Do any of you secretly hope that the current civilization would collapse? I think the way things are...

Do any of you secretly hope that the current civilization would collapse? I think the way things are, it's simply beyond repair. I feel like humanity needs a good purge so we can start over (hopefully retaining a good portion of scientific knowledge).

Do any of you actually prepare for such an outcome? I think the likely hood of a massive viral outbreak within the next few decades is pretty high, and most people are so utterly incapable of taking care of themselves that they would drop dead the moment social order would begin to break down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l8LPj_khfgE
pssurvival.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh i am because i have my post nuclesr war manifisto written out im literally going to tribe together retarded minorities begging for help into an army and take over whats left of america its gonna be great

im just waiting for the bombs to finally drop and then its easy pickings to change the world

Also anyone know of any good sites about survivalism (that aren't neckbeard cringe)?

secretly? Im known as the Fallout guy.

Yes, ever since I first stepped foot outside of Vault 101 and saw how beautiful it could be.

Civilizations have risen and fallen through history. This is the way of things. Perhaps Trump is the one to stop it.

Ave, true to Caesar!

Trump doesn't have that much power. All he can do is delay it.

"Deep down in ever mans soul, all he truly wants is to watch the world burn" Chinese Philosopher 550bc ??

Ready and waiting sir

I suppose all we need is time. It may be inevitable.

But at present, it is happening something that can't be changed: the alteration of white population's genes due to mixing with unworthy races

This is different

study the bible

There will come soft rains and the smell of the ground,
And swallows circling with their shimmering sound;

And frogs in the pools, singing at night,
And wild plum trees in tremulous white,

Robins will wear their feathery fire,
Whistling their whims on a low fence-wire;

And not one will know of the war, not one
Will care at last when it is done.

Not one would mind, neither bird nor tree,
If mankind perished utterly;

And Spring herself, when she woke at dawn,
Would scarcely know that we were gone.

Sara Teasdale

youtu.be/l8LPj_khfgE

I hope that we either use our technology to send mankind to the stars, or that civilization collapses, or both.

Ideally I want a Dune-esque future complete with the golden path.

Prepper here.

I may survive for a little.

>Do any of you secretly hope that the current civilization would collapse?

Not unless nuclear plants are taken safely offline beforehand.

No cause I'm not retarded or edgy.

>muh civilization is going to collapse
>THIS SURELY IS THE PEAK OF DEGENERACY AND DECLINE!

said by every crazy retard that has ever lived.

This isn't the end and things aren't bad at all.

I am mixed

On the one side I want the bombs to fall in order to rid this planet of marxism and jewry. on the other hand I have seen 'Threads' and that shit is just so goddamn terrifying.

A Dune-esque future would be ideal to me

They shut themselves down on their own without human input

After a few decades they will start falling apart however.

White people will suffer the most. Shitskins are already used to living in shitsholes. Whites will see the worst quality of life change you idiot leaf

post loadouts

pssurvival.com/

this

Why does the apocalypse sound so comfy?

You've been watching too many zombie movies.

I don't get why Rick doesn't just shoot Negan, desu

Wouldn't you want to just live in a rural area?
Leaving your home behind would just make your situation harder.

why do you think shows like the walking dead and games like fallout and mad max n shit are so popular

Because nature is beautiful.

Secretly? Nope, everyone knows I want it to happen.

It's not The End, but we'll be approaching the end of business as usual for humanity soon enough. That is, the era of seamless VR, complete body modification, human-machine synthesis, etc.

Unless we blow ourselves up first, of course.

If you had asked me a year ago I would have replied in the exact same way. Not so much any more. Sure the world isn't so awful yet, but it could be so much better and it will never get better in its current course. A slow decline into a permanent economic depression and further degeneracy is so much worse than a quick purge.

>I think the way things are, it's simply beyond repair.
I have a friend who can't get laid either.
Sad, really.

But aside from your lack of pussy, life today (in 1st world countries) is far better than it's ever been.
Life expectancy, dentistry, chocolate-related deserts, technology, literacy, general living conditions.
Everything is far better than it's been for most of human history.

