How do we stop the transgender movement?

How do we stop the transgender movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/
hartford.edu/ceta/faculty/ECE/hill.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

trannies wont reproduce

its soft eugenics that solves its own problem

Just the ugly ones, right?

No, they all must be stopped. Mental illnesses shouldn't be promoted and accepted as normal behavior

Well, they just kinda end up killing themselves before most hit 34 anyway, plus they don't reproduce. They keep their own population in check.

We don't. We just keep laughing at them.

Freaks.

Why would you? Because they look gross?

Keep the ovens warm

They end up correcting themselves because the older they get, the less they look like women and then it's just fun to laugh at them

They just end up killing themselves anyway, who cares

You won’t be laughing when they successfully lobby to make it illegal for you to call them anything but their special pronouns.

This

We make then all cute. Ugly ones can have their own island.

Well fuck xem anyway

Turn off the faggot cartoons and video games

Better question is how do we stop it without being accused of being transphobic? I don't care that they're freaks of nature who mutilate their genitalia. I care that they promote mental illness and accept it as normal behavior as of we should just let society degrade into a cesspool of degeneracy

Lord have mercy on our souls.

openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/

>eating
>look at picture
>notice the mirror
I feel ill now.

Thats why we put it in schools, gonna have a whole new generation of trannies :))
And we have them in the class rooms to share their experince finding themselves, so in a way they are reproducing because theyre helping the children find themselves too!!!

>Better question is how do we stop it without being accused of being transphobic?
That's not going to happen user. Let's not kid ourselves.

>bby to make it illegal for you to call them anything but their special pronouns.
c-c-_CANADA_

you really have to ask OP?

>How do we stop the transgender movement?

It's the CURRENT YEAR and you're FUCKING A WHITE MALE??? Are you KIDDING ME??? I mean COME. ON. Get with the PROGRAM!

transboys with cute boycunts > disgusting "women" with dicks

>implying trannies won't just reproduce with each other

The only solution is death.

Kek

Kek

tranny here, didn't know we had a movement...

Literally kill yourself, I'll bet you're the same pollack as this fuck.

Poles are truly the niggers of Europe.

Uh wut? You do know straight people give birth to LGBT people right?

>Trannies
>Reproducing

Their actual reproductive organs go buh-bye and are replaced by mere facsimiles of their opposite.

1) We investigate the effect of hormones in the water supply, its been fucking up animals, probably fucking us up too.

2) We allow for communities to have rules against it. Let the tyrannies live in cities or whatever ,that's fine, let us have places free of degeneracy too.

Then everyone is happy, I would hope.

Those degenerates are the reason why I turned on my own "educated minority and establishment" class to join you guys.

No. No more degeneracy. I'll rather die with white nationalists than live well with this fucking crap.

With baseball bats.

I can't wait to get copies of The Turner Diaries and Hunter. Learn more about this day of the rope.

More muslim refugees would do the trick tbqh

What you mean? To no movement cut legs and hands. No problem, simple.

>people actually let themselves get that fat
Why are they allowed to live?

> Amerigaa

guys want to be girls because its easy mode life and you get to be pretty~
but why do girls want to be guys?

Give them enough hormones to become passable and auction them off as pets.

I think people just need to keep breaking down barriers and the rest to chill the fuck up. I think this overt showing of sexuality is a product of pent up frustration caused by a judgemental society.

Like, what if I as a guy want to wear some makeup tomorrow? Nothing major, just some lipstick and kayal maybe, it would cause a ruckus and people would make me feel bad and wrong for doing it. Directly or indirectly. That leaves me bottling all these feelings inside and that could make me go a bit crazy and one day decide to take it too far into some overt display of who I think I am that doesn't necessarily represent my true self.

So yeah, just be nicer. The usual solution, really.

How the fuck is it even possible to become that overweight?

Create advanced future genetic alteration technologies like CRISPR so that they can actually become girls.

Transguy are best and total bro-tier!!

Not always. Many are content to simply keep their genitals, especially if they can't perform the surgery or they fell for the commie "genitals aren't gender, some girls have dicks" meme.

They will have kids if we allow them to, just as gay parents have kids.

Reminder that this is actually from a fetish video.

Labor camps, you liberal softies.

My god, it's like watching retarded hamsters run on a wheel.

Transsexualism/GID is not genetic. You can't breed the disorder out of the human race. You can slaughter them all, all you want, they'll always be more until you can fix whatever the fuck goes wrong with the fetus in the womb.

