Are you ready for an armed revolt friendos?

Are you all seriously ready for an armed revolt? Where do we start when the shit gets real?

Michael Baca is one member of the Electoral College from Colorado trying to convince others to band together to avoid a Trump presidency when electors cast their votes on December 19.

Baca said: 'I'm a former U.S. Marine and the core values are honor, courage, commitment. I don't believe Donald Trump has that.'

if pic related happens the election will just go to the house of representatives and since its republican they will elect trump.

6 down 32 to go. Best of luck to the hippies. I'd much rather see the total breakdown of civil society than suffer eight years of watching Trump not get enough done to matter.

>An elector in a state that isn't voting for Trump is a rebel elector

Okay.

If Trump weren't a Zionist, I might consider joining an armed revolt on his behalf. He got my vote, but he won't get any more than that.

> Daily mail
They're literally scraping stories from the catalog at this point.

>If Trump weren't a Zionist, I might consider joining an armed revolt on his behalf. He got my vote, but he won't get any more than that.
Do you think we'd have a choice in the matter at that time?

Fucking Rebel scum.

literally nothing.

but when shit does hit the fan I'm deep in enemy territory here in California.

I'll fortify a stronghold deep in the Sierra Nevada mountains where most of California's gun owners reside. There are usually only one or two main roads into these mountains and can easily be controlled.

Most people think California is mostly liberal but they are wrong. Los Angeles and major metropolitan areas may have more liberals but us rural fags have and always will be conservative.

We will fuck these commie bastards like they have never been fucked before.

The DailyMail is the 2nd greatest website in the entire free world.

It wont happen

Time for a purge

Choice of what? I'm not saying I'd get in anybody's way, but Trump just isn't worth fighting over for me. I'm not a jew, so he really doesn't move the needle for me.

I'd try to fuck off to Lake Hughes or stay in my LA suburb.

But it's literally nothing.

You really think leftists are armed? And, even if they are, do you really think they're ready to pull that trigger?

Right-wings are heavily comprised of vets. It'd be a fucking bloodbath.

>Choice of what? I'm not saying I'd get in anybody's way, but Trump just isn't worth fighting over for me. I'm not a jew, so he really doesn't move the needle for me.
If it happens, so will the great purge. People will pick up arms and fight. You may be insulated somewhere, but the nignogs will find you.

>Fighting for a tool of the jews

All of the electors who signed this pledge come from states that voted for Clinton.

Wow! It's nothing!

>my core values are honor and commitment
>that's why I'll be a faithless elector

No, I'm not really insulated at all. I'm in Ocean County, NJ, brimful of kikes. You know, Trump's people. Just like his kids. It's like the fucking West Bank here.

Democrats cant vote republican in the first place retard

Michael Baca is no one and will die no one. He will be only remembered in an idiot footnote stating something along the lines of "that guy that tried to do that stupid shit once." Referenced only the next time this situation comes up.

It's going to be so satisfying when this doesn't work. They're going to breakdown twice as hard when their delusion crumbles.

The irony is way over his jar head.

Lol they forgot about Michigan

Good luck getting 41 people to sign their death warrents

Not even he is from a clinton victory state. He can't do shit

I have never plotted to overthrow the United States Government.
I have never renounced my citizenship.
That said, I am ready.

>elector from a blue state saying he won't vote Trump
what a stupid faggot

Can any burger Bros a spare a gun?

All signatories of the "agreement" should be put to a wall and executed for sedition and treason.

>I'm a former U.S. Marine and the core values are honor, courage, commitment. I don't believe Donald Trump has that.

I would bet money this pussy's role was purely administrative or medical

Just ordered some armor plates .

So...some electors in the states that Hillary won are going to refuse to vote for Hillary, and this should convince electors in state Trump won not to vote for Trump...makes sense...to a liberal.

how are they rebel electors? they're from Colorado. that state went Hillary, they have to vote for Hillary anyway.

>electors that are legally obligated to vote for Hillary won't be voting for Trump
IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

And the democratic faction rears it's butthurt head

They've undercovered themselves in the ruse set by the founding fathers, they've exposed themselves as the most corrupt and now the most destructive

The two cited electors are from Washington and Colorado.

Clinton states.

So they're voting exactly as expected.

How the fuck is this news, even by The Daily Mail's standards?

>how are they rebel electors? they're from Colorado. that state went Hillary, they have to vote for Hillary anyway.
Yes, but I think that he is trying to get the electors in the close call states to swing their votes. Very treasonous behavior.

Some of you people talk an absolutely unbelievable amount of shite.

Those electors are Hillary's electors.

Literally their votes are no longer even required, they lost, and Hillary conceded.

Once Hillary conceded it was over, but I applaud the Daily Mail and other news outlets for stoking the false hopes of Muslims, gays, and minorities.

Amazing.

Second Civil War when?
I want some fucking happenings.

Who knows? Maybe this time the South wins.

IF THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE CHANGES FOR HILLARY IT IS UP TO THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES TO SELECT THE PRESIDENT. SAGE SHILL THREADS

its gonna be a slaughter. The towns outside LA have nothing but asians and liberal jews with no guns, so they'll be easy to secure. That way you can block all roads in and out of LA. Oh man, everythings gonna be great.

> oyyy m8 u wanna fite me wit dat sppon ya cunt?
> i swear on me mums cunt m8 i got me some fucken' assault spoon rght here m8
> u wanna go m8?
> are u havin a giggle m8??

I have enough guns to arm the whole block from liberal tyranny but I'll be primarily wielding my freedom boner in this fight.

