The Trump administration is going to be a terrible disappointment for racists and Nazi LARPers who think that this is...

The Trump administration is going to be a terrible disappointment for racists and Nazi LARPers who think that this is their time to shine. Trump is a nationalist, but not even a little racist. He genuinely likes Blacks (especially popular blacks like athletes, rappers etc) and Jews. He wants to build the wall and deport criminal aliens, but has no issue with law-abiding Mexicans. He feels a mild contempt towards Muslims, but won't do anything to American Muslims. All he plans on doing is destroying ISIS and preventing individuals who don't adhere to American values from entering our country. Gays/Trannys aren't a race, but Trump is cool with them too.

Other urls found in this thread:

galoremag.com/donald-trump-no-friends-rappers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pretty much hit the nail on the head

>The Trump administration is going to be a terrible disappointment for racists and Nazi LARPers
Which are almost exclusively troll threads

Yeah, it's almost like all the worried democrats have nothing to worry about and he is going to be a good moderate president that tries to unite the nation.

Fucking jelly of your leader USA, wish mine was as good.

This. And it will be glorious to see both edgelords and doom-preaching leftists BTFO at the same time

I might sound gay here, But I would love to have Young Trump fuck my asshole.

His own beloved daughter is Jewish for fucks sake. How could anyone ever think for a moment that Trump isn't 110% pro Jew? This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

She's converted, She might've done it to please her kike husband. Kushner is Half-German so who knows if he's sneaky or not.

>The Trump administration is going to be a terrible disappointment for racists and Nazi LARPers who think that this is their time to shine.

basically what i always assumed. people call him a monster but he is deal center on issues. he sees the value in a compromise. he is building an empire. after 8 years people will be screaming 4 more years.

Nah, sounds pretty hetero.

Basically this, but also like... I like that he's reawakened the white vote.

Another point I would like to touch on is that the pastel, tropical 80s look needs to be the official presidential aestetic of Trump administration.

Duh. Anyone who believed otherwise was fucking retarded whether they were commies or stormfront fags.

Literally NO ONE but liberals ever believed that Trump was a white supremacist.

So...
Exactly what America wants and needs?

Wew it's a shame that not a single news agency can confirm it.

It's important for the Richard Spencer stormfags who are shitting up the board right now to understand this.

>Richard Spencer stormfags
you mean rabbis with internet access trying to shill

It seems increasingly self-evident that importing non-whites into first world countries was a terrible idea. If Australian aboriginals haven't assimilated to Australian culture for 300 years, why do we expect it will be any different for Mexicans or Ethiopians in America and Europe?

Studies have shown that race has an influence on intelligence, personality, temperament, facial structure, even hair and eye colour. Not to mention these people don't WANT to assimilate. If you bring more of the third world to the first world, guess what? You're just diluting the existing culture.

Liberals assume that countries such as Mexico and Ethiopia are bad places to live because of poverty. But they never think to ask to why they are poor in the first place. Is it a coincidence that white societies tend to have stable governments, strong communities, and successful economies, or is it something more? Could it possibly be the outcome of thousands of years of painstaking natural selection?

Liberals repeat the same mantra "treat everyone as individuals" but this is becoming difficult in the face of reality. Of course there are outliers in every racial demographic, but when speaking about distinct ethnic groups with distinct characteristics it makes more sense to think in terms of generalities.

Whites should think carefully about the kind of world they want their children and grandchildren to grow up in. Will the mantra of diversity still be extolled so compassionately when whites are in the minority?

Political correctness works when minorities aggregate together in a vanguard way. It doesn't work when majorities fall and stagger into minority status and then look around for allies when they realise they are in the minority.

It's about who can set the standard and tone for the cultural dominance of a civic space. If we allow ourselves to be outbred by Juan and Tyrone you can kiss goodbye to western civilisation.

OK you queers listen good.
Trump will try and try to appease them until one day he says "If I'm going to be blamed for being an extremist then I'll become one"

Then he revokes civil rights, woman's suffrage, liberal existence, etc.

The end.

and you never realized that with the realistic options we have in this world that this is the best we can get ? that this movement actually wants peace within the nations ...so that everybody at best stays where he is instead of uncontrollable mass immigration etc.
You guys said trump will kill all muslims and gays and other shit..and it was all lies to get votes for hillary...and now your tactic is coming here and say haha look he didn't killed them all he betrayed you!!!!
It is so stupid and pathetic it's not even funny anymore...people like you are the losers in this world a little social media fame and likes will never change that and you people will always lose in the end.

TRUMP 2016 MAGA MEGA

Nah. He'll keep his signature, nationalist policies and move to the center of everything else. Eventually people will stop giving a shit about politics (as they generally do after elections) and the media will focus on something else.

>He genuinely likes Blacks (especially popular blacks like athletes, rappers etc)

WE PRESIDENT NOW

Wait, there are REAL Nazi's here?

I thought people just did the Nazi stuff because it's funny as all shit, and it pisses off lib cucks. The second lib cucks embrace Hitler I expect Sup Forums to go full "BernieKike".

He does though, this has been confirmed for years now.
galoremag.com/donald-trump-no-friends-rappers/

WEEEEEEELLL COLOR ME NOT RACIST!? MY NAZI CANDIDATE WASN'T A NAZI AT ALL, MAYBE I NEVER WAS A NAZI MYSELF EITHER.

KINDA TICKLES THE OL' RACIZ MELON AY?

Nobody on the Right expects him to be "racist" you douchebag.

All we want is sensible immigration policies to keep out ALL illegals and as many Muslims as possible, while at the same time deporting ALL 11 million illegals.

We expect Trump to do that, and no reason he won't.

Good. Civic nationalism and merit based immigration is the only answer.
That is the way forward.
For America at least

I don't see a problem with this

Sage or ignore labellers and disruptors. Concentrate on supporting LePen.

Yep, suprematards are so autistic they don't realize their policy will never gain any traction in modern society. You can't put equality back in the box. Stick to opposing illogical things like political correctness.

Did you forget?

>The Trump administration is going to be a terrible disappointment for racists and Nazi LARPers

If they are only pretending to be Nazis, why would it be a disappointment? I agree with every one of his decisions so far.

Aboriginals don't assimilate. They were there first.