Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/22/conway-says-trump-does-not-plan-pursue-clinton-charges
twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/801126709412163585?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>(((CNN)))
okay

>(((CNN)))

insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/22/conway-says-trump-does-not-plan-pursue-clinton-charges

CNN is on my fake news list.

Fakuuu anddo gaydo desu!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐fuck drumpf

>letting Obama pardon Hillary
top wew

fight CTR, save and share

I can't wait till Trump sues and shuts down CNN for all of the libel they spread.

Oh come on. It's just a strategy. I don't know what for yet, but this type of thing is so big it would require shrewdness like this. The fact is Trump hates the clintons and wants them in prison. So why would he say this? No one knows, but it's obviously not to protect them. Possibly to distance himself from the situation. Possibly to give the clintons false hope so they don't murder him or something. Who knows?

>((((cnn))))
Sure you don't want to spend another 5 hours talking about (((Richard Spencer))) who has totally led all nazis and the right wing for over a decade, but we're only just learning about him today?

>Spend every waking minute lying about Trump during the election
>Suddenly expect me to believe anything now

(((CNN))) AINT EVEN REAL NIGGA

you poor (both in money and in education) shmuck the president cant preemptively pardon someone

TRUMP FLIPS, NOW BUILDING A WALL AROUND CNN HEADQUARTERS

newfag hasnt read art of war. It has sage advice in it

I will defend this though. He wants to move to the center and actually be a good president. Pursuing charges against Clinton would be fucking retarded and pointless. It would cause a colossal shitstorm and benefit no one. He just needs to focus on policy, not moronic vendettas.

>
art of war was meant for a dictator to use not for a democracy.

If it was me I'd have done the same.
If Obama pardons Hillary now, it makes them look bad and guilty.
If he doesnt, Trump can safely say he never said he would pardon Hillary and that he will fulfill his campaign promise.
Its simple 2D chess at this point.

He doesn't have to. He'll just stay out of the way and let the FBI and the police do their job.

he said he would appoint a special prosecutor. your double think not only fucks yourself but it fucks your fellow americans.

Wrong.

no need for Sup Forums to defend it, based chaffetz and based gowdy will still go after that cunt in congress.

It benefits the whole nation to know no one is above the law. And the shitstorm would be with the right who voted this guy in to prosecute her IF she's guilty.

Stop looking at the political ramifications. That's what turns people into a cuck. Trump got this far because he didn't cuck out earlier on.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

>November 23

you spelled "correct" wrong. I'm not doing your research for you.

Exactly. The side that lost is calling Trump a failure for not doing what they predicted, on their terms, at the time they set. This whole campaign, that has been how they have been losing.

Watergate. Yes he can.

>implying it's only Trump who can prosecute Clinton
The man's got better things to do like run a fucken country

>Updated 0108 GMT
>GMT
ameri-kun pls

twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/801126709412163585?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

>still circulating this retarded troll image

source of pic?

>ITT trumpfags pretend like they knew his campaign promises were retarded all along and understand him ditching them before november's even over

>wtf i hate the clintons
>wtf i love the clintons

"pol will defebd this" is proprietary CTR language. Saged and hidden. Support LePen.

I don't defend it and it does bother me.
On the other hand politics are a dirty/ugly game and part of the reason the left has been successful is because they've managed to hide their ugliness/racism/evilness behind trickery.
Sometimes individual battles of worth have to be put aside so the war can be won.
Sometimes you must publicly say something you don't believe in order to maintain the power or influence necessary to win the war.
Some might say the above is just a weak cop-out (and it could be) so I don't excuse Trump for it but I won't demonize or worship any man based on individual decisions.
Lets see how he does on immigration, the wall and on many other important issues.
If he does poorly on all of those plus this stomach churning Clinton flip-flopping (of epic degree) then yeah I will admit he is shit though even then I couldn't in my wildest dreams imagine him being worse then Hillary so at worst he's still a lesser of two evils.

But again we all know Trump plays 4D chess and is crafty and conniving like a Jew so this could all be part of a plan, a plan that comes from the right places.
So... I am still giving him the benefit of the doubt.
Let's all sit back and see what happens.

yeah thats great and all but trump isnt going to do anything great or amazing while hes president. he will talk and make you guys happy with his words, do nothing like literally every other president, and before you know it it will be 2020.

Well his words recently (very recently) certainly didn't make us happy.
I still have hope that he'll do some positive things but who knows.
I have a very cynical view of the world and my country in general so it probably won't effect my outlook on things much either way.

Clinton not being in office is good enough for me

drumpf