Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4k20BV6GwU
youtube.com/watch?v=VWVmtB9zVco
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb8mPchIyfE
youtube.com/watch?v=xuHvNG55wRM
youtube.com/watch?v=jfxPWK47eLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>kelli jean drinkwater
is this how she rebelled against her dad?

Oh boy, my favorite episode in the series.
youtube.com/watch?v=O4k20BV6GwU

There is no actual proof that obesity unhealthy.

>its another comments are disabled for this video episode

dropped and altf4d

pls baby jesus and god bring on the reckoning already i cant deal with this subversive perverted bullshit anymore

>We need to do something about this.
Nature already is

Nobody really gives a shit if you're fat. Just don't pretend like you're healthy and it's not your fault, and for God's sake don't play the victim like this.

Let's dedicate this thread to laughing at fat ass bitches.
youtube.com/watch?v=VWVmtB9zVco

Okay, Mr. President, what's the logic behind this? Aspertain is real bad for you, I get that, but it doesn't make you fatter.

Being fat is objectively more degenerate than being gay
Prove me wrong
You cant

Well, it is "Gluttony" and "Greed". Being gay does not fall under one of the seven deadly sins.

>Why won't hot guys fuck fat bitches

What happened to Ted talks?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jb8mPchIyfE

Sometimes fat is uncontrollable and lethal

> falling for the aspartame is bad for you meme

literally no evidence of that, it's a conspiracy theory, probably started by fatties to feel better about drinking sugar

the acid and stuff in diet drinks is still bad for your teeth and stomach, though.

Fatty spotted

Why?

C'mon man just laugh and move on, don't feed this thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=xuHvNG55wRM

Like damn, just get lipo or something if it hurts that bad.

The communists won. We are in that timeline.

For any obscure case where the person literally can't help it, there's the other million where they point at that person and say "see that's me" despite being gluttonous pieces of shit.

>If you feed the fatty, it wins

There is no proof that driving a car fast causes accidents.

Dumbass, he's observing that only fatasses drink diet soda, but stay fatasses because they just eat more nachos to replace that 150 calories of a full sugar soda.

Like this lovely woman right here
youtube.com/watch?v=jfxPWK47eLg
I guess in some instances I can see why some people get off to this. Gotta have the cute facial features, I guess.

Found the assblasted fat person.

All healthy people get the joke Trump is making.

this is just sad af

>ted talks
oh how far the mighty have fallen

>Fatphobia is deeply rooted in complex structures like capitalism

Gay sex can be seen as a virtue of lust

>Kelli Jean Drinkwater

Jesus Christ, even her own last name is telling her to lose some weight.

>Blood glucose level is 423

That has to be proportional to her size, right?

There is no scientific consensus on anthropomorphic obesity. Yes fatties do have increased caloric intake, but the human body has gone through similar levels in its evolutionary history. Scientists just aren't including those levels in their Caloric Vs Population Weight gain charts.

Obesity is most likely just a result of the natural processes in the evolution of the human body. Our choices likely have little impact on actual weight gain and the scientific proof that increasing caloric intake beyond burn levels is unhealthy is shaky at best.

>Drinkwater
I feel like that's intentional (stage name) but I hope not.

Why can't you accept that this is perfectly normal and healthy?

>Kelli Jean Drinkwater
>more like Kelli Jean Eatfood amirite lads

This is better bait than I've usually seen. Calories in > Calories out = weight loss is about as solid as the theory of gravity.

>drinkwater

she certainly doesnt do that

That was supposed to be a < but you get it.

>There is no actual proof that obesity unhealthy.
Ever see a morbidly obese person over age 65?

Me either

>comments disabled

She can't even stand and talk for five minutes without nearly having a heart attack.

>Comments disabled
She must've gotten so offended guys, like SO OFFENDED.

I give props to that husband (I assume). He spends every day wiping the piss and shit off of her ass. That's devotion if ever I've seen it.

She's literally shaking man her 8 year old said so

Her 8 year old's probably dead; no one could've survived that Earthquake.

They even felt it in Japan recently I'm told.

I like how if you see it's a TedX talk, you know it's shit.

Oh boi imma laffin at this one

holy shit do I fucking hate TED
>Kelly Jean Drinkwater

that cunt hasn't drank a liquid that wasn't filled with either high fructose corn syrup or sperm in years

More like Drinkcola

how the fuck does someone even let themselves get that fat?

True that. TedX is the RC Cola of conferences.

your burger is showing

Smash that Dislike Button

Cant deny she makes a good point though.

>TedX Sydney

Straya gets off so easy.

but do u understand it

the reaper is already on it lad

yes but I'm not gonna to spell it out because most of Sup Forums has a below average iq

>yfw you realize who that person is

Is she New Zealander? I thought she was Aussie.

Only 2 people died in that NZ quake though. Maybe her husband's daughter was amongst the wreckage.

Damn bitch you were totally being likeable up until "the root of this systematic oppression is capitalism".

Everybody likes jolly funny fat people

Nobody likes loud weepy tub a tummies

>"the root of this systematic oppression is capitalism".

I mean technically this is true. You don't see that many fat people in communist countries.

Only fat asses lie to themselves and have a double cheeseburger with a diet coke. So I think he means, why deprive yourself and drink nasty diet coke, you're already fat, just drink normal coke.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

the cognitive dissonance would be too gret

HOW ABOUT YOU LOSE SOME FUCKING WEIGHT AND THEN YOU WON'T HAVE TO BE A FUCKING "RADICAL FAT ACTIVIST" YOU FOUR-FOUR WEARING ORCA

IF SOMEONE HARPOONS YOU, YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A RADICAL HARPOON ACTIVIST. GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR

>300lb "hacker" detected

You can be as happy and free as you want to be if you're fat. That's fine. Happiness is encouraged in life.

