TRUMP SUPPORTER GETS BUTTHURT FROM BEING CALLED NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=u_DgSy5cXlM

Is there anything sweeter than watching a dumb hypocritical black Trump supporter get offended by a white male stating facts?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What time?

3 minutes is too long

1:40

If she didn't pretend to cry, she probably would have lost her job.

I don't see where the black man get "butthurt" about hearing the word nigger.

First his reaction to it was the typical triggered response and then when he responded about a minute later he went on a rant by how he's offended and deserves his own little Trump supporter safe space even though he is a literal nigger.

He seemed like he was about to call the black dude an Uncle Tom too.

That would have been perfect.

>white

No, user, that's a Jew.

OP is a faggot.

That is a honorable black-man, know your diffrence between a nigger and a black man you fucking faggot

Fuck OP.

Lol that kike is never getting on the show again.

>yfw Democrats and liberals were the racist ones all along
>yfw their welfare policies are designed to keep blacks reliant on said welfare so that they keep voting democrat
>yfw no one is more afraid than a well spoken, educated black person than a liberal

>turning on a fellow Trump supporter because of race

You're worse than a leftist cuck, please kill yourself

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, FUCK Sup Forums I SHOULDVE VOTED FOR HILLARY.

you're dumb

He's not a nigger.

This pretty much. What a retard.

Respond to this if you hate wiggers.

Don't be such a racist asshole, OP

i hate wiggers!

Charles Kaiser here to air his ethnic group's grievances and fuel their collective paranoia and persecution complex. Go Charlie boy!

Take your racist bullshit outta here. We love our black supporters!

why do people still get so butthurt about nigger

like, she seriously stopped that segment and got all huffy just because someone said nigger, holy shit how fucking sad can you be

no we don't, look at this nigger being racist towards us

>we
fuck off, no ''we'' don't

The same reason kikes get upset at the word kike. Can you imagine the shoah that would've happened if the schwartze said kike?

> I think its shameful that any African American would support this man to be attorney general

Wew this liberal really steppe in some shit here.

> says nigger on live TV
> doubles down by patronizing black man that legitimatelay dindu nuffin

We should probably use this against the lib's and blow them the fuck out

yeah we do you dumb fucking brit, you have the audacity to be fucking racist? Your country is shit, brush your nasty ass teeth. Fucking cucks of europe, fuck you.

All it looks like to me was one of your kike buttbuddies got BTFO by a rational and intelligent black man.

The best part was the kike telling him that he should vote based on his race and not his conscience.

That is probably why she stopped him. As soon as he attacked the black man for being a black Trump supporter, the CNN broadcast producers thought "white guy says nigger and then he's trying to scold black man for holding a different political position while black, this is going to push black viewers from our side!" and told her to cut him off and act offended for saying nigger.

They purposely stopped it before it could get worse.

She was probably more dismayed that it was said by a pro-Hillary liberal from the NYT who her organization was trying to associate with as closely as possible.

There's no mental gymnastics that can get CNN out of that one.

some of the poorest trolling I have ever seen

>white people can't use the word nigger against racist shitlords

go be stupid somewhere else

kill yourself my man, legit racism is fucking cancer

Is that woman crying? What the literal fuck, how can you get so shocked by a WORD.

I want to cuddle her and make her suck my dick while crying.

disgusting brit, i fucking hate you for being racist. Fuck you. Hope a bunch of black men anally penetrate you.

Look I love black people. I still think Obama is hands down the best president next to JFK. With that said I can also acknowledge when a black Trump supporter tries to play the victim even though he supported a candidate who literally hated him based on the color of his skin.

I don't feel bad for him. He got what was coming to him for voting outside his own self interest. Plain and simple.

>wop bitch with fake blonde hair gets more upset than the actual black guy when the kike says 'nigger'

Fucking writes itself.

