Disavowed and btfo

How does it feel boys?
Trump just disavowed and condemned you all in front of the entire global stage.
Also calling off the investigation on Hillary.
Got buyer's remorse yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These are so boring, we should just sage and discuss anime.

Yeah, you can thank the """alt-right""" for that. Had they not gone full retard with fucking nazi salutes, this would never had happened.

Trump is "calling off" further investigation of Clinton to throw Obama off, it's so Obongo doesn't pardon her right before he leaves office

Yeah cause Hillary would have been just great you fuck sage

Sup Forums is not alt-right, never has been

Just watched Black Lagoon for the first time, shit was pretty good.

Yeah it's a very good thing. You should try stuff like Jormungand, though it's kinda worse in some ways.

This. Autistics faggots ruined the party.

D I S A V O W
I
S
A
V
O
W

alt-right is a term invented by Hillary and adopted by a neo-nazi group. Sup Forums is neither of those things.

>pol is the alt right meme

Fuck off faggot

FUCK OFF

Sup Forums is a board of peace

who cares?

THERE
IS
NOT
ALT
RIGHT

HOWS THAT FEEL CTR C U C K

I'm in the middle of watching the original dragon ball now, because I never saw it before. Goku shows off his dick a lot.

>mfw I still don't actually know what the alt-right is.

Yep. Dicks happen often there. And also other mild lewdness.
It kinda changes late in original DB and DBZ though where the comedy part is heavily diminished.
Just a blanket term for everyone who's not a "true conservative".
Now, do you watch anime? If yes, what's your favourite show?

Show me the exact quote, the precise words trump used.

CNN should burn for its lies

Liked Black Lagoon, in what ways was Jormungsand worse. I might watch it.

Nope, I'm good. How about you CtR?

>Now, do you watch anime? If yes, what's your favourite show?
Well that came out of nowhere

i will say it again, dumb fucks

THERE
IS
NO
ALT
RIGHT

its a made up bullshit term made up by the (((MSM)))

Is psychopass good and what's an easy place to watch it?

there. is. no. alt. right.

sage and hide
a
g
e

a
n
d

h
i
d
e

It does a fair bit of drifting and isn't as dark in the "everyone is a fucking criminal shitlord" sense.
It's a decent show, just not on the same level I think when it comes to criminal underground and so on.

Altright equals stormfaggots. Of course they are disavowed.

Just dl it from nyaa.eu. It's ok, but if you are somewhat well-read you'll laugh your ass off at some parts.
Nice gore, and a pretty ok dystopic vision of the future.

Nobody expects Trump to go full 14/88. We only ask that he draws attention to what we're saying one way or another.

We can revel in the fact that you rats wouldn't be trying to pollute this board if you weren't scared shitless.

You're on Sup Forums faggot. No amount of JIDF stormfag posting is going to subvert and change this board from being aware of the Jewish issue. That was the whole purpose of this 'containment board' in the first place.

>That was the whole purpose of this 'containment board' in the first place.

m8...

Too late, the damage has already been done.

It was decent.

He was asked a direct question. He did what he had to do, just like with David Duke.

Relax. Things are going well. We're going to drag you across the finish line.

though the alt-right is literally you Sup Forumsacks

he disavowed your belief and you jew haters/nazi enthusiasts, not the name itself. the group name is merely an indicator for it.

if you want to continue to support him like before you have to abandon antisemitism at the very least, because its what trump denounced, like "the most despicable creatures who ever walked the planet".

Is junketsu any good?

He doesn't support it "openly".

Are you this timid and neurotic in real life? Breathe. Calm down.

Trump won the election. This isn't going to make any of his supporters stop supporting him. They've seen the media try for weeks to tie him to David Duke, for goodness sake.

Breathe.

Calm down.

You must have hated Trump for all his "needlessly divisive" rhetoric. "Why would he say we need to put a ban on all Muslims? Ugh, that's just opening himself up to accusations of racism!"

Breathe.

Calm down.

We've tried living in the shadows. We've tried tiptoeing around race, praying that (((journalists))) don't call us racist. That sort of timid weakness wasn't helping us. It's what lead us into this mess.

If you're made uncomfortable by white people expressing racial identity and solidity (in the face of everyone ELSE doing the same), then join the left in opposing us.

Are you this neurotic about Japanese ethno-nationalism? Jewish ethno-nationalism?

How long until you kikes give up on this strawman label and go back to paying niggers to burn down major american cities???

Its alright, I mean some of its stupid but I enjoyed it, especially Ginoza's development.

>you all
He didn't even mention Sup Forums, just that "alt-right" buzzword the media likes to use
such low energy CTR, not getting enough shekels anymore?

