So now that Trump turned his back on us after we memed him into the white house...

So now that Trump turned his back on us after we memed him into the white house, it looks like the pendulum is swinging and the right is becoming more popular.

Its time to activate Sup Forumss inherent contrarianism and become /alt left/

Who here /alt left/?

>

No one. It doesn't exist.

Kys shill.

fuck off nigger

More like /ctrl left/

>Trump turned his back on us

nah, he turned his back on manufactured controlled opposition

we never called ourselves "the alt-right" it was the media that called us that

FUCK OFF

>Irish
I expected better from you brother...

>turned his back on us
I wasn't one of the jews throwing the roman salute in washington

It just seems like Trump won't be half the president people thought him to be with him reneging on promises and putting people like Romney in charge

The nyt also included that he said "white nationalists"

It is even worse that he said he wants to look into it because think of all the american people who come.here and are legitimately and rightfully worried about the future of whites in both europe and america due to the forced immigration. They have done nothing besides voice their opinions, and the government/press(operation mockingbird) uses false flags and plants in order to keep the public from becoming aware of the truth and taking away any credibility of those who actually care or who voice the truth and what we really need to do.

This, Trump has become basically an establishment figure.

OK IM SURE i've seen this same response and picture on the same alt left thread before. who shitposts this way? i smell some shit

I am, and I love our new leader Richard Spencer

He's a politician what do you expect, did you think this sexual icon was actually going too keep her promises if Labour got into power here.

But we all thought Trump was different, that he'd change things.

If you think things in politics change so easily your naive. They were electing a president not a dictator they still have other career establisment politicians with a lot of power in their versions of the Dáíl and the Seanad and while the president in America has more power than most he still has too keep the republicans on his side.

The GOP will keep him from doing anything radical, meanwhile he supports Israel to it's fullest, will bend over backwards for Russia and the people around him will be neo con Bush admin 2.0

Once you a free from the slavish virtues and heuristics of leftism, you can never go back. You can't just plug yourself back into the Matrix and pretend everything is normal.

Once you are free, you must bear the burden of that freedom for all time. But that freedom will be the salvation of our people.

Not even joking but Trump made me less individualistic and more collectivist. Listening to TRS podcasts also made me skeptical of capitalism..

How long until I go FULL COMMUNISM

Hi kike. New shilling tactic already?

I'd ask what being "alt left" even means but come to think of it the specifics of the ideology never mattered when we were alt right so who cares.

Yeah, I'm in.

We'll worry about the specifics later. The name is all that matters.

>bend over backwards for Russia
guess how I know you are a shill

Trump hasn't turned his back on us. He is doing what he thinks is best and as long as it is "Americans first" then we are good.

Fuck off you Democrat shill faggot.

CTR SOROS SHILLS PLZ GO

Potato Famine when Ireland?

Trump was a Clinton plant

He never expected to win, it was a fluke

There is already an alt-left, it's called SJW.

SJW was their chance of being progressive and active as community online and they burned it to the ground.

Did we get played?

Like a fiddle.

Official order of business for the Alt-Left :

1. Revoke women's right to vote.

Women have betrayed the left by voting overwhelmingly for Trump. It's clearer now, more than ever, that giving them the right to vote was a mistake as they are too stupid and weak to vote in their own interest, so us Alt-Left men must make the decisions for them.

2. Turn our backs on minorities

Let's be honest here, we invested a lot of time and money on niggers and spics, but they are just too fucking lazy to be relied upon for votes. Here we have the most racist, bigoted candidate in the history of the planet, and these braindead chimps barely turn out, and the ones that did were so stupid they accidentally voted for Trump instead of Hillary.

3. Return focus to white working class men

In order to win again, we must actually target people who will vote. This means middle class white men, like union workers. I propose redirecting money we have been historically spending on the roaches of society, A.K.A. minorities, and directly greasing the wheels of the working class. We must begin proposing tax plans that punish the poor and benefit the middle class, instead of the other way around.

We Alt Left now
For wojack

You mad

LOVE OR DESPAIR!