openbible.info/topics/obeying_the_law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=N9At7yp7jxQ
faithandheritage.com/2011/05/there-is-no-male-and-female/
youtube.com/watch?v=339GxhtqpC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. no
2. implying Sup Forums is one person, but I would say largely no

>IT IS EASIER FOR A RICH MAN TO WALK THROUGH A NEEDLE THAN TO GET INTO HEAVEN, SO YOU SHOULD GIVE THE CHURCH ALL YOUR MONEYS

Christianity is the ultimate pyramid scheme. They trade real money for "heaven money"

I don't think Jesus said that second part.

1. N
2. N

Jesus was a kike.

1. Yes, but a poor or mixed up one.
2. Sup Forums is a mix of Catholic and Naturalist with a little Orthodox in it as well.

must be why he whipped those money lenders
wait

1) No
2) No

Our board is, however, filled with a lot of role players and hypocrites however that either pretend or, oddly enough, believe that the kingdom of heaven has any room for their kin.

No he's jewish
No you have to be literally retarded to be a christcuck

1)No
1)No, this is a board of KEK, and no one should forget it

Sage

disobedient kike is a bad kike and needs to be punished.

>Is Trump Christian?
Haha. No.

>Is Sup Forums Christian?
No.

Sup Forums isn't a single person. Some are Christian, some are not. I could only say yes if the overwhelming majority was Christian.

No, he's probably not. Men of influence and power rarely buy into the same superstitions they feed the masses in order to keep control over them.

Sup Forums is not a Christian board. You can't be redpilled and Christian, the entire religion is based on trying to become a "sheep" in the flock of some communist jew. Once, Christianity was mighty, and the Kings and Emperors of the faith struck fear and awe in the hearts of their enemies. Now the faith de-fanged and weak, and really only serves to content the plebs and obfuscate the brutal reality of the universe.

I love how atheists always forget to mention that "...but through God, all things are possible" comes right after that verse

I read that button as TRUMP EVANGELION

>trump
i think only nominally/culturally at first, but he's surrounded himself with far too many great men of faith this past year to not be strengthened by them spiritually
>Sup Forums
no, i wish

Trump is a pretty typical American Christian.
He claims to be Presbyterian, but probably isn't practicing. I'm sure he prays to God, but I doubt he reads the Bible more than a few times a year. He keeps a collection of Bibles given to him over the years by various people so he has respect for Christianity.
For Trump and most Americans Christianity is synonymous with morality. Being a good person and a theist makes you a Christian.

Sup Forums is of course many different people from many different countries so it has different views on Christianity.
Pretty much every Sup Forumsack is going to look at Christianity through a political lense. Whether you embrace Christianity or reject it on Sup Forums you're doing it because you want what's best for your people.

In short.
1. Yes (by American standards)
2. No (it's too divided to be a unanimous opinion)

Also your pic is absurd.

Are all americans retarded? i can generalize too

the second part is implicit

Why is he not a Christian?

>Now the faith de-fanged and weak, and really only serves to content the plebs and obfuscate the brutal reality of the universe.
You are a gentleman and a scholar

I tip my fedora to you

>Liberals thinking immigrants should break the law because "Jesus was a nice guy"
openbible.info/topics/obeying_the_law

Liberals seem to hate Christianity/Jesus Christ until it is a convenient way to attack the left.

Christianity is dead because it is too passive. It is an unfit ideology to uphold morality in the Western world.

Interesting. I never thought it was, but not really a Christian either.

That's a good point.

lel. No Trump isn't religious at all. he pretended to be a a little bit during the election, but he kind of had to. Although that's not why he won the election at all.

Right, it's Christs' fault that you weren't spoon-fed and largely succumbed to degeneracy.

That first text is so fucking out of context it's an actual joke.

Jesus hates a rich man, who won't distribute his wealth to poor people? The Bible says so.

