twitter.com/amandashires/status/796499232865669120
youtube.com/watch?v=LVPzXsc8Rvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you a KYfag too?

How have I never heard of this bimbo?

>top pic
Would slam and welcome to my jam

>Why do women get so rattled?
When I have a hot girlfriend, I don't like it when dudes say shit about her appearance or try to hit on her....maybe she just has a boyfriend now.

Looking Good Lindsey

Looking good Lindsey

Nice tits

Sub 7 males are pretty much not allowed to talk to attractive women outside of a work settings

Whether you're a man or a woman does make a difference to the implication of the post

You fucked up, could've done better

Men who do this are pathetic, they say shit like that to every woman, hoping it'll miraculously work with at least one. Quit being so fucking thirsty. Jack off before going outside if you must, just stop, have some dignity.

lesbians exist, fuck off

I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers Lindsey.

>10% of 2% of the population, of which 99% have much worse taste in women
Wow, really made me think.

Then maybe she shouldn't be a social media whore and show off her tits in that tight top?

That bitch ain't looking good. SHe an ugly old high-heel wearing whore.

wtf is that bitch like 11ft tall? how is she over the rim on that basketball hoop? She/s not even jumping
How can black guys even compete?

I'm glad l made you think for once you stupid bong :^)

Nice tits, Lyndsey.

I was tempted for a second to comment nice tits

Women are fucking retarded. I bet if the guy called her an ugly skank, she would be pming him to death because her shitty reptilian woman brain responds to negativity better than positivity.
Natural born nation wreckers.

I guess you're trying to make some stupid point about hypocrisy but that doesn't change the fact that this digital cat-calling (which is what it is) is both inappropropriate and embarrassing for both parties.

come on he didn't say "nice baby feeders", it's a normal comment

still, for all we know this guy might stalk her online or something

Yes, let's make it so women never get complimented. That's the true problem of our society.

Maybe she shouldn't have dressed like a whore then

Lookin' good Lindsey, seriously nice tits

Do you have more pictures of this MILF? I exclusively jack off to still images of clothed White women.

Lookin' good Lindsey

No waist, deformed chest, but I'd still fuck her in the ass maybe.

ready for bitty, Lindsey

November comes after September, idiot. She could've gotten fed up with those comments in October and thus the message in November.

Additionally, it's men who are the problem. How many fucking times do you see white knights and beta males telling girls how """""""beautiful"""""""" they look on social media? It's pathetic and sad. How about you guys fix your own before commenting on the other sex? It's not our fault we're spammed with these messages, it's your fault. You men have failed each other and thus set up a system where you believe, truly and wholeheartedly, that spamming "u r bootiful" or "u r so seci" will get you noticed. It won't. Period. And it's fucking annoying to get a notification that someone responded to something you posted only to have it be a white knight troglodyte who spams the same shit on every post.

So fuck off, OP and the other bitter rejects here, fix your damn sex before you come after mine. I didn't do shit, it's your problem.

(nb4 "hurr durr just delete the white knights")
No, because if I do that they'll bitch and moan and call me a cunt when it was their own fault for being sperglords. Everything is on women now, because men are too weak to suck it the fuck up. I delete one white knight and the next thing I know I'm plastered all over Sup Forums and reddit as some horrible cunt who hurts fee-fees for fun.

Women only want to be hit on by Chad.

digital catcalling is no worse than digital whoring. That's 98% the reason women post on facebook anyways.

t. robot

Fuck you

>i didn't do shit
women don't do fucking anything.
women are trash, you're mad you want attention but get the wrong kind. you're pathetic.

Nice job taking a screenshot with absolutely no context as proof of women having such mean double standards :^(

because women can be a misandrist and shit on men all they want and not get called out on it.

>I'm a girl tee hee

>digital cat-calling

Please stop make up new fake terms.

Women to female empowerment dyke.
Typical woman, wants all of the benefits and none of the responsibilities.
This is why there will never be a female president.
Fucking retard.

