Merrily making more pro-Trump OC

>merrily making more pro-Trump OC
>hear Trump back tracked on Hillary...
>start getting bored
>hear Trump back tracked on climate
>remember Trump walking back muslim ban, deportation, lobbyists
>remember that Trump back stabbed Ryan-contender who supported Trump and Ryan is now still speaker
>remember that globalist Romney is being considered for State
>dull terror replaced with nausea
>close project without saving
>go to web and see Breitbart and Coulter, realize Im not alone

I think my Trump OC days are over. Much like my voting days. I only waste more time grieving over the cheat and con game that was the 2016 Republican

nomination and election.

Trump only bought us time. The collapse is now clearly imminent. You dont drain a swamp by replacing the water.

Surprised there's not more talk on here of Trumps back peddling. I was expecting him to back peddle in the general election, surprised he's doing it now though. He won tho, so who am I to critique. He's definitely not who he sold himself as in my opinion.

Why would this surprise anyone? Politicians rarely keep their campaign promises. He is gonna be just another center-right politician with good marketing skills

I guess its just that there was so much hype. Its true, I shouldve saw it coming.

Shame on me for being old enough to know better and not seeing it, or doubting my instincts.

I didnt donate much, but now I still feel foolish for donating what I did. I held back precisely because my gut was warning me, and my gut was right.

Ya just cant get an honest deal in anything any more.

>CTR concern trolling again
Get a real job, we're supposed to be the shitty NEET virgins.

>Trump poster on wall
>obviously a Trump supporter
>hangs himself
whoever made this is a fucking retard, the poster should be Hillary

>Spencer gives the salute
OMG FUCK HIM, Sup Forums BTFO
>Trump disavows Spencer
OMG FUCK HIM, Sup Forums BTFO

S A G E
A
G
E

I know Rush Limbaugh is kind of a cuck, but I really do think he has the best take on it at the moment. Trump isn't a conservative, he's not ideological, Trump is instinctual. He's pragmatic. That is his religion. It's not ideology, it's what can be achieved? How can gains be made? Trump has incorporated it into his entire career strategy to work with the political class, buy them if need be, to get things achieved. He believes, because it's true, that he can work with liberal Democrats and achieve things with them.

What he will soon find out however, is that on matters of importance, liberals are simply unreasonable. He'll learn this. He'll see that at some point. That all they do is take take take, never compromise, and are hellbent on undermining traditional values or constitutionally imposed mechanisms of restraint against their internationalist, for-profit enterprise. He'l learn that and realize he can't deal with these people, and he will eventually box them out altogether out of necessity.

Oh no that sucks. Guess now am cruzmissle

I appreciate the thoughtful optimism.

But its hard not to feel really cheated after all these back paddles and hedging. I've sensed it before, but its getting a lot more flagrant.

Are we being raided?

Tired of shilling your failed richard spencer meme already, CTR??

Yes, where have you been all day?

absolutely, all day today

obviously.

What the fuck even is that faggot elephant meme

How do we even address this stuff? I mean, it's just a waste of time to respond to the topic at hand.
I think we should just drop redpills.

Theres been an ongoing post-election CTR shilling bonanza ever since the msm discovered this is ground zero for trump memes

Can't we just ban these, these aren't original it's fucking clearly spam, why aren't they being taken down.

Guys he doesnt share my circlejerk opinions he is CTR...JIDF.....leftypol....reddit....PAID SHILL....

suuuuuuuuure

He's not even president yet you dumbass!

BROCK IS BACK AT IT LADIES AND GENTLEMAN.

SAY THE LINE SHILL!!!

You're not making your case any better by shitposting like that.

Yeah the exact same fucking threads, with the exact same wording the same arguments the same links the single poster ID.

Look Shill go fucking away, kill yourself already it's not too late, you know that moment when you were at your lowest cause you're pathetic and can't achieve anything so you became an ideologue go back there you're still pathetic and you mean nothing to no one. Just let go, kill yourself.

no one loves you

>what are daily generals?

Yes. It's been really bad since yesterday. They're shilling this Richard Spencer thing hard, and they've been pushing other shit as well.

Expect this for the next 8 years. Just learn to recognize the bullshit.