>Know how to treat a man
>Best asses
>Intelligent
>Age like fine wine

>having a girlfriend
Ha, no thanks.

I don't associate with papists

THICK.

My white ass likes good old fashioned pancake butt.

How is sporting tattoos considered "traditional values"?

OOO MAMACITA MUY TAMBIEN MI PIQUITO HUEVOS AYIYIYI

I have mental disorder. It is impossible to me having a gf

How many fucking hours of the day do you spend actually looking at an ass? Because that face is fucking nuclear

I did

She cheated on me with some snake that worked at a hookah bar.

Messaged me over a year later to tell me she still cared about me. Laughed in her face.
>moved across the country to get away from her
>doesn't bother me anymore since it was long ago
>mfw I'm i live in the middle of nowhere now for no reason

She's hideous. But yes, that ass is pretty damn good. Doggystyle it is

>posting nigger tier ass on a white nationalist forum

>Spanish
>traditional values
You mean, south american, right? Because spanish women are the most obnoxious and self entitled women in Europe.

Because i'm not Spanish.

Out of curiosity, if a white chick had a thick butt like that, what would you do?

A turk once told me the exact same thing
THE EXACT SAME THING

>thinking a taiwanese fingerpainting blog is for white nationlists

i do. Thanks for the reminder!

Please explain, hermano. I'm a South American working in the US temporarily because of my line of business, and I'd like to know more about what you're talking about. I thought your women weren't all that bad compared to most Western European women, but perhaps I'm wrong

Because I'm Mexican and only fuck white girls peckerwood might have one pregnant too

Baggystyle*

Chain her in basement.
Let niggers rape her for a few weeks.
Then hang her next to the nignogs.

I am living woth three Spaniards, they are all liberal af

bury my face in it every night

Haha, you've clearly never dated one. They age like milk. They're fattening into cows by the time they're 21 which is why they all get teen pregnant.

Because i have a 9/10 red head GF that has all of those qualities.

Oh and hispanic women age like milk not wine.

>Intelligent
not in my experience

No joke my hispanic friend in highschool had a 9.5/10 sister, I guarantee you that in 5-10 years she is going to double in weight, get bad wrinkles, and get a mustache.

spaniard chicks for the most part are either degenerate leftist shits or village-idiot-tier braindead coalburners.

It's slav girls where it's at. they actually fit op's description to a tee.

Is she a borderline white nationalist?

>Traditional values
Like whoring themselves?
>Intelligent
Only 20% at most.

My gf belongs to the same ethnic group as me. I wouldn't date/marry outside of my ethnic group.

of all peoples who have English as a 2nd language
its Spanish speakers speaking English that annoy me the most
its not endearing like Eastern
its not sexy like Europeans
its not even cute like Africans
it just fucking pisses me off

that's because plants can't cross-pollinate

Witty, but doesn't make much sense because Canadian is not an ethnic group, it's just a shitty civic identity.

never met a spanish girl in my life. We don't have very many of those at all in the US. You probably haven't either.

kys

thicc white booty is the best

>false
>false
>false
>false
>false
>false
k

>tattoos
i dont associate myself with degenerates

underrated

lol when spanish women get old they look like fucking TROLLS.
And that fucking language, no, just no

Lmao Spanish girls look decent for about one minute then they turn into jeb bushes wife

>Spanish girls
you mean south-central american girls

spanish girls are from spain

You mean goblins? The Norwegian Troll women would be offended.

>Age like fine wine

This is the worst lie. 99% of spanish women over 30 have a pancake face and a body like a barrel. They are hot as balls until they hit mid 20s and then something awful happens.

This board has gone to absolute shit.

The OP post for each thread aren't even worthy as posts let alone threads dedicated to them.

Hispanic girls think their shit don't stink. I wish someone would sock them in the mouth for being stuck up twats. t. a hispanic american

I do. Anything is better than a fucking feminist white girl bitch

This senpai, ass degeneracy I will never understand

Yea, don't get me wrong. I was born in Spain and I love Spain, but Spanish girls are very stuck up and leftist.

Is that tattooed whore supposed to be traditional?

kek

my wife is 1/8 basque, 7/8 anglo. that's enough spanish for me.

>liking fat ass midgets that eat nothing but peppers and onions
Nigger detected

Dios mio, that is quite the GILF. Mira que coolo.

HOL UP...

WE POSTING FIT SPANIARITAS?

>spanish
>mestizo

fuck off

BRRAAAP

>>Age like fine wine
Fuck you, 90% peak at 16 and when i mean peak I mean preggers

I always thought Spanish girls were wife material for some reason

They are up there with niggers in the loyalty sector. Unless they have white ancestry and even then you run a risk I personally don't recommend it.

anons are talking s-c american girls, not spaniard girls

THAT DERRIERE

Based kiwi

just look at that fucked-out degenerate post-wall ex-whore's ass. look at it.

South Texan mutt reporting to tell you just how full of shit you are.

>Traditional values
>Family oriented
Bullshit. My white side has no one who is divorced, pays child support because of a cheating spouse, and/or is a flaming faggot/tranny. Hispanic side on the other hand is full of divorcees (only two of eight cousins in my age group are still with their first partner), four of the five that broke up/divorced did so because their partner cheated on them (every single one being by my hispanic family member), and there are two fags with one tranny.

>Know how to treat a man
Latinas have nigga moments of their own, just look at the ape that you posted. Bitch has probably gotten into more scraps than you for incredibly stupid shit.

>Best asses
Till they get passed their thirties.

>Intelligent
Just because she slaps you around like a ragdoll if you attempt to correct her doesnt make her correct, or more intelligent, user.

>Age like fine wine
They bloat when they begin to settle down with a guy, then when they have become comfortable living off your money for awhile her constant contact with her familia will see the greasy mexican food take its toll, and she will eventually become a bloated carcass of a human being that comes up to your waist.

I'd fuck a nigress over a latina bitch every time.

Definitely not. Also the vast majority of them aren't submissive at all. You see lots of women emasculating their boyfriends, it's really depressing.

>Age like fine wine

fucking kek
They were all I got with in highschool because they were twice as hot as a white girl with better features but the catch is that they all look like shit now.

They become fucking fat aztec goblins at 30 no exceptions.

>whore
>whore
>promiscuous
>cheating whore

It's funny because she's getting dicked ten ways to Sunday and you're still thinking about her.

They become fat after their 30's

I once ate out some real authentic mexican pussy and it tasted exactly like taco seasoning. No joke.

I'd love to have a thick, traditional latina waifu who is sweet, somewhat clingy, and somewhat submissive. I also want her to call me "papi". I also don't want her to have an ugly indian-looking face so I guess I'll have to stick to mestizos and white hispanics like cubans, puerto ricans, and white mexicans.

>>Traditional values
kek no
>>Family oriented
a little too much, if you're dating a spanish chick, you're dating her fucking annoying overbearing family
>Know how to treat a man
What year are you living in?
>Best asses
Agreed
>Intelligent
no
>Age like fine wine
not really, maybe it was because she was a Cuban but her mom was awful looking. Looking back it never would've worked, I'm not trying to have 14 kids by 25. Also mental illness isn't great when the bitch decides to stop taking her meds. Fun times.

>sticking your mouth in a vagina, ever
absolutely degenerate

This.
I work with Latinos all fucking day, they are lazy idiots. Complete, utter uselessness.