Can someone give me an unbiased summary on whatever the fuck is going on?

Can someone give me an unbiased summary on whatever the fuck is going on?

>Why are we splitting up
>Why do we hate Trump now
>Who the fuck is Richard Spencer
>what is pizzagate

No hate please, I've been gone the past few days and haven't been caught with all the recent happenings.

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>richard spencer
youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

not informed about the rest so bummp

Stop believing the media narrative you utter fucking moron.

reddit is pro milo
Sup Forums is pro Spencer

Trump disavows both

pizza gate is a war about who has better pizza dominos or pizzahut

Reddit is pro pizzahut
and Sup Forums is pro dominos

>>Why are we splitting up
I've found a better man for myself, 1uhs6/9s, don't write to me anymore.

This is D.VA

Some faggot named Richard Spencer came out and LARPed as a Nazi while supporting Trump at a public event and was genuine.
Half of us are fine with it because he's just "expressing his beliefs and we always believed that" while the other half is pissed since it's full retard and giving the Leftists good ammo to use against us right when things were starting to swing our way.

>why are we splitting up
Because you pissed on the cat
>why do we hate trump...
Dont include me in your 'we'

You know what goes in all fields

>Why are we splitting up
CTR is gone so people are bored and fight eachother because they can't shitpost anymore

We don't

Controlled opposition

>what is pizzagate
anons investigating Podesta connection to child traffic and pedophilia

>picked a bad day to come back m8
JIDF in full force, newcancer is taking the bait, let it pass

If can't can't identify these demoralization tactics by now you should just leave.

I shouldn't have laughed this is low quality humor as fuck

>newfag experiences his first shilling and shows signs of obvious shill-shock

SHILLS ARE TRYING TO MAKE Sup Forums MORE LIBERAL LIKE THEIR TUMBLR AND REDDIT SHITHOLES
DO NOT FALL FOR IT
DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE TALKING ABOUT MUH BLACK PEOPLE
DO NOT LISTEN TO ANY LIBERTARIAN/NATSOC ARGUMENTS
THESE IN PARTICULAR ARE ATTEMPTS TO DIVIDE Sup Forums

>>Why do we hate Trump now
>>Who the fuck is Richard Spencer
>>what is pizzagate
WE HAVE TO ITS BEEN DECIDED THE SALUTES HAVE CHANGED EVERYTHING DRUMFINKIN BTFO

DONE DEAL

I hated tracer until I played her.

We always hated trump

>Sup Forums is pro Spencer
Nigger where the fuck are you from

spergs, trolls, newfags and sargon of akkad have decided to raid the board. Its all just spam and foreigners shitting up the place more than usual.

The Pizzagate guys are getting close to the jackpot and the monied interests behind it are throwing everything they have here to try and stop it.

>why not DDOS?

Streisand effect.

shills, reddit, JIDF and libertarians. they are trying to push the narrative that Sup Forums isn't a white nationalist board.

Who fucking cares you faggots

The answer to all your questions and more is shills

A WILD LEAF APPEARS

lmao 90 % right, Pizzagate is 8...chan exposing pedophilia on Twitter and having their accounts shut down because of it, exposing the hypocrisy of twitter which shuts down conservative accounts and is perfectly fine with accounts that openly trade CP, also they are implicating people associated with Hillary Clinton's campaign (such as Podesta) in engaging in child sex trafficking and pedophilia, somehow (could use sauce on this point) linking it to a famous DC Pizza joint. Twitter is going full damage control mode and Eyes Wide Shut style satanic sex trafficking is quasi-mainstream news. Crazy times we live in.

>Why are we splitting up
We're not. It's called shills.

We don't. See above.

Runs a white nationalist blog called RadixJournal, invented the term "alt-right". He's not very important, but the media's using him in an attempt to smear Steve Bannon.

>pizzagate
A couple of weird coincidences in the Podesta leaks involving pizza. Some people claim it implicates a pedophile ring, but the evidence is pretty damn thin.

Who's splitting up?

I don't hate Trump.

I don't know.

Something about a pedophile sex ring. I never paid much attention to it.

>>what is pizzagate
I request that every willfully-ignorant newfaggot who didn't bother to click on one of the 10 million pizzagate threads gets permabanned from Sup Forums

there has to be a limit to how much of a cuck you can be

next your going to ask what the fuck a trumpgen is, or who the fuck doompaul is.

Just fucking gas yourself, you fucking reject

>Why are we splitting up
what

huh

dont know

>what is pizzagate
a meme that tinfoilfags got a bit carried away with

>thin
>thin-crust pizza
You're one of them.

Its /pol being in the denial stage of Trump disavowing them and going back on promises.

I was sceptical about Podesta's pizza shit, but then a pedophile ring got busted in Norway over similar lingo.

we 1984 now

We don't, fuck off with your disinfo. This is a divide and conquer attempt to get us to fight each other. Don't give liberals more ammo by supporting Spencer.

Soros divide and conquer psyop+heretics that won't embrace chaos

have you killed yourself yet, op?

If not, why not?

I will fucking do it for you.
>No hate please
Eat a fucking dick you fucking shitcunt

I never heard about Richard Spencer until yesterday & I don't give a fuck about CNN propaganda so won't be paying attention.

Pizzagate is what's happening.
International human trafficking ring being run out of the Clinton Foundation to steal kids & sell them to different groups to be raped, tortured & then murdered.

CNN & Twitter + Disney even are all in on this sick shit. So many other wealthy business owners are also so the left is trying to turn everything into propaganda & fake news to save these sick fucks from the gallows.

T. Cum guzzler

Spencer is a faggot cumdumpster

Sup Forums is pro moonman you fucking shitlord

Shills or retarded trolls.

