Ontario toddler died in horrifying pain; parents didn’t take him to hospital after he was burned

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/ontario-toddler-died-in-horrifying-pain-his-parents-didnt-take-him-to-hospital-after-he-was-burned

wow maybe us leafs are really shitty people after all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJ0k-YWCJvs
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-man-arrested-after-chainsaw-used-to-threaten-family-1.3022763
montreal.ctvnews.ca/quebec-man-charged-after-daughter-allegedly-kills-seagull-on-u-s-beach-1.3036981
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/ontario-toddler-died-in-horrifying-pain-his-parents-didnt-take-him-to-hospital-after-he-was-burned
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>wow maybe us leafs are really shitty people after all
We all have shitty and we all have prisons.

We've been shitty since the start. Canadians are all holier then thou but deep down inside we are shit.

Half this country needs to get gassed.

rest in peace young leaf

Good, a leaf killed before it can fuck more stuff up.

>Johnson was asked by Maguire to identify the various pieces and tubes made of glass in the bag.
>“Drug paraphernalia,” he said simply.

druggies who didn't want CPS to get involved obviously

>frenchy meth-heads

yea no shit.

ZAMASU

>Ontario
no shit

>found drug paraphernalia in a house full of shit/trash and more shit

so, meth is my guess.

Sounds like a bunch of meth heads.

their names are french lol.

>quebec master race

the rake claims another one

>The first day of a four-week jury trial in London opened with the excruciatingly sad outline of the Crown’s case, photographs of the squalor where the family lived and a warning to the jury of seven women and five men that they will see disturbing images of a neglected little boy.

>Superior Court Justice Johanne Morissette made it clear that if any of the jurors believe they need counselling and mental health help at the end of the trial, the attorney-general would pay for it — a signal that the government is taking seriously the concerns raised this fall of other jurors who have sat through other difficult cases and are suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.

>getting PTSD from looking at a burned kid
Shit man, I must be jaded. Who hasn't seen gore/torture/slaughter pics plastered all over the internet at this point? It's hard not to see it. Do we all have PTSD and without even realizing it? Are we entitled to counseling too?

dont the worst of quebecs people go to ontario to be with canadas worst?

How the fuck do you burn a baby bad enough that it dies

>Who hasn't seen gore/torture/slaughter pics plastered all over the internet at this point?

ive heard its very different to be there in real life then to watch a video of in on the internet.

But which half?

Special Canadian Coffee.

That fucking hair.
That fucking fat face..
That white trash attire...

Baby might be better off dead than raised by that

I don't know but every french person I know is either a druggy or a retard. I wish I was trolling.

>Ontario
That answers that.

Bad parenting doesn't have a nationality.

Toronto and surrounding area (yes i know west/northern ontario is based-ish

they like to think of themselves as half of the population

>Ontario

can we just nuke Ontario, Quebec and Newfoundland?

That's one less shitposter

French Canadians are more worthless than Jews.

I saw a webm of a dashcam on a car that went 40 mph into a woman crossing the street with a baby stroller.
I never forgot it, so I guess yeah

Why Newfoundland?

youtube.com/watch?v=UJ0k-YWCJvs

normies plz go

The dad will get a worse charge than the mother. Just watch

Free healthcare at work for ya

Too busy blowing their therapy dog?

We need a Zamas to eliminate leaf ningens.

>18 month old son

That's exactly how old my son is right now. Article hit me right in the jimmies.

faces of meth

Newfoundland and its guys there are pretty fucking stupid. I met this one guy and I swear he talked like he was an albino nigger.

which province you in?

Alberta.

just keep your kid away from fire and you'll be better than these degenerates automatically

>calling any other province out for having stupid people

>alberta
>not the most retarded
you're the king of cuckoldry

The fact that he brought a kid into this world is bad enough, just thinking about all the bullshit that little guy has to go through would make me cry

When are you booting out the commies? the NDP is turning your people into niggers and then sending them over here to stab kids

just march on edmonton and cuckgary and throw the leftists out

Which I'm pretty sure the jury at a trial will not be

The government is actively trying to genocide the white race so shouldn't the parents be given a medal instead of punishment?

i've been burned badly before so i know the pain
i don't blame you for your tears user
but at least the kid is in a better (no leafs) place

Well, he was white.

They can just adopt a refugee child(35) now.

He was scalded by hot coffee apparently.

this

You do realize they aren't just 'seeing' one video. They have to watch it multiple times and hear about it in detail over the course of the case.

>ive heard its very different to be there in real life then to watch a video of in on the internet.
It's not, the only time it's different is when you genuinely know the person which is pretty much expected. If you don't know the person at all and have no affiliations with them it's almost exactly the same and you can expect similar reactions from anyone except those that have never been exposed to such things, well, and women because 90% of women are huge drama queens.

how the fuck do you die from hot coffee?
i didn't read the article, please inform me.

This

Honestly, that video of some Chinese sawing a living whaleshark has affected me more than any human gore I've seen.

The thing I remember most vividly is when the went down far enough to evacuate its central cavity of the water it had inside it.

New Finland let pic related happen.

He won.

It's really not that bad so I have a hard time believing you've been burned badly, especially if you deal with burns on a regular basis. A good burn kills the shit out of nerves so it's not quite as terrible as it's made out to be. I get bad burns at least twice a week and it's gotten to the point I don't even notice them because of all the dead nerves, it took about two weeks of frequent exposure to get there so it's not that hard.

Quebec is based tho

We can all agree Ontario is the worst... but Quebec is the ORIGINAL Canada

Infected burns more than likely. Article doesn't specify oddly enough. I'm a Chef and 2nd and 3rd degree burns are a montly thing. Just the other day a pea sized droplet of molten sugar sizzled into the back of my hand while whisking in butter and cream to make soft caramels.