He married all of his children to jews and his daughter became an actual jew, that doesnt sound very christian

>Trump was raised Presbyterian,[71] but before her wedding, in July 2009, after studying with Rabbi Elie Weinstock from the Modern Orthodox Ramaz School, she had an Orthodox conversion to Judaism[72][73][74] and took the Hebrew name "Yael".[75][76] She describes her conversion as “amazing and beautiful journey” and that her father supported her studies from day one, due to his respect for the Jewish religion.[47] She attests to keeping a kosher diet and observing the Jewish Sabbath, saying in 2015: "We're pretty observant... It's been such a great life decision for me... I really find that with Judaism, it creates an amazing blueprint for family connectivity. From Friday to Saturday we don't do anything but hang out with one another. We don't make phone calls."[66] She sends her daughter to kindergarten at a Jewish school in New York City. Ivanka says that “It’s such a blessing for me to have her come home every night and share with me the Hebrew that she’s learned and sing songs for me around the holidays."[47] She visited the Ohel (grave of the Lubavitch Rebbe), a popular pilgrimage site, shortly before her father's election.[72][77]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump

>atheists won't believe in god without peer reviewed scientific proof that reliably predicts future results
>atheists believe trump is an atheist even though he explicitly says otherwise because of their fee-fees
classic

>Trump is atheist

That's what christcucks believe in

No he doesn't.
What he said was

"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

>Christianity is communistic
Are you stupid or something?

>Evangelicals
>Evil Angels

>Baptism
>Baphomet

>eating the blood and flesh of Christ

really makes you think

This all the willfully ignorant fedoras need to stop acting dumb.

1) He says yes but ive a feeling he's lying
2) Yes

>(((The left))) memeing that they wouldn't want Trump to crucify Jesus again.

Wew

Lad.

yea sure

Also there's the whole question of how that should be interpreted.

Is everyone who has disposable income destined for eternal damnation?

Or is it perhaps that a person shouldn't live a life based on greed and hedonism?

yes and yes

It doesn't at all, bro.
The Bible preaches the necessity of hierarchy. The story in op's pic was done because before Jesus people used to think that the rich men were blessed by God like all of those (((happy merchants))). That stories whole purpose was that rich people can still be shit.

Why does being a christian hater require you to have no idea how christianity works.

She didn't actually convert to the religion itself, silly fedora.

>She didn't actually convert to the religion itself, silly fedora.
really!?
that's awesome

>t. never read the bible

2 Thessalonians 3:10

I do not know Trump's heart. He is pro-Christianity and that is good enough for me in Washington.

I am a Christian.

N
Y

1) Yes
2) Yes

That's why all those communists absolutely loved christianity, and totally never hated it with all their might.
Literally no christian will tell you The Bible supports communism.

When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Either a disingenuous or idiotic misinterpretation. Fuck atheists.

If Jesus - a Jew who inspires thousands of people with his message of loving all people, putting away all weapons, and giving away all your belongings - were alive today, Sup Forums would be foaming at the mouth screaming "it's a conspiracy! gas the kike!". So no.

He was born wealthy.
There are millions of people what we consider to be rich. He just to happens to be richer than most.

Y
Y

I fucking love that picture

>she had an Orthodox conversion to Judaism[72][73][74] and took the Hebrew name "Yael".

He said he was during a debate and looked like he was going to Hulk Smash whoever said he wasn't I think it was Cruz.

he is as christian as Sup Forums

which means not much but respects it culturally

>putting away all weapons
>Sell your tunic to buy a sword
Atheists ignore this
>B-but he rebuked Peter
For trying to stop the biblically prophesied sacrifice. Trying fight literally everything is dumb.

I'll admit. I was wrong there.

no for both (generally)

>Is Trump Christian

This guy wrote about orgies he would have in Manhattan in the early 90s

1. yes. He's a Presbyterian. He grew up in Norman Peale's church, which explains both his mindset and his motivational speeches. He's basically just treating the people who go to his rallies the way Peale treated parishoners.

2. yes. Everything good is Christian, and Sup Forums is good.

FUCK you FAGGOT

Jesus is a Lord of PEACE

Verified numerical sequence

That's another trait of American Christianity where we obsess over Jews and give them a pass theologically when we wouldn't do so for Muslims or even Mormons.

He refuses to repent.
youtube.com/watch?v=N9At7yp7jxQ

>He grew up in Norman Peale's church
how often do you think he went to church before this election?

Holy shit how did I not know this scripture

>No
>No

Deuteronomy 4:2
"Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the LORD your God that I give you."

Revelation 22:18
"I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll."
But nice try.. enjoy your plagues. :)

Love it when liberals try to use religion as an argument against conservatives despite hating god

The point of the quote is that one cannot take their riches with them to heaven.

The king and the slave are equal when they're both dead. And neither corpse can really qualify as 'rich'.

He went every week when he was a kid. But Peale is dead. I bet no contemporary church comes anywhere close to what Trump thinks a service should be.

He writes about it in the Art of the Deal. He says the services were 8 hours long, and when they were over everybody wished they had lasted longer. People would spend all week looking forward to going back to church again.

(((they))) don't want you to.

That's not the message. What the bible says is that you shouldn't put material wealth above God.

1) Lol no he said what he needed to say to get the redneck vote

2) Sup Forums worships Kek

Their is no Jew nor gentile for we are all God's children. This place does not follow this word so this place is not Christian. This place is only a bastion of free speech, that is all.

1)N
1)Y

I hate it when people take the bible out of context in order to fit their agenda. The "eye of the needle" verse is not Jesus saying that rich people can't get into heaven. That would be ridiculous. It is in a sense a warning that the more satisfied you are with the material world the less likely you are to strive for the next and to be holy. This is why Jesus says "blessed are the poor", it because they actually have an easier time living for God since they're not being constantly tempted by material wealth.

If anyone tries to say that rich people can't be holy or can't get to heaven they are full of shit.

No
No

Fuck Jesus.

I am kek AMA

yes, yes, abandon christianity...

faithandheritage.com/2011/05/there-is-no-male-and-female/
It makes me sad people like this are so dumb in relating to christian theology they go ahead and post shit like that.

>He went every week when he was a kid.

so did I. how often do you think he went when he was an adult? I haven't gone once.

Other than a trip with my aunt and cousin to spain a number of years ago and the whole thing was in latin.

So i didn't understand a word of it.

Yes and Yes.

Trump lost money for this campaign stupid ass cartoonists.

>Deuteronomy 4:2
"Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the LORD your God that I give you."

Well it's a good thing God never gave any more commands after his covenant with Moses. No sirree

Is that an attempt at an argument.
Holy fuck. You really don't know anything about christian theology do you?

How does it feel to get sick digits all the fucking time?

And when are you bringing back Tay for that leaf?

You're not picking up on some sarcasm, sperg.

Everybody has his own interpretation of Jesus's words.

Is Penn Jillette really that bad? He was my introduction to libertarianism which of course led me here.

I don't know how often he goes now, but my point is that after growing up with Norman Peale, nothing else probably compares. I probably wouldn't go back to church either if that was my experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=339GxhtqpC0

It seemed like you were being sarcastic as if what you said made the Deuteronomy quote null.

>I jokingly check the digits of Kek.
>Get repeating holy sevens.

Oh, shit it's real.

Well would you look at that. Saul contradicts Jesus again. So, once again, I'm forced to ask the question: is Saul the savior of christians or is Jesus? Because christians seem to not give a flying fuck what Jesus had to say.

I love penn to death, but he really looks way worse after he lost the weight.

It's obviously just a male thing. He looks fucking sickly now. it's gross

why are people butthurt about saturday morning breakfast cereal??

>liberals spend the better half pf a century antagonizing Christians
>scorning them at every turn and having nothing but contempt for their existence
>waging political wars against their holidays
>Trying their hardest to dismantle the underlying christian culture in the US
>They then have the audacity to call them hypocrite for not voting for their sado-masochistic leftist political platforms

Yeah no

>It's obviously just a male thing. He looks fucking sickly now. it's gross
It's a recovering fat person thing
You can't look good thin after being fat for so long unless you have god tier genetics or cash for cosmetic surgeries.