..but you're angry because "muh liberals" want to let drag queens use the ladies room, and other such "degeneracy".
Just accept that you're in the social minority and let it go.

u

no i fucking tell people all the time. that shit would be bad ass. roving bandits and drifters terrorizing people. food for sex. when people run out of bullets about a month in then its all melee combat

i and a staunch supporter of mad max times

>I think the way things are, it's simply beyond repair
*posts from a first world country*

just go innawoods and live the way you're meant to be living, build a community of lunatics and become their leader

t. R selected insectoid

y

i'm sure god in his heaven does, if he comes down then all will not be good

that pic
absolutely wasted

Not really, the shitskins mostly live in urban areas which will suffer by far the most. If you live somewhere rural, you will have far better chances. Either way, in white, western countries, the googles are spoiled little brats regardless, and are much more dependent on society than white are so your point there is moot. Unless you're talking about the brown countries, in which case they are fucked even more because they are already overcrowded and lack good infrastructure.

Normies will fuck everything up.

Every single day user.

It's all I think about when things get quiet in my life.

Upside is that the normies will also fuck themselves up.

VR brainwashing will make TV brainwashing look like telling the truth. Implants will lead to 24/7 mind bending. People are bad enough with their smart phones now.

The post-apocalypse is a world I'd never be able to survive in.
I am too weak for it.

Quick how should I roleplay on my next stalker run for maximum fun?!

VR is a meme

>surviving
overrated.

Yes op,

I've gotten to where I won't bother disseminating potentially vital information to others because I don't believe that they deserve it.

I was super happy when Trump won but slightly saddened by this same line of thought, that my peers don't deserve proper leadership.

Most interactions with others confirm the worst: they are envious and compensating, they are ruled by their lowest instincts, they are without intrinsic morality, they judge without understanding, they have something rotten within them - a devil perhaps?

bump

We another fall of rome type scenario so we'll come back twice as strong.

Nope, modern life is existentially miserable and even liberal publications talk about it. Work, eat, watch tv and sleep. Repeat 20,000 times.

There's something to be said for the inability to feel like someone can accomplish anything as an individual anymore.

The Unabomber spoke of this as well, but its not something that's just a crazy thought. Just because we have more material goods doesn't mean that it actually means that we feel life is more meaningful, or happier.

>have exploited all easily recoverable fossil fuels, remainder are completely beyond the reach of any post-collapse society, ensuring we can never return to an industrial level

>we'll come back twice as strong

Yes. I find modern existence to be pretty miserable.

I've been pretty successful in life too. But sometimes, you look at all of the money and realize that it can't get me anything I truly want...and I realize that its all pointless.

I want things to burn, then.

Not really, at least in the US there still a ton of coal, and a decent amount of easily recoverable oil. Chances are we wouldn't start from absolute zero if enough skilled people survive, plrenty of modern technology could be salvaged. Further more, the limited amount of left over fossil fuels is only a problem for a society like the one we have, where there is so many of us and everyone consumes a shit ton.

Absolutely.

>I think the way things are, it's simply beyond repair.
Absolutely.

>I feel like humanity needs a good purge so we can start over (hopefully retaining a good portion of scientific knowledge).
Correct.

The fact is there are too fucking many people fucking too much shit up and we need to get rid of the stupid ones.

anytime now
inflation cant get higher without riots

>Pripyat
Daily Reminder: A literal fucking nuclear disaster is better for the environment than even a small population of humans. Humans are this world's cancer.

The world isn't beyond repair. If the government really wanted to then entire generations would change overnight.

Because the artist conveniently neglected the shit loads of rust and wear along with most of the windows somehow being intact. If it were realistic it'd look closer to a ghosttown/junkyard

But that's the problem, no government wants to. They delude themselves into thinking that everything is alright.

Because men are edgy faggots. The Edgy Dead is a shit show and needs cancelled already. All it is is humans wandering around being shitty to each other.

You forgot to add "Mankind is causing a literal mass extinction event." Funny how nobody seems to ever care about this little detail. This is why you need to be exterminated, pest.