Gender Binary

You know what really grinds my gears? Gender binary people. You either are a man, or a woman. If you don't identify with either of those genders than you are messed in the head. WHY do people push this stupid gender binary/trans agenda? Seriously, it's like me saying I identify as an email. Or I identify as a t-rex. You know how stupid gender binary is? VERY. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/16/tinder-users-can-now-choose-37-gender-identity-options
abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/02/heres-a-list-of-58-gender-options-for-facebook-users/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a long term plot to destroy the family unit to increase power of the state.

Yes. It ignores the biological reality that all 30 000 000 000 000 cells in the body are designed with either an Y chromosome or not, which defines the sex of the organism

I don't know why anyone can have a differing opinion on the topic - it's like denying gravity exists or that the colour red has a frequency of 650 nm. It is a fucking fact

Useful idiots

this also

THANK YOU. Seriously. Whole heartedly agree with you. Are people seriously just that triggered by being labeled a female that they end up saying they have no gender at all? That's like saying I'm not a white canadian male. BECAUSE I AM. I'm a stupid fucking leaf and no matter how hard I try to change that, i'll always be a white snow mexican. Labels aren't who you are, just labels. Simply that.

Bump.

>hemizygous

I prefer the term "hemigender," thank you very much

This
Sage
/thread

Just commies basically

This is all there is to it. The occasional XXY are extremely rare mutants that cannot reproduce, and often die young due to complications. There are two genders of humans: male and female.

Anything else is your made-up bullshit to justify why the most defining aspect of your personality is your sex.

Attention: OP is trying to use reverse-psychology to get people to advocate on Sup Forums for non-binaries.

insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/16/tinder-users-can-now-choose-37-gender-identity-options

kill me

>insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/16/tinder-users-can-now-choose-37-gender-identity-options
What the flying fuck is a Tinder? Sounds like a more binary version of Tumblr. Something faggots who watch Steven Universe would use. Despicable.

If there's a Y chromosome they're male.

They may not look it necessarily but without rules and standards we devolve into chaos.

>You know what really grinds my gears? Gender binary people. You either are a man, or a woman.
I'm pretty sure man-woman is gender binary. Non-binary means that there are more than 2 genders or some sort of gender continuum.

Search Results
sex
seks/
noun
noun: sex; plural noun: sexes

(chiefly with reference to people) sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse.
"he enjoyed talking about sex"
synonyms: sexual intercourse, intercourse, lovemaking, making love, sex act, (sexual) relations; More
mating, copulation;
informalnooky, whoopee, bonking, boinking, boffing, a roll in the hay, quickie;
formalfornication;
technicalcoitus, coition;
datedcarnal knowledge
"they talked about sex"
the facts of life, reproduction;
informalthe birds and the bees
"teach your children about sex"
euphemistic
a person's genitals.
either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.
"adults of both sexes"
synonyms: gender
"adults of both sexes"

but when you look at the synonym(gender), you get the current bullshit that means nothing. Imagine this, some people have managed somehow to hijack a word and not only change the meaning but to apply it incorrectly for some nebulous purpose. You're either born with a penis or a vagina, that's it, whatever you want to call yourself afterwards is your business, but you will still have been born with either a penis or a vagina.

I identify as a trigger. I also identify as trigger sexual meaning I am attracted to triggers. My preferred pronouns are "tre" and "trig"

This and this. It's some stupid fucking leftist bullshit has no basis in science.

I met my gf on Tinder when I was looking for a hookup. I didn't have to spend a dime or go out and deal with retards in public spaces. She's taken nicely to the red pill and voted for Trump as per my wishes.

>colour red has a frequency of 650 nm
>frequency
>nm

nice shitpost

People push it because it's too closely related to sexual orientation in most peoples heads and having spent the last several decades listening to the gays campaigning has left liberals incapable of recognizing that liking dick when you have one as well and liking dick because you think you were born in the wrong body, are actually a women, and might want want to chop your own off because you hate your body are very very very different things.

Have my dank hot meme.

Bump.

is this real? Like are these all representations? Jfc. Just leave it at the first three.

Penis.
Vagina.
Attack Helicopter.

Seriously, it is not that difficult.

This is just straight up brain damage or shitty parenting. It's a cry for help.

BE MORE INCLUSIVE, SHITLORD

>Butch

Fucking kek

Yeah it's totally impossible to identify as a different gender

you're literally an idiot

>sex?
>a ball of string

>Between 1 and 3 knots southward

Thanks Leaf, I was looking for this, have a few WIP from the original thread.

sounds like we have a: "they told me I could be anything" thread incoming

One of these mutants wants to boycott dominos over here because the delivery driver addressed it as sir.

Should've probably addressed it as scum.

Look at all those Unowns that you released from the ancient ruins.

My name is Kyle, a delivery guy once said a package was for Kylie. I was so unbelievably triggered that I literally just shrugged it off as an easy mistake.

To be honest this has merit if you use it for sexuality and tweak it a tad since that shit is pretty fluid.
For gender you are literally a man or a woman.

People only care about physically a Man or physically a woman. We used to call that gender, now people make that shit up so we only care about sex.

From now on I will be known as Space Pirate.

Genders more than 2 is schizophrenic fantasies of asylum seekers.

I identify as Donald Trump

abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/02/heres-a-list-of-58-gender-options-for-facebook-users/

>Neutrois
>Non-binary
>Other
>Pangender
>Trans
>Trans*
>Trans Female
>Trans* Female
>Trans Male
>Trans* Male
>Trans Man
>Trans* Man
>Trans Person
>Trans* Person
>Trans Woman
>Trans* Woman

For as long as I can remember from the very first time I went to the beach have always felt a deep connection with the ocean, the Atlantic in particular I feel a deep affinity for. I know in my heart despite what I look like that in the depths of my soul I am the Atlantic. How do I tell my family that I'm transatlantic though? I'm so far out of my leagues and that's knot even the full extent of my problems, you see my headmate identifys as the Pacific and we can't agree on anything, I'm out of my depth here. It feels like there two whole continents between us. It's only at the polar extremes of things that we ever seem to meet common ground on anything.

Identifying as a gender in itself is bs, gender doesn't exist, biological sex does and with that comes certian features. Whether you like the color blue or pink can't change that, it's just your personality, fuck gender, we should end the existance of it. If you want a vagina as a man you are just mentally ill, or extremely perversed and want to finger yourself.

Any and all "identity" should be based on sex, not the false existance of gender.