Like others said it would go to House of Representatives, who would choose Paul Ryan. Double win.

>Like others said it would go to House of Representatives, who would choose Paul Ryan
Oh fuck...

If I was an elector I would pretend like I would go along with them only to completely ignore their bullshit demands and laugh in their faces.

Fully prepped conservative Anglo Cali-user checking in.

>'I'm a former U.S. Marine and the core values are honor, courage, commitment. I don't believe Donald Trump has that.'

...and he's demonstrating these values by going against the Constitution he's sworn to uphold how, exactly?

Gutless piece of shit, too bad some haji didn't shove an RPG up his faggot ass.

Literally just get people to park in front of electric car charging stations and you will cripple the liberal putsch overnight.

This

Electorates are chosen by the winning party of their respective state

This. They will change nothing.

>Literally just get people to park in front of electric car charging stations and you will cripple the liberal putsch overnight.
Diabolical

I like how a elector who represents a state that Trump lost wants other electors to rebel. Dude is full blown aids cock faggot who not only voted for a Jew but, went to NAU and was a POG.

remember to filter and hide the concern shill threads

> Are you ready for an armed revolt friendos?

sup CIA!

fuck off, this isn't your echo chamber

if you don't want dissent go to /r/the_donald

>your echo chamber
not yours either

that's why you're so mad

I am pro gun, but I do not actually own one b/c I live in a nice, rich white area. How difficult is it actually to buy one in PA?

This

No shit. Silly people, Liberalism is for kids!

>I am pro gun, but I do not actually own one b/c I live in a nice, rich white area. How difficult is it actually to buy one in PA?
Thats all good until the shit hits the fan and you have hoards of wilding niggers running wild in your streets and neighborhood.

This. Raising and then dashing their hopes over and over is pretty funny. Like driving away when someone tries to open the car door then stopping. It's never not funny.

>House Republican Majority,

>Senate Republican Majority

>Republican President

>Thinking that any Red state would want to change this

Traitors should hang.

I have a sneaking suspicion that these electors are all in blue states.

yes they are which is what makes this whole debacle so funny

Hillary has already accepted the outcome
The Media has accepted the outcome
My libcuck roommate who thinks Trump is going to end the world has accepted the outcome.

Please. Faggots. Just accept the outcome already.

As an outsider looking in, I hate having to go through this every time a new president is voted in.

This but leftists don't have the balls to do it. They know they don't serve Starbucks in jail

Suuure

Suuure

>As an outsider looking in, I hate having to go through this every time a new president is voted in.
It's worse than ever this time. They're just keeping a false hope alive.

It's so fucking funny.

Also, doing this is now considered a notice of resignation.
/thread

>The Media has accepted the outcome

Have they? Last I checked they were doubling down on rhetoric and passively stoking the protests

That's why they try to manipulate poor brown and black people to do their dirty work. This will never be enough to do anything significant though.

they reported he won and that hillary lost

they reported that she conceded

she's literally done

This is worse than when Bernie got defrauded out of winning the nomination. Lefties really have a hard time facing reality. Is this why most of them are on some kind of drugs/medication?

>This will never be enough to do anything significant though.
you see why they're so salty about losing the wetbacks now

>Lefties really have a hard time facing reality. Is this why most of them are on some kind of drugs/medication?
This is a good point, 40% of the US adult population is now on some kind of medicine for a mental health issue, could it be that it's almost exclusively Democrats?

My wife's a math professor so I can use her access to the online research libraries, I will see if I can dig up any papers correlating mental disorders with a person's political beliefs.

You might be onto something - we could cure our mental health epidemic by simply letting all the leftists and Jewish psychologists move to Canada!

God for the last fucking time, a concession legally means nothing. If the electoral college votes her in, she wins.

Will it happen? Probably not. But the concession means dick all.

Those electors are getting calls from their party leaders in their states as well. Not threatening, just making sure that everyone is playing ball. If an elector goes rogue, their future in the party itself is clearly over. And what future would they have in the Democrat party? None.

You will see zero faithless Trump electors.

>If the electoral college votes her in, she wins.
But literally no electors who can vote are voting for her.

Also the concession means it's over. Most of the electors went home and won't be showing up. And as many people pointed out over and over hundreds of times this week at least, the house will elect their candidate even IF these six blue-state liberal electors somehow convince what, 90 electors from completely different regions of the country to vote for Her.

Six faggot liberals who lost are making a stink on air. Trying to make concern shill threads about this all day is not going to work.

Just go back to bed schlomo.

>You will see zero faithless Trump electors.
this

Do you have at least $300 and 20 minutes? Can you read and write? You're good to go.

>Ocean County
Where in? I'm in Monmouth County

Also good luck for the Dems to get 36 Republican electors to switch

Al Gore took his concession back. It's not legally binding at all.

>faithless electors are taitors!
>leaving understanding the constitution, framing, and the electoral college and how it works and why to trumpstains

>Michael Baca
More like Michael BAKKA

And that still didn't help him.

This.

Any fight brought by the flat-landers will fail. It will beling invading russia.

Trump is at 306 with Michigan.
306-37=269, 1 short of 270.

>electoral college exists to prevent "unqualified leaders from being voted in"
>drumpf loses pop vote but wins because of said college

Doesn't get any more ironic than this.

>core values
>commitment
>literally going against his own commitment to vote for trump in the same sentence

It would be Americans vs urbanites,
and you know who has all of the guns?
US.

Fuck off (((goldenstien)))

aren't agreements like this before the electoral vote illegal?
They're allowed to be faithless, but aren't the suppose to vote in secrecy?

>Not dying for the God Emperor