Iraqi Rapefugee AMA part 2

I'm back! Ask me anything. Let me dispell all of your myths.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_people).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill yourself nigger

dear god canada

how many times have you been raped you sissy

Holy fuck farts your face is the kaaba stone

go home nobody wants you here

Your president is Arab.

you went to canada so that's ok

rapefugees welcome in canada

I was sexually assaulted by a fat white girl once not gonna lie. She grabbed me and started humping. Nasty, nasty people.

yeah no shit, back in the 90s we took in a bunch of Romanian orphans and they set all kinds of fires and murdered all the pets.

what is your opinion on interracial couples?

Do you respect canadians?

How does it feel to be part of the problem?

This was my home back in Iraq. Not bad TBQH.

that's a weak chin you got there
very feminine
how does it feel not to have your boy pussy wrecked by your uncle back home?

Very much so, yes. More so than the people from the country I came from.

You should go back to it.

Should be illegal unless it is the between the races that no one cares for (blacks, Asians, and Indians).

Holy shit, White bois BTFO. Shit skin ready to fuck all White women LOL

It was taken over by Al Queda after you motherfuckers invaded. They killed my uncle in the process. Go fuck yourself.

>humanizing yourself so I can't continue to shout abuse at you

Very clever. When/where was this taken? Is your grandpa still around? What do you miss about your country?

Fake and gay, go home and fuck up your country.

>But no I'm one of the good ones

Doesn't excuse the whole horde of terrible muslims that wish to replace us, we tried diversity in this country and it failed. Now leave.

Why are indians in there

why did you leave? because its bombed? how cowardly. do you not think this is worth fighting for?

My chin is fine.
You're implying incest chin is better.

So you decide to go to a county that helped us push your shit in?

this is gay

saged

im implying muslims fucking little boys, you know Bacha bazi

I like Iraqis though. The civilized ones that live in 1st world countries.

Taken in 1998 Baghdad Iraq Dora district (Christian District). I miss the Mar Mattai Monastery.

I see, do you work or just gobble up welfare? Are you a recent arrival? Have you experienced hostility in public? Are you a mudslime? Are waifus haram?

Did Saddam mustard gas your papaw?

I'm not Muslims Amerifat.

Yeah, if I blamed the West for fucking up my country and way of life, and then the West gave me the chance to move there, I'd take it, but I'd never forget.

Never.

Over populated.

I'm Assyrian. We died together during the 1915 genocide ;)

So when are you going to blow your self up?

Thats India, not Indians

We're gonna make ISIS look like child's play, Iraqi shitbag. You're worthless

Alright fuckers, this guy is a Christian, so he's one of us. No more "go home," Sup Forums is a Christian board so when he's here, he is home.

Nobody cares. We got bored and decided it was a good way to teach the youngsters middle east geography. That's why we bombed you. Sorry not sorry.

I'm a full-time student but, usually work during the Summer. Hopefully, I land an internship. Not recent no. I'm Christian, one of the oldest groups in the world.

I just wish we did it right the first time around.

No he protected Christians. Some of his top military advisors were Christian.

I'm not OP, you dolts.

How did you get to Canada?

>I'm American born from Syrians not muzzie too

Do you get along with muslims in Canada? I seem not to here.

DEUS VULT

>confusing indian with native american

>a fucking leaf
sage

A brown Christian is a brown Christian. He should know God is more nationalistic, and not some multicultural globalist type

day of the rake when

are you just weedman? you have the same mouth and hair

Iraq was pro-America. You guys were on the wrong side of history. My parents consumed more American influences than Iraqi.

I'm talking about Indians from India that aren't living in India

Matthew 28:19 and Galatians 3:28 don't agree with you.

For a start.

No no no no no no. They have a country, it's in the middle east.

Squats like a true slav

Shit you look kind of like me.

are you white
what are your plans for the next 2 years?
are you a Muslim with shit culture?

My father was a citizen. I'm okay with them, I'm not really friends with any. Most of my friends are white boyz.

Not to mention that Assyrians were among the first Christians or something.
They don't but they should.

I wouldn't deport you based on that. Were there major mudslime/christian tensions back in your neighborhood in Iraq?

I'm considered white by the Canadian government. I don't know, consider me what you will. Next two years I plan on completing university or dropping out and starting my own company. I'm Christain for the last time, and my culture is Assyrian.

Looks like a prison

Have you been triggered by any furries?

What is your point?

go back. No one wants you around.

>go us forth, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the father, and of the son, and if the holy ghost
You're right we should racemix and throw our knowledge of God's genetic work out of the window. Also,
>all nations
>all
>nations
>NATIONS
It implies an inherent difference.
Oh, and "paul" was a false prophet, so I ignore most of that.

Implying anyone cares about Arabs

Not until the US invaded. After they invaded we all left for the North where we originally came from. Now there is ISIS in many Assyrian villages around Mosul. The west supports the Kurds who are stealing our land and killing us, there is no escape.

Go home. Seriously, for your own good. Get out of white nations before the white people snap

fuck off this board. even other Canadians dont want you here you fag.

Which Touhou would you fuck?

Fuck off you goddamn leech. Like I said last time if you hate our government that much just go shoot Justin or some shit we the people don't decide on shit, the PM is the one who calls for wars.

I'm not Arab and it is rare for Arabs to mix with non-Arabs. The only Arab-white mixing I can think of are Steve Jobs and Gigi Hadid. I'm [Assyrian](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_people).

Get the fuck out of my country

I have family in the US who served. Have you?

Well clearly the Assyrians aren't fighting.

OP is a Christian Assyrian. Straight bro-tier. I'm ok with this. You in Toronto?

amas belong on reddit
s*ged

>not wanting the muslims to win

wtf do you hate canada or something?

>My father was a citizen
How did that happen. My parents are MDs that's how they got here

Get out.

No, Windsor.

from all the refuges i met so far
iraqis and syrians are quite ok.
and all kurds are awesome.

afgani people... not so much

iranians are cool, but they are not refugees, mainly upper class migrants coming to study.

America is a white nation, and I'm glad that none of my family fought as state sponsored mercenaries for an oil-and-destabilization war.
Made by whites, propagated by whites, and since brown fuckers started coming here it's getting more and more shitty. Your family's service is not appreciated, sandnigger

You look more Italian, Spanish, or otherwise Mediterranean than Arab.

I think you're a liar

Long story. Basically, my father's family had the money to keep him out of the Iraq-Iran war and so he didn't live in Iraq since he was young.

SHOTS FUCKING FIRED

do you care about proper integration/assimilation of refugees? and do you believe that first wave of newcomers could integrate fully if they are above 20yo?

Kek

Why don't you be a man and fight for your own country you coward?

Instead of spending your prime adult time in cushy Canadian cyberspace and playing video games

How many blonde women have you nutted in?

How did you get rich? My mom is from a boug-ie background. Land owners.

personally about 4

my fiancee is an anglo/irish qt
>syrians are white right?

Why the fuck did you go to Canada and not fight to save your home country??? This is the problem I have with you fucks.

My people have been living in the US since the 1800's. There are many of us amongst you. Even Trump has 2 of us as his advisors.

only 1/4 of refugees entering Europe are from the Middle East. You guys are being fooled.

BRAZIL ETERNALLY BTFO
Huehuehheuehuehuehue

Presumably because he's Christian and his country is full of psychotic mudslimes.