>that pic
Fuckkkk, and a bunch of people will say "nothing wrong with that!"...

just kill them, people who want to impose their mental disorders shouldn't have a place in civilized society

Russia rains hell on its fags. yet, even there, you have people that want to be trans and do so. some people are just born 'wrong' or acquire this 'wrong' thought later in life. there is no cure or prevention. you can only burn it when found... if you choose to...

I mean I'm okay with this. They'd probably die off within the first hour

Be honest Sup Forums

How many of you actually met or seen a tranny in real life out in public?

I live in Philly and haven't seen a single trans person in my life.

Where do you guys live where transfaggots are so common that it effects your personal life?

Worse part is that it's not the only one. They encourage it.

If you had to fuck one, which would you chose?

Id chose the black one in white shirt.

Why don't I ever see pics where girls pretend to be male figures?

Fuck that poor kid never had a chance, fucking insanity what is going on

>How do we stop the transgender movement?
Stop making the world more easier for a woman.

Univ of Hartford Comp Sci teacher.
hartford.edu/ceta/faculty/ECE/hill.aspx

What a beautiful lady she is! strong too!

This disgusting freak of nature sent me nides because I said his boobs are fake due to artificially taking hormones, causing his dick to shrivel up until he finally becomes an hero. Why did he even censor it as if he's actually a woman?

that still leaves FtM?

Ain't gonna happen, cousin.

I'll do my best to make sure they remain the highest ratio suicide squad in the United States. Have you ever talked to one of these nasty/hateful "people?" I don't give a shit about gay marriage, but trannies are pure degenerates. And they're lousy human beings.

Is that Mr. Garrison?

The only one I know is an unstable, degenerative manchild

Never saw a tranny in my life, and I'm living in a city that's on the top 10 largest cities in Poland.

And the only fag I met was a professor - I wouldn't have realized had I not seen him holding hands with a dude once on a street.

Because they've been doing that since they got the right to vote.

"oi bruv that's hate speech, gotta go to jail now!"

Better looking than anyone I've been with.
Scary.

Stop teaching kids its acceptable to be a freak.

And beat them to death in public.

>"oi bruv that's hate speech, gotta go to jail now!"
Reality by 2050?

Try 2018, at least in your country where they don't have a Donald Trump figure.

>mfw even Trump is pro-gay

Most trannies just use he or she, some special ones use they which is sure whatever, they is fine. You can probably go your entire life without meeting one of the retards who use xe.

we don't. it will stop itself. those fuckers are depressive as fuck and usually either stop their perversion or kill themselves. and in the off chance they do neither, they die of aids.

Yea I won't be around that long

Beat them up, maybe you could knock some common sense into them.

stop drinking estrogen laden shit

this includes milk

I don't wanna go to jail though

A lot of them are just fetishists who get sucked into "transgender pride" before they get a chance to realize that they just get turned on by crossdressing. The guy in OP's pic is an obvious example.

Personally, I don't give a shit what people do in the bedroom, but there's a time and place for it.

start droppin nukes, take back sovereignty of our precious bodily fluids.

Oy vey it's this thread again.
>Less than 0.1% of the population
>Somehow the downfall of the white race when the majority of trans people are non-whites
The cause of gender dysphoria is a weakened neurological connection between what you visually perceive, and the image of self in the brain, causing conflict.
>Muhh mental illness

>forking 20 grand for someone to cut your dick off

Ridicule them. They do it for positive attention.

So what you're saying is they're defective? Alright.

With flamethrowers

Transgenders are selfish. That money could go to something useful

why did you save it?

I'm willing to bet they don't leave their houses for fear of the philly niggas kicking their shit in.

> She can't even get onto the treadmill

A-at least they're in the gym, right?

I saw one on the bus. Idk if it was a trannie but it was a grown man with a mustache wearing women clothes and holding a purse like women do.

id pound his cockpussy

>tfw I'm a qt trap and had more sex with Sup Forumstards than liberals when I hook up with them on /soc/

Admit it, Sup Forums, you're just a bunch of degenrates

Develop a virus similar to HIV but with more lethality and spread it like they did back in the old days.

You think HIV/AIDS came from nowhere? Nope. CIA.

Get old people to start supporting it.

Liberals only support crazy shit because it goes against the status quo. once old white men are a majority of a movement, they tend to go the opposite way.

Well considering classical liberals post on here and they're okay with gays and nigs it doesn't surprise me you'd find some faggot to fuck.

Be smug when you fuck an ayran man who has his shit together. Oh wait they don't fuck guys because they're already married.

I have an idea. Stop talking about it like it's a thing, you dumbass.

proofs

(checked)
>FtM twice the cost of MtF
Literally cis male privilege.