We're not
We don't
Some spaz. Also possibly controlled opposition.
>What is pizzagate
Possible paedo ring with close ties to the Clinton campaign.

Richard Spencer, the largely irrelevant man who coined the term "alt-right," did a Nazi salute and said "Hail Trump, Hail Our People, Hail Victory" in front of a crowd of 200 people while being followed around by filmmakers from The Atlantic who were doing a documentary about him. The media has spread it everywhere and shills are here telling everyone to disavow.

Trump allegedly said some stuff at a closed meeting with the New York Times.

Pizzagate is the theory that certain words in Podesta's emails refer to a child sex trafficking ring.

We aren't, there's no such thing as the alt-right. We're a bunch of right leaners who dislike most Republicans. That doesn't mean CNN can tag us with a name, declare someone our leader, and denounce us all when he does a retarded false flag nazi salute.
We don't, CTR is back
Literally who
>>what is pizzagate
DNC is pedophiles, call childsex "pizza" in emails.

pol is really pro spencer? what are you retards? keep the nazi stuff on the boards. You're gonna ruin everything by playing into their hands like this

Spencer is a fucking who on Sup Forums.

If it wasn't for the MSN literally taking notes from Wikipedia they wouldn't have tied him to Breitbart nor Trump.

go back to Sup Forums you 16 year old overwatch playing faggot

Hahaha if I bet ten bucks on this user being a Queenslander I reckon a place would pay $1.70

This

split second tactical decision, attempting to elude the fix.

Sup Forums stands with Moonman and Trump.

This is a space for breeding that actual discussions others won't have.

You need to protect your anti-semitic leaders, Goy.
That way Imperal Trump will bless you all

it's beginning to look alot like christmas.

There's been some huge explosion of anti-racist, anti-white nationalist sentiment here.

Somehow it's linked to this guy Spencer who sieg heiled Trump.

Lord Kek abandoned us yesterday on 99666666 and will not return until the Holy Nines.

In his absence, the shills of Moloch are free to do as they will.

SHILL BABY SHILL

this

TRS are faggots. On the same level as CTR.

Day of Kekkening you reckon?

This

>no hate, please

Fucking queer!

>>/r/the_donald

TRS is pro-spencer. Seriously you can fuck yourselves hard.

Since when?
This place is just shitposting as far as I can tell.

>Why are we splitting up
Either stormfags are invading Sup Forums again or edglords are pissed because they thought Trump would go full reich, but he disavowed the alt-right instead.

No we don't

A wanna be Nazi edglord who want's uses the "alt-right" to get famous.

>what is pizzagate
see

Yeah.. but that other half that was pissed are the kind of people who would invest in something and get pissed if it failed and blame its failure on whatever is nearest. These kinds of people can invest all their eggs into something totally inprobable after failing many thousands of times before and then just blame whatever is nearest. Thats all they do. This is nigger behavior that is why those people side with niggers before the neo-nazis. Seriously, these people need kind of reformation or reeducation because with their lack of humility and discontentment holding us down we are just going to absorb right back into this tyrannical left-wing hatred disguised as peace.. It will come back twice as vicious if it does. Like someone said before these people are cuckservatives without realizing it. Just because one is not like that doesnt mean they arent fair. Infact to me these people have a hard time being fair.. Their egotism, arrogance and assumption that they know what to do without ever having first had humility to say i dont know in order to look at the playing field really is holding us back. Ive had these types of people throw my judgement in the garbage when i had complete humility and awareness of crisis situations just because they did not posses the humility to first be able to enquire into the situation and they just arrogantly had pre-assumed answers which are part of their egotism. They get offended because their egotism is harmed and they whine and say to hell with you. Seriously these people are like SJWs, they need a boot up their ass, they need some discipline.. They are going to nig us up once again.

It's stormfags

this is the second time i've heard of Macedonia in my life. Did this country just spring up overnight?

I'm just here for shitposting and I thought that was what the majority of Sup Forums was, honestly.
I didn't think they were ACTUALLY like Spencer.

There is no split, there was nothing to split in the first place it's all shilling

The ONLY thing that matters out of all you mentioned is Pizzagate

Trump doesn't matter
RBS doesn't matter
nothing is splitting
ALL THAT IS GOING ON IS MEANT TO SLIDE THE PIZZA

concise and correct

DELETE THIS

you are acting like a cuckservative

trump already won the election, and people will judge him based on his accomplishments

the spencer thing means nothing, if anything, it is refreshing to see people stand up for their ideals in public

if leftists can march around calling for the death of the white man, idk why rightists can't say heil victory or whatever

>unironically using words like edgelord and stormfag
Do you know how I can tell you guys are just fresh off the boat from leddit?

Psst ... now that the election is over you can stop revelling in the EPIC MAYMAYS xDDDD and go back.

They are in a dispute with Greece over the name so they show up as FYROM and stuff on maps.

>shills think they have accomplished anything on Sup Forums
Pissing into an ocean of piss.

The kikes foisted the "alt-right" label on to Sup Forums as a trap. Now they've unleashed their carefully crafted controlled opposition plant. It's now time to use an Aikido move and use the Jews force against themselves. Instead of resisting and defending the "alt-right", start making anti "alt-right" memes. Just like we did with the Anarcho-capitalist dude.

“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”
Bruce Lee

We're not "splitting up" because we were never together. Right now what is going on is the dinosaur media are attempting to get a puddle of water out of a room by hitting the center of the puddle with a broad mallet.

See

Nigger half of this shit is disinfo from about 50 different groups spamming Sup Forums.

Because Sup Forums is naturally contrarian. The posters on this site always try to go against the status quo. I remember back in 07-08 when the entire site was shilling for Obama. Now that Trump is on top, Sup Forums is slowly but surely turning against him.

Fuck off. They can build