Spence had it coming after he sperged out with that 'hail Trump' retardednes..

>Donald Trump disavows something that doesn't exist

Wow, I'm literally shaking senpai

>false flag trump and call them racists for over a year and it fails

but lets keep doing it because we're retarded kikes

this
>saged

Do you like historic fantasy about medieval Europe done by japs which happens to be somewhat accurate? Story that's more comfy than fast-paced on average?
Then yes.
I personally loved it, even though I found the art style bit difficult to get accustomed to. So in my opinion it was a great show.

PedaƂ

Feels good I wanted Trump to do specifically this, he waited longer than he needed to though.

Sessions AG will go after Hillary btw.

It's been about a full year since I've followed any show while it's airing so now that the Emperor is elected I had a hole in my heart and a need to have something to look forward to.

Then I saw that Little Witch Academia is finally getting it's own show next season and I can't fucking wait.

No. We're winning.

i dont even know what the alt right is and ive been here for 5 years

who the fuck really cares? Alt-right is what leftists started to call this new movement, now they want to label it racist and bring it down, but all they're doing is attacking a stupid label that THEY created. It won't change a how anyone thinks.

Hopefully it'll have a plot this time.

Code Geass is the only red-pilled anime.

Trump is a pragmatic populist, and president-elect of the US.

Why on Earth would he ever recognise or identify with the meme internet "movement" of edgy teenagers?

It was you faggots who declated him a Messiah.

once you learn about controlled opposition these types of things cease to surprise you

Ciota.

What Trump doesn't need is Ricky Vaughn style lispy edgy children leading a crew of 5000 anime pedophiles with fashy haircuts, to call some celebrity woman a nigger on twitter, or 200 of them to do the nazi solute at some LARPY hotel convention with luminaries like stroke victim-Tila Tequila or Horney Matt Forney.

Who cares. We got him elected, it was all we ever wanted. He can throw us aside, he can spit at us and he can disavow us.

We've done our part.

We're batman.

You mean Trump finally disavowed David 'kikes greatest ally" Duke?

Im shocked.

be funny if he ran as a republican but wins a second term as a progressive

fight CTR, save and share

Name of the girl?

"alt-right' is a media term now associated with controlled opposition.

Personally I think of myself as a post-rightist nationalist meme magician.

IF THEY BARELY TRY, DON'T REPLY

Hes disavowing stormfronters. Most of those that self describe as alt right have nothing to do with that group. This is just so they cant keep using a few fringers to annoy him.

Though pols voice is unified pol is not one person.
Besides I think most people here just want to see what happens.

>gets disavowed
>"We're winning!"

There. Filled you in.

oh the shills, don't you realize we have been lied to for years by your kind? you gotta up your game

>Spencer gives the salute
OMG FUCK HIM, Sup Forums BTFO
>Trump disavows Spencer
OMG FUCK HIM, Sup Forums BTFO

S A G E
A
G
E

>CNN

Sup Forums was never Alt-right, the people that browse this site care about
Muslim/Mexican immigration and degeneracy, Trump is just a puppet for our own agenda.

>you all
Try again looser.

I'm nazi though, Alt right is neo cons playing nazi

More like Trump 'disavows' alt-right

That's a fake Trump.

This is real Trump.

anime is boring

suuuuuuuuuuuure

it's always been

No it was created by us. We are a pro-Israel pro-Europe organization

kek confirms

FUCK off Sup Forums is alt-right because we are pro israel

more like trump disavows the (((alt-right)))

Trump is right.

The alt-right always was an msm false flag. Trump is smart enough to see that. It's not real. Thank god he finally put the dagger in its heart.

If I was Bannon and I saw that Richard Spencer video was getting massive coverage, I'd tell Donald to just disavow the alt right too and end it quickly. It doesn't fucking matter if it's disavowed or not, what matters is he continues the same policies he had planned before he became president elect. Better that the normies out there don't think we're some crazy white power group. Let Trumps policies build up a sense of nationalism itself.

The fuck is an "alt-right"?

literally everybody is laughing at america

just look at this autism: youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

No, it hasn't.

Alt-right is just some gay term made up by some faggots who can't comprehend Sup Forums. Anyone that uses alt-right unironically is a tool.

nice try schlomo

Alt-right isn't a strawman it's literally how we identify ourselves and other pro-israel people

FUCK YOU KEK

You're dumb. The alt-right is real it's how we describe ourselves and other pro-israel movements

Basically uncucked pro-israel organizations like ourselves

everyone is laughing at europe.

Alt-right is just a bunch of liberals playing moderates and controlled opposition.

The alt-right are fags.