The American Dream

>"Everyone has the same chances in America, you just gotta work hard"

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2015/demo/p60-252.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gee whiz, looks pretty bad.

Gonna need the sample size before I give a shit.

Cuck

>get african studies degree
>get paid less than stem
Really makes you think

niggers only get hired or admitted to universities because of quotas put in by liberals. pic related. this is the result of leftism. you hire retards based on skin color rather than people based on their ability

>tfw some college, no degree
>only make $10,000 a year saving lives 12 hours a day
American dream!

Still irrelevant. The categories are so vague as to make the information useless.
>professional
Supposing whites are more likely to occupy the highest paying professional positions? It would have been more useful to compare by occupation. And, of course, Asians were not included.

Where's Asian? Did it not fit the narrative or something?

>asians omitted

clever chinks

That's bullshit.
I make master's money with high school diploma.

even democrats agree that asians aren't human, but they have a NAP trading all their votes for zero media exposure

Of course. If they weren't it wouldn't help them pit brown people against whites.

Itd pretty much void their study and white liberals wont know what to do

>census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2015/demo/p60-252.pdf

>Statistical Accuracy
Most of the data from the CPS ASEC were collected in March
(with some data collected in February and April). The estimates
in this report (which may be shown in text, figures, and tables)
are based on responses from a sample of the population and may
differ from actual values because of sampling variability or other
factors. As a result, apparent differences between the estimates
for two or more groups may not be statistically significant. All
comparative statements have undergone statistical testing and
are significant at the 90 percent confidence level unless otherwise
noted. In this report, the variances of estimates were
calculated using both the Successive Difference Replication (SDR)
method and the Generalized Variance Function (GVF) approach.
(See Appendix C for a more extensive discussion of these
methods.) Further information about the source and accuracy of
the estimates is available at .

Now let's see the stats for overall grades in school and economic situation at birth and percent of each race born into a stable family and in a good environment and then we will see what those numbers are.

Stats on their own are useless. If you are not going to do an unbiased study of all the factors, it's just pointless numbers. OP's picture doesn't prove a goddamn thing.

I feel like a real proper study would produce results where race doesn't matter... because surprise surprise, race doesn't matter. Nor is there any stupid fucking racism in America in any great amount (except maybe for in the police system) anymore. The left and the right are both fucked.

>what is a scholarship

damn spics beating niggers, must suck to be black

>I feel like a real proper study would produce results where race doesn't matter... because surprise surprise, race doesn't matte

The fact that more than a dozen niggers can get master's/professional degrees at all is proof that we've given them a leg up.
>black science man is the exception not the rule

This is the exact same thing as the wage gape. Blacks and Hispanics go into lower paying fields by choice. That combined with all the backs how work fast food just to guy by make their overall earnings lower

Oh man they should like, fuck the fuck off out of my country then?

Wew is almost like even if you give a piece of paper to a nigger or spic, they still aren't as smart as white people.

Really makes you think.

High school drop out here, I earn between the 'Master's degree' and 'Professional degree' rate listed

Seems conclusive that niggers and spics don't work as hard as their white counterparts.

tell me more about your wage gape leaf

I dont understand why you allow so many niggers roam free at the same time. You simply cant have too many pets.

Yep, your greentext is absolutely 100% correct. There are anti-discriminatory laws so in the offchance someone is actually provably not hiring certain people or paying them less because of their skin color, it's a criminal offense and are punished.

Either prove muh white male conspiracy or come back to the real world and figure out how to make everyone work harder.

P.S. the hispanic numbers are probably artifically lowered because of illegals

I applied to medical school and this shit still makes me so fucking salty. I dont know who to be more disappointed in, the Niggers that cant function on an intellectual level to be equal to a white student, or the medical schools that let black retards into our schools.

I see nothing wrong with med schools accepting blacks, but make them work for it like they do the whites.

God damn Affirmative Action has fucked this country.

now break it down by degree, or at least degree category. There are 1,000 other factors that could cause a disparity after that besides discrimination but that's the biggest

Ahhh, are you about to show me those statistics that "some guy" made when he went to Africa allegedly and polled a sizable portion of black people from every African country and then went through every variable like economic status and family household and the like and deduced beyond any shadow of a doubt that there is some inferiority in the black man?

