Let's be honest Sup Forums, Trump has become corrupted. We must now campaign to have him impeached...

Let's be honest Sup Forums, Trump has become corrupted. We must now campaign to have him impeached, it's the only proper thing to do.

That is a disgustingly shopped picture.

Let's be honest, mate, you're not from around here and you need to go back where you came from.

FUCK OFF

Bye op-fag.

Not even THICC.

I think maybe we just need to kill your faggot ass instead.

SHILL CUNTS GET OUT, REEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Fuck my dick is sore but need to fap now thanks faggot

Still getting paychecks CTR?

fuck off shill, CTR isn't paying for you anymore, didn't you get the memo?

Yup, drumfkins are just upset he never followed through with any of his promises. Oh well they got cucked out of 25$ for maga hats lmao. MAGA translates to: I'm a racist idiot

Wow you people are so deluded into blindly supporting Trump, what a bunch of morons. I voted for Trump, but he's turning on everything he promised and he's not even in office.

The salt he caused is worth any propaganda you fucks throw at us.

Yep. And you are the dumbfuck who fell for it. We told you to vote for him to get our politically incorrect candidate in office. AND WE WON!

>Posts wall of text
No. U!

He was always corrupt I thought it was obvious

>getting the information from HuffPost
>Muh Trump backpedaled!

Politically incorrect? That's all you fucking care about? Not locking Hillary up? Not the 1trillion in funding for infrastructure that he promised multiple times? Not "draining the swamp"- you're the useful idiots, for fucks sake. Appointing Romney? Telling the press that his businesses aren't a conflict of interest because "I'm president"? Are you really this stupid?

>Sup Forums keeps telling everyone that we're only here for the lulz, the bantz and the dank memes.
And still you're shocked, shocked, I say

She lost. try again in 4 more years

Nope I'm waiting till after the looting

>these psyops
Not even subtle

God bless Australia.

I dont care. I would still poc her hontas

So, let me get this straight, you don't contest that Trump is a shit head, but he's our elected shit head so he can do no wrong? The fuck, and you wonder why the Democrats like Hillary snubbed their noses at our concerns.

fight CTR, save and share