bud.

lol

Don't worry user, your mom will give birth to my bastard child, he will be male, and you can proceed to butt rape him at your will, faggot.

>wanting your own child to be raped

What is wrong with you?

these digits

Being gay doesn't make you sterile. Did you even go to school?

Like I said, mentally defective. And by the looks of how low value your replies are. You are probably around 12 years old, trying to be edgy and cool, Le gass all jews xDDD, I wish Hitler was a live XDDD.

I wasn't that retarded at the age of 12, and neither should you.

I don't give a fuck that you're an evolutionary failure, just keep your degeneracy private. Promotion of homosexuality leads to pedophilia.

I can guarantee you I can beat up any of you mincing faggot poofs. Homosexuality is a pathology for depraved individuals; hence the proliferation of HIV in the 80s and 90s when it was known as GRIDs. Gay men do not use condoms and enjoy the thrill of risking their lives by catching HIV; hence why 20% of you degenerates are HIV positive. Also, being proud of one's degenerate faggotry is a mental illness.

>Not retarded at 12

What the fuck happened to you then? How did you become an autist? You Didn't fit in with the normies and had to find the only people willing to tolerate your faggot tendencies

Catch this football on a post pattern. If you catch it, you live.

> Brit
> I'm better than you in most ways

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
No.

You still haven't tried to debunk my argument. You're just calling me a "Faggot xDD". Do you think you are projecting intelligence by doing that? So far, you are the autistic one.

I am better than you in all ways.

(Not an argument)

>there is also a incredibly high chance I'm better than you in most ways.

Not when it comes to white blood cells counts lmao pic related faggot

Your gay and haven't hung yourself.

/thread.

fpbp

Let's hear all the ways then.

>Calls an arugment not an argument
Here is a (you)

I'm getting my fourth wife pregnant with my sixteenth kid, Allahu akbar!

Because i pay a shitload of taxes and you are a degenerate.

You made up a claim and I asked for source for that claim. You're wasting my time. Here is your (you).

Bring up a valid point, and I will reply with a valid rebuttle. Type out autistic nonsense, and you get called a faggot.

I remember my first Sup Forums thread too.

Smarter
Richer
Better looking - richer people tend to be
English
Talller
Not Eurotrash
Connections

Because you're gay.

>not mentally ill
what?

I'm not your fucking mother. Google "Homosexuals living in the 1500" Or "How far back does homosexuality trace" You lazy faggot. It is lazy faggots like you that deserves the gas chamber.

>I can guarantee you I can beat up any of you mincing faggot poofs

Why does the mainstream media have the highest chance?

If you use your eyes ( ANd brain) you will see that I actually DID post an argument way up there. But I guess you're too retarded to see it. Not my fault.

>babby's first argument

God has cursed you by not being able to have kids. We don't need to gas you; your genes are already doomed to oblivion.

Mehmed II literally beheaded Vlad you underage gypsy

People like you ruin Sup Forums.
Here is a (you)

because your gay

Here is a (you).

Silence, faggot roach.

>gays are born with sexualized preference
>your proof is that they have been around since a long time ago.

That is not an argument, that is an opinion and a pretty long fucking stretch for you to say that is proof they are born that way because they have been around for a long time.