I feel like you can't do that because those statistics don't exist. I have seen the numbers... I can tell you right now at the most some racist went to Africa, polled the poorest looking near-dead Africans he could find and said "look everyone, all of Africa has a low IQ. THEREFORE black people everywhere are dumb!"

Want the real truth? Go outside once in awhile and meet people. Volunteer. You'll start to realize that the real factors in what makes someone the way they are are upbringing and circumstance.

But of course, you can just call me a cuck leaf, so you don't actually need to listen to anything I say. Just keep listening to the people who affirm your existing beliefs... yes, yes. user, you are the chosen one. All other races are inferior to you.

Just claim to be black.

Nice source.

equal opportunity is not the same as equal outcome you fucking retard.

They are doctors, they aren't retarded and if I did that they would reject me after the interview for lying on an application.

so tell them race is a spectrum and they need to stop oppressing you.

I mean im already in, just the principle of the matter is a fucking travesty.

You can be fucking retarded and so long as you are a dindu they will 99% of the time let you in.

If you act ghetto and incoherent on the job, you're probably less likely to get a raise. Try saying words correctly so you don't appear incompetent. "Ebonics" is just an excuse to never passing vocabulary class

Nice, I doubled my average

liberals dont give a fuck about asians

Here's a radical idea for you to consider. Maybe every group isn't equal in intelligence? If you look at the Asian stats, you'll notice that they make more than whites.

I applied to and this pissed me the fuck off. They don't even try to hide it, AAMC publishes these statistics

How do you have more some college than people who graduated high school? Or am I reading this wrong?

Race is literally a social construct. All you have to do is claim that your mom was a whore and your dad a cuck and they cannot legally do anything to you.

Now compare income against intelligence.

Ah, the majority are so demoralized and poorly educated they'd never think of studying to possibly become a doctor anyway. Most quit dreaming after high school, the ones who stubbornly hold onto their delusions have it easy apparently

Really makes you, feel weird desu

Absolute bullshit. I work 2 jobs and am still poor as fuck.
I work my fucking ass of for everything I have.
System is rigged to keep the poor, poor.
And the rich, rich.
Anyone that tells you different has there hand in your pocket or a gun at your back.

This is the post I was waiting for

that's a fucking lot of money

>Implying that not having at least masters doesn't mean you are working hard.

Oh gee boy OP youre right, hard to say all you need to do is work hard when there is data showing people who didn't work as hard earn less money than people who worked really hard and achieved something.

Really gets those neuronal dendrites pulsating.

> the majority are so demoralized and poorly educated

So its whiteys fault then? Original.

I wonder what we could do to change this. Mo money fo dem programs?

They leave out Asian and poo in loo Americans who have higher income homes. This is done to create angry blacks and Latinos.

funny how they disclude incomes for asians because it would destroy their implied racism narrative.

No where in that data does it say any niggers worked hard or didn't get some meme degree in a shit major.

First of all, most of those numbers are very close.

Second of all, does this take into account choice of major, choice of career, or is it literally just education level and race?

Also this

>I work hard, that means I should be rich!
What do you do with your money? Have you invested in an education? Have you pursued any other training? Are you personable? Are you living in a place with an absurd cost of living instead of moving?

I sincerely hate people like you. I had to work my way up from nothing, so I see through your whining excuses. It isn't easy to climb up, but I doubt you could succeed even if it was. You likely deserve what you have, subhuman.

Affirmative action is to blame.
See when you lower the criteria for a certain ethnicity to be admitted to college, you will necessarily have a larger proportion of students who are not as capable as those students of another ethnicity who's admittance criteria was more restrictive.

The result are graduates from the ethnic group with less restrictions being less competent in their field. They in turn will earn less money than those who were admitted based solely on merit and subsequently graduated at a higher level of competency.

Blacks are stupid and lazy, most don't earn their degrees on merit. The real world is a meritocracy.

long gone are the days of jewpons

what happened...

dude, what's up with that picture?

The thumbnail is completely different from the image it links to.

A lot of pooinloos do just that.

>EMT
>saving lives
You just cart dead bodies and show up to suicides. I've had heart surgery and never needed a EMT.