When you are fat and you call yourself healthy, though, you're lying. Children can hear you and you're standing on a stage like an authority.....lying. You should be kept from lying. You should be shamed for lying. You should be ridiculed for lying.

Being fat is unequivocally...undeniably.... horrible for the current and future health of all biological beings capable of being "fat". Fat people have far higher rates of cardiovascular disease. They have higher rates of many cancers. They have higher blood pressure. They have more thyroid disease. They have higher rates of diabetes. They have more amputations. They get sick more often. They are a massive burden on ALL health care systems. They consume far more medication. Their fat is a comorbidity of almost any illness they are destined to attract. THEY DIE YOUNGER.

The argument that "There is no evidence that being fat is unhealthy" is not even in the same ballpark as "race does not exist." The race argument is, at least controversial and debatable. The "Fat is healthy" argument is so soundly pissed on by modern medical science, it's not even worth "theorizing" about.

FAT. IS. UNHEALTHY.

Now, this does not mean that fat people are "Bad". It does not mean that it is not far more difficult for some fat people to lose weight than others. It does not mean that all fat people are lazy and lying to themselves (although I suspect, this is a big portion of them). It just means that fat is not healthy.

wait this this TEDx or TED? Because TEDx was made for BS social science shit...but I ws under the impression TED still had actual science on it.

>free
Free to never move faster than 5mph, free to demand no respect from anyone, free to a life alone and without offspring, or offspring with another fat fuck that you will turn your children into fat fucks with, free to get a dog to try and ease your loneliness only to turn it into a fat fuck and have it die an early die,and free to die an early death yourself.

>double cheeseburger
I don't red meat or drink regular sodas.

To eat the fattening garbage or starve to death.... THAT is the question.

TedX.

There is no scientific consensus that the food people choose leads to weight gain and an unhealthy body. Fat storage is a naturally occurring process in the human body and it can go through cycles in a single life and in the species overall. The weight gain we see is just the human race adapting to its current environment and choosing a natural selective advantage. It will change in the future and the weight will go down along with the caloric intake.

Yep. All of that and more.

Before you go off on me, I knew what you were talking about, I was just tacking on something else.

NO WAY THIS IS HER

if anything capitalism supports fatties because it encourages consumption and consumerism...which fatties take literal.

fpbp

>"Like any form of systematic oppression, fat phobia is deeply rooted in complex structures like capitalism, patriarchy, and racism."
Let me put it in normal terms.
>"Whenever people laugh at me for being fat it's literally just as bad as being called a nigger and being denied the right to vote and being a slave."

I would love to hear her neck snap. Fuck, that "kkkkrrrrrrrrggggg"-sound, when it comes through the fat.rolls of a fatty

I knew I hadn't seen the last of her

She has a bunch of photos on Shutterstock too
She's filed under fat model

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, bullshit. The reasons why we're getting fat are known science and not a mystery:

We eat too much, and don't move around enough.

Everything is loaded with fructose syrup, which is made from corn. What do you feed calves, to make them grow into fat cows? CORN.

The human body is not designed to do well eating highly concentrated sugars like this - and it's not going to adapt to it. Oh, sure, the gene pool will shed the bigger abusers throiugh heart failur and diabetes, but there will never be a day, where humans will subsist on primarily sugars from grain.

There is no scientific consensus? Fuck you, there sure is, and you know it, fat boy.

Go drown your sorrows in 3000 calories, like you do everyday, and mourn the death of your cute little daydream where eating junk food is healthy.

WHAT A DUMB FAT NIGGER

REEEE MAKES ME WANT TO GAS THE SUBHUMAN KIKESSSSSS

CAKE
A
K
E

Your bait is stinky and old, there are literal libraries describing in minute detail how obesity is unhealthy.

>likes/dislikes ratio
>comments dissabled

I think our work is done here lads.

You can hear her fat heifer mouth huffing and puffing. Reminds me of Mr Creosote from "The Meaning of Life".

We need to put an absolute ban on Canadians immigrating to Australia.

Complete edition

The logic is, thin, healthy people don't drink soda.

Dummy.

I am a doctor and my medical opinion is that you're either young and temporarily fucking stupid or you're old and fucking stupid. Here's to hoping it's the former.

>There is no scientific consensus that the food people choose leads to weight gain and an unhealthy body.

You need to understand the concept to caloric intake. People eat calories in the form of food. Some food has a high calorie content...some are low in calories. The more you eat of either, the more calories you take in. If you take in too many calories consistantly, your body stores them as fat. Exercise "burns" calories so you do not store it (or at least not as much of it) as fat. If you "burn" more calories than you take in, you lose weight.

This is the scientific consensus. It is not questioned by any respected doctor alive.

> Fat storage is a naturally occurring process in the human body and it can go through cycles in a single life and in the species overall.

Some fat is ok. Too much fat is not good. It leads to all of the things in my other post.

>The weight gain we see is just the human race adapting to its current environment and choosing a natural selective advantage. It will change in the future and the weight will go down along with the caloric intake.

What in the blue fuck are you on about?

Around the 8:50 mark she's literally huffing and puffing just from standing on stage and talking. Yeah, super healthy.

TED really fucked themselves with TEDx

TED was good 8 years ago

Now with TEDx it seems to have dragged the whole direction of TED into the trash

Oh well. Nothing good lasts forever.

Thanks senpai.

I'm going to post that image again.

Those are healthy heaves. A form of exercise.