Hurt like a motherfucker but it's fine. That being said...people have sued over hot beveragss being spilled on them and won millions of dollars. The same cunt that successfully sued McFuckface's for burning her vagina and thighs tried to sue again after she blew threw her settlement money.

wow. fucking death penalty should apply for these cunts! disgusting assholes!

Fuck off.

>this kills the leaf

>toronto

gee i dunno

fucking degenerates.

no joke.

Good. That baby is lucky. Death and pain are the two realest things in this world. If we can accept that then we might as well all just curl up into a ball and cry every night.

are you fucking retarded?
it hurts when you can feel your skin fucking melting
>the nerves die
but the nerves around it are still alive
go get a 2nd degree burn then come back and say it didn't hurt
protip: you can't

The GTA has a major SJW problem. You should start there.

when i was about 13 i got gasoline on my left leg, made a oval shaped 2nd degree burn over my shin.
as for Mcdicks, everyone who shops there needs to be burned

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-man-arrested-after-chainsaw-used-to-threaten-family-1.3022763

east coasters are fucking inbred morons.

montreal.ctvnews.ca/quebec-man-charged-after-daughter-allegedly-kills-seagull-on-u-s-beach-1.3036981

>Single mothers

That's just bad form, Fabio

>wow maybe us leafs are really shitty people after all

Niggers do that all the time. Where's your outrage?

These fucks will be out in months, our leaf "justice" system is a joke. Last time I checked 2/3rds of even us supported the death penalty, I don't understand why we can't let these people fry.

That's just part of their culture.

Whites have no right to tell them how not to inadvertently murder their children

I've had numerous 2nd degree burns, it's not that bad. In fact that's what I referenced when I said bad burns, I didn't mean little first degree superficial burns because those honestly don't effect me anymore. You're being dramatic, like a woman and I'm not sure why. It's also very hard for a 2nd degree burn to kill without infection, it's 3rd degree burns over a large area that kill and even those tend to result in more dead nerves than second degree burns.

I deal with burns every fucking day, you obviously don't.

fucks sake do you work in a nudist coal chamber or something?

No really why do you get to see so many burns?

well mister internet tough guy, some people can take certain types of pain better than others
now go tell mommy that you said something cool and get your tendies

This reminds me of that Dear Zachary documentary.

The fucking leafs dragged their asses on that one too, and a little baby died.

Why the fuck does an English speaking province need to translate charters from fucking FRENCH?

I dono senpai. I wont lie, i do enjoy my fair share of gore but none of it contains children let alone toddlers.

Yes, most of us have PTSD. To stay here after seeing these images and not be deeply affected speaks to our mental health and lack of empathy.

Refrigerant burns and before that I worked in the POS industry and knew a lot of chefs (turns out they get burned a lot too)

You get used to burns so quick that it's actually weird, I remember at first I was getting bad burn blisters every day and then it just stopped.

> some people can take certain types of pain better than others
Sure, but the claim the baby died this terrible death because of a likely 2nd degree burn? It's sad the kid died but it wasn't that bad, I'm sorry you're a bit of a pussy though which is really what I was addressing.

how am i being a pussy?
im stating pain hurts
pretty sure that baby went thought bad pain
but apparently you've been burned so often you've lost feeling in your body, that or you're too retarded to feel pain anymore

This is the comment that made me realize we are being raided by Reddit newcucks

It's not their fault, they just wanted a Black boy.

>i've been burned badly before so i know the pain
>i don't blame you for your tears user
>but at least the kid is in a better (no leafs) place
That shit is mad pussy, it hurts especially if you're fresh but it's nothing to act like he got tortured to death and it's definitely not something to cry over like a god damn woman.

If you have a pussy just own up, if not you need to man up a bit, if anything the infections that likely killed it would have been more painful than the little burn. You ever had a real bad infection? Now that shit can actually hurt when you have blisters the size of tennis balls all over your body because you got some super infection.

The East if we're talking about half of the landmass.

Ontario and Quebec if we're talking about half of population.

>Babbys name was Ryker
Into the fucking trash

>50 years old
>visit all the dark corners of the interwebs
>never been rattled
>see mexican cartel deface someone still alive and obviously still aware
>cant shake it

Oh I saw that

Yeah it was really good, It's definitely the most gruesome snuff vid in a while, but otherwise It didn't get to me as much. Maybe because I was on the shitter at the time.

I Haven't reached my limit yet, but when I do I know it has to be absolutely fucked beyond measure if hearing blood being sucked through a sliced esophagus and hearing the screams of a boy with no face didn't get to me.

You french nationalist cunts are the absolute fucking worse. It never ends when you take advantage of shitposting with a leaf flag to turn around and mention how there is a literal who place that nobody outside of Canada knows about that is apparently based. We know it's only you fags that shitpost endlessly to fuck with everyone else. holy christ you red neck trash are obnoxious.

which half?

We are close to >99999999

Happen tonight?

You really don't visit the dark corners, there's a few old videos that involves castration, digit removal, and face removal followed by a beheading. Not trying to be edgy but there's a lot worse shit than that.

What is that hand condition called?
Ive been looking for that for years

maybe

The East of coarse

What got me was he seemed concious and in pain after being so mutilated.

You'd think one would die quicker.

>news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/ontario-toddler-died-in-horrifying-pain-his-parents-didnt-take-him-to-hospital-after-he-was-burned

Anyone over 25 with died pink hair, you're gonna find drugs and/or some kind of crazy.