Fuck off back to r/the_donald you beta cucks
All blacks are niggers no matter what they say

>WE IZ ALL EQUAL
self hating cucks are fucking cancer

Jesus that jew has the most sterotypical jew voice I have ever heard

This. Black user here. Pretty pathetic to be honest
>golly gee it just makes me so angry that anybody could ever say such a terrible word
I need January to get here already so they can stop the speculation and just come to terms.

She's probably afraid of losing her job

haha good show ol'nigger

seriously, fuck you cunt, you're the reason why black in america could never heal and become better, they're pushed away by fucking dumb shits like you. You can blame yourself for making them leftist.

literally
shaking
right now

>britfag calling others self hating cucks

What are you talking about? That nigger was fucking based. A bit shocked by hearing it, but he didn't chimp out.

Love the patriotic niggas desu.

On an earlier thread someone was posting all those pictures of her with niggers, she really is a nigger lover.

What a sad little human you are.

Hillary lost, because she's a criminal AND an idiot, and you'd better learn to accept it.

He supports Trump you moron

>hurr durr cRAP is art

So it's okay to call blacks the n-word now and they're pussies if they get offended?

This

Actually the jew looks like he got BTFO, the black guy was really calm for just being called that on live TV. What planet are you from? Do you also hate Ben Carson you faggot?

>safe space

Suddenly safe spaces are bad?

>the same person who is shilling for niggers thinks its ironic that I called him a cuck

american logic?

>reading comprehension

hurr durr you think you're going to win them over to other genres of music by calling them niggers and hating them, hurr durrr

I'm black too and I could care less about her "empathy".

That literal faggot kike essentially calling a black man an uncle tom and sellout as if his supposed to shuffle to the left's song & dance is what pisses me off

I can always deal with overt racism. It's covert shit like that I hate

Look you have been brainwashed. You were conditioned in public schools to believe exactly what the news tells you. You ate it up and became so dependent on that spoonfeeding that you now live in fear of opening your eyes and looking at your surroundings objectively.
>you don't know what reality is anymore, but you are afraid it will be so different from what you KNOW is bullshit but makes you feel safe that you not only keep the blindfold on, you staple it in and put in ear plugs.

in short you are a weak minded coward and America needs you to wake up and start becoming mentally strong enough to not only accept what is really happening, but to reverse it, to change it, to make America Great Again.

there is a lot of work for each of us to do, but you have an especially long journey towards becoming reasonable, and one day, hopefully, useful.

There are multiple posters on pol unironically arguing against saying the word nigger? Um...

FUCK CNN

reddit and shills my friend, Sup Forums is a pro-white, nationalist board, these nigger lovers need to leave

>watch the entire video
>he uses the n word at 1:40
>black man expresses shock
>then later expresses indignation that this faggot is trying to speak for him and his community while trying to shame him
The man handled it quite well and didnt chimp out like a nigger would. Thats how you tell the difference between black people and niggers.

i agree with you.

Where the fuck are you people coming from?

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavaaaaage

I don't normally hit women, but I have an insatiable desire to punch that bitch in the face.

>not recognizing your best interest as an American is not recognizing your own self interest

Are you literally retarded?

>a candidate who literally hated him based on the color of his skin.

Trump never said anything remotely negative about nigs, and inner city blacks are affected the most by mass immigration of turd world labor. Try again, faggot.

The anchor's faux outrage is more offensive than the n-word desu

My bad, racists need their safe spaces too.

Fake tears...

OMG THE N WORD

meanwhile every thing the faggot with the pink shirt was saying was FALSE.

(((CNN)))
every time.

>crying on live television over a word

Why are women terrible at everything?

Her reaction is more maddening then him saying the word.

He said the word with correct context is that it wasnt directed at anyone and was being used to condemn someone.

typical insane leftist.

I can't believe this shit happened.

This is why cucks should never try to shitlord. He just comes off as a sperg-out effeminate man. Nothing but respect for the black dude, trying to make the best of that dumpster fire of a situation. Would buy him a beer irl.

Fucking disgusting desu.

