Not even in office and Trump is already breaking most of his promises...

Not even in office and Trump is already breaking most of his promises. He wasn't lying when he said Republicans are easy.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.mx/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/11/10/politics/trump-quote-facebook-trnd/index.html?client=ms-android-samsung
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Listen, cut the shit for just once. Can you explain to us why CTR is still active? I just want to hear it from your mouth.

NO shit

sage

This is your own doing. The Republican Party is a complete mess right now, divided into way too many factions.

Now Trump's movement is already turning on itself (it's a bad sign when fucking Breitbart condemns Trump so early).

All we have to do really is watch you guys fight each other.

Fucking Sup Forumsfags fell for the long con.

I still like Trump

Listen, the thing with this site is, you can't just post something as if it's fact. You have to provide evidence. Only the CTR shills think trump is doing terribly. All his followers think he's doing amazing. You watch too much CNN

Shut the fuck up and stop believing an establishment manufactured message.

time to laugh at /r/asianmasculinity again

>Republicans are easy
Even CNN called this facebook meme fake, just kill yourself pls.
google.com.mx/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/11/10/politics/trump-quote-facebook-trnd/index.html?client=ms-android-samsung

Yeah Op, this
Can't u guys fuckoff already with your Shillary promotion. They're probably threatening to steal his autist son and take him on the the lelita express to the Clinton-podesta sex dungeon

fight CTR, save and share

Doing gods work user don't let these nazi fags get you down

i just care more about gun rights tbhonest

cant wait for silencers to be lifted from the NFA

or maybe a national right to carry where other states recognize my ccw license

source on this image?

Looking Good Lindsey

you're stupid, no shit troll

Holy shit these CTR posts are cringey.

"Make them hate Trump and throw in some racial superiority shit. Yeaaaah that will work."

Thanks for the laughs.

What the fuck does click through rate have to do with any oft his?

>1 ID post