Because an empty can rattles the most.

alright lindsey! looking good! i knew she had one more pretty year in her before we made her into glue.

yeah. They got to be 36 double DD

Because woman are pussies

enter the kike domain of social media, learn to deal with it

also fuck off back to women's Sup Forums (tumblr)

We must raid bimbo

>inb4 NYPA
>not OP

STACKED AS FUCK

It's true tho.
We must become the Chad.

>>>HEY BABY WANNA FUCK
>you just can't compliment women these days

>When I have a hot girlfriend
you mean when you take your anime body pillow out of the dryer.

This

She needs a good hard ass fucking is all.

Women want to be complimented by successful and attractive males.

choice

>what did she mean cunt by this?

beautiful titties btw.

He misspelled her name, retard.

i'm legit confused, how to do compliment a women now?

Please no meme answers; if you can't tell them they look nice what else is there?!

> you are so funny and smart
>this picture makes you look intelligent strong and independent.
>I enjoy your ability to be photographical

>talking to women

Yea she should wear a burka next time she goes out. Man you sexually frustrated permavirgins are pathetic.

They'll droop like a couple of fried eggs as soon as she unlatches that bra.

> You exist with moderate efficiency.

What the fuck else are you suppose to comment on? Its a fucking picture. Jesus what a cunt.

Compliment feminists on something to do with intelligence or toughness. You can still tell normal women they're attractive.

kek

>huge droopy swingers
>big puffy nip duds

perfect girl dawg

Because if you're a beta you are invisible to women and when you as a beta make comments towards women they view it as insulting. Like if a less-than-human made a comment to them.

You have to understand that sexually betas are literally invisible to women. They don't even consider betas as sexual beings so when a beta makes a potentially sexual comment they take offence.

It's fucked up but it's the truth.

It's not about the compliment. It's about your value. If you're high value you can say whatever the fuck you want to them. If you're low value better shut up and act like you don't exist.

American women are such garbage. The solution is to only couple with foreign women.

If you have to resort to that to get her attention, then you already lost

>complimenting a feminist by telling them the garbage lies they want to hear
>ever
Truly the absolute rock bottom pham

95% WOMEN ARE DUMBASSES

FUCK NUMALES TOO, PIC RELATED

twitter.com/amandashires/status/796430305208872960

twitter.com/amandashires/status/796427108188753920

twitter.com/amandashires/status/796499232865669120

etc.

Stop commenting womens appearances like some sex addicted neanderthal.

Also remember a women makes up her mind about a man within seconds of seeing him. Whatever he says or does afterwards has minimal impact. It's all just games to maintain appearances.

This is why betas always fail. Instead of focusing on improving themselves they focus on the insignificant "courtship" part. And then they're surprised when they get shut down and call women whores (which they are but that's beside the point).

You have to understand the game and if you want women you have to play by that game.

youtube.com/watch?v=LVPzXsc8Rvo

Explains why more women voted for Trump than Hillary then :^)

So why was the woman doing it? Was she also trying to get some pussy? Or are you a retarded SJW deliberately mistaking a standard-issue compliment for some terrible oppression?

Nice projection

you sound frustrated though, fagot

Are you this fucking retarded than you can't see the difference between a woman and a man making that comment?

Fucking sperg

You're brain dead.

This.

Feminists loves to get fucked by strong white men. Male feminists are doing it wrong. Be Chad.

>this is how robots actually think

>how to do compliment a women now?
dont

she's not that great looking

Stop it.

Imagine if a bunch of horny woman constantly told you "nice cock" "show your cock" "hey wanna fuck?"

>Imagine if a bunch of horny fat woman constantly told you "nice cock" "show your cock" "hey wanna fuck?"

Fixed

w-well gee! Sign me up !! :)

shes not attractive. shes old enough to where her tits obviously drop way too far after the bra is removed

its her juggs dude

Even if they were attractive, it's better not to give into such vices.

kek

>Imagine if a bunch of horny woman constantly told you "nice cock" "show your cock" "hey wanna fuck?"
This sounds great
are you a faggot?