HAHAH LOL LOOK MAMMA CLINTON I POSTED IT AGAIN , get off this board and never return.

r/the_donald......

really cuck...

why dont you go take your fake nazi ass to another meeting and roman salute for the cameras to make trump look bad.

you fucking faggots are cancer and are as phony as hillary.

>15sec in
>OY VEY DA NASSI!

Energize the niggers, energize the fags, and chinks, energize the spics and muslims
Just don't you fucking dare energize white people.

So you would support a SJW/Liberal/Progressive if they changed nothing except for suddenly saying the word nigger?

We're talking about a liberal vs a conservative that just happens to be black. The liberal outed himself as a hypocrite and you support him just because he uses buzzwords? Amazing.

Stormfags everyone. There are bigger social issues than race. Single issue voters should be executed. Sure censorship is stupid but that's completely missing the point of what happened. A LIBERAL JEW called a black person a nigger on live TV. A TOLERANT liberal. And you side with them?

See, there's something to note about America: Racial nationalism is not possible. We are- And always have been- A nation that has had a lot of niggers. We can't get rid of them. We can, however, cooperate with them. Blacks can be fixed. Miscenegation can be prevented. But as a nation, removal of the nigger is impossible. Retarded Sup Forums 'muricans need to accept that.

Europe is a different deal, though. Our ethnic homeland should be preserved, niggers don't belong there. If you can't live in America and accept that we are the land of freedom and opportunity, go back to Europe. The same applies to any non-white living in America. If you can't tolerate the whites living here, go back to your ethnic homeland. We were never a monoethnic state.

>ugh he used the n word I just cant
Nothing quite like expressing moral indignation for a race you arent

Seriously felt like telling alot of pasty white faggots to fuck off when they kept trying to defend illegal mexicans. My gramps and probably grandma was an illegal immigrant from mexico, they had a shitton of kids and all of them ended up useless or thugs with criminal records except for my dad who ended up serving in the marines. All of my cousins and have criminal records for doing stupid shit except for me and my sister and Im the only one who actually graduated high school and is currently attending college.

Fuck these people. Fuck democrats. They're the true racists. Fuck them for trying to represent my race or my ethnicity as if its all one solid color versus another.

>it's white people's fault niggers are niggers

We, in these divisive times, should not alienate our allies.

Who forced niggers to have the shitty culture they do now? They were robbed and stripped of their culture, because of racism and slavery in the past, and had to create there own is a short amount of time, what do you get out of it? The nigger culture. So in away, it is white peoples fault, I'm not holding it as an excuse for blacks though, but not being blatantly racist would certainly help them assimIlate into white american culture, and you know it. You're just too scared a racist to accept blacks into your culture.

lol

well played OP

The true hypocrisy is from the left who condemn this language at all times until they themselves decide when to engage in it.

Blackguy here. Reminder that "nigger" is just negro slowed down.

Don't believe me? Try it out yourself.

The reason people get upset is because it heavily entails that someone might be a threat, and it triggers a fight or flight response in many people, even if they aren't black. If you're in public saying nigger, given the social context of our time, you're probably either an asshole or you're about to bust heads.

Anyways, that's just like, my opinion bro. Here's my Russian girlfriend's panties for your trouble.

If they hate white people so much and their culture why did they stay in america instead of going back to the shithole that was and still is africa for all their original culture.

Miscegenation (And horrible for your children) and you should stop.

kek blessed your trips,, but really tho... him reacting the way he did was probably just to prove a point, and win over mindless liberals. We do it all the time in arguments. We act like we care that a certain person was sexist, simply because they made hypocritical comment that their side themselves would see as sexist, so we act all offended and shit when we're not, for argument sakes.

Is wrong*

Not really. That's a myth. You don't know the first thing about even Mendellian genetics. Allele diversity is actually good.

Black people's brains are verifiably different than white people's brains. Different chemical structure.

By the way, they never had a "culture."

What a fucking idiot.

Not a myth. Evidence compiled in pastebin form:
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

Liberals are fucking mush. Just start crying when they hear something mean.

>le diversity is our greatest ally, fellow 4 Channers!!!