So is this faggot supposed to be the media's best attempt to name dissenters "alt right" and associate them with this...

So is this faggot supposed to be the media's best attempt to name dissenters "alt right" and associate them with this little false flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk
youtube.com/watch?v=kYT3jE1Xknc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUUUUUUUUUUUCKK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

the head of the alt-right is paul joseph watson, not richard ((spencerstein))

I thought it was Christopher (((Poole)))

nah, ((j00t)) is a shitlib

PJW makes the best alt-right vids, and has redpilled millions. Dude, my normie relatives share his vids on kikebook.

It's obviously Gavin McInnes though

I guess, I never heard of him until today

OP is David Brook's new CTR shills on proxies

don't get baited by Canada posts
they are using proxies in Canada

Go away TRS

FUCK OFF SHILLS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

go away D.Brook shill number 5

This dude is the original OG of the alt-right along with Jared Taylor.

Trump fucked up big time by insulting him.
Only a cuck would defend Trump at this point.

It's obvious that he's controlled opposition to get everyone labeled an EBIL NAZI

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

fucking lmao

>supposed to be the media's best attempt to name dissenters "alt right" and associate them with this little false flag?
This whole story stinks of plans within plans. The "alt right" (faggot term used by media) exists without a leader. This site organically produces opinions. A leader can only express his opinions, and not organically.

The plans within plans is that IF there was an "Alt Right" group, they are not going to have any hierarchy. It is a belief.

ALL people have a bit of this belief in them. It is pride in your homeland.

The media made the "alt right" a bad word using flashing infographics and identity politics. There was no way to properly denounce hate without it having someone with a face.

I would not be surprised that Trump's team created this guy just to denounce him. From the 1 video I have seen, this guy is bat-shit crazy and perfect for a fall guy. The plebs who eat the MSM will love to hate this guy, and now they can....But Donald has denounced him.....this is something that the media can report on. It sounds alot better than Donald trying to dissociate from an ideology. It is real and tangible.

I am a nationalist, though somewhat forgiving. I feel that anyone who is actually American has "It". They have jobs, families and values. They may not always be "white". They want a better future for America, their family and themselves. They want to work, because it creates its own rewards in the form of a better country and a better standard of living for themselves. They do not want to support some wetback in California via taxes.

I don't know if that makes sense, but bottom line is that this is making a complicated thing easy to explain, identify and deny. Basically, liberals can understand it.

Also, get a job you bums. Making America great requires all hands on deck. It does not matter what you do, but being on welfare is because of excuses, and is not an excuse.

I am done hearing excuses.

go away (((Cernovich)))
we are not you gonna buy your shit book

>civic nationalist
>completely blind to demography
>Okay with America becoming Brazil 2.0 so long as the Hispanic majority has "it."

Spencer literally helped coin the term "alt-Right."

take your shitty opinions back to /r/TheDonald you fucking newfag.

*repost *pic related

>take your shitty opinions back to /r/TheDonald you fucking newfag.
I never have been on reddit. This is where I "go back".

You can fuck yourself. I gave my opinion on what makes my country great, and I am certainly "blind" to demographics. I judge based on value to society, not heritage. I respect my own race as much as I respect other's opinion on their own race.

I think I clearly made my point. The term "alt-right" is a boogy-man story told by the MSM to liberals and hilldogs to scare them at night. I don't care who coined it, nor your worthless 2 sentence retort to my input on this conversation.

(1 post by this ID)

Thanks for your continued worthless contribution. 2 shekels have been deposited into your account.

Pray tell, what contribution are Hispanics as a whole making to society?

America isn't a proposition nation for "everyone." Immigration and multiethnic-status isn't working out for us so well.

The alt-right is not a "boogy-man story" for the MSM. It was a conscious and deliberate attempt to rebrand White identity in a more palatable form while retaining the most important core aspects.

>implying your nonsensical post deserves more than a George Costanza reaction picture.

You are so neurotic.

Trump won the election. Richard Spencer and his group isn't going to make any of his supporters stop supporting him. They've seen the national media try for weeks to tie him to David Duke, for goodness sake.

Breathe.

Calm down.

You must have hated Trump for all his "needlessly divisive" rhetoric. "Why would he say we need to put a ban on all Muslims? Ugh, that's just opening himself up to accusations of racism!"

Breathe.

Calm down.

We've tried living in the shadows. We've tried tiptoeing around race, praying that (((journalists))) don't call us racist. That sort of timid weakness wasn't helping us. It's what lead us into this mess.

If you're made uncomfortable by white people expressing racial identity and solidity (in the face of everyone ELSE doing the same), then join the left in opposing us.

Are you this neurotic about Japanese ethno-nationalism? Jewish ethno-nationalism?

lad he's not the leader of nothing here, he's just and edgy kiddo playing with the nazi salute, the alt rigth is a mass media invention to join all the internet Trump supporters that aren't politically correct to compare him with the nazis, wich is a retarded movement cause Trump is now the POTUS

This meme again.

Yes
>head of the alt-right
>alt-right
Hello media

>6:43:00

youtube.com/watch?v=kYT3jE1Xknc

This faggot is like a guy trying to get laid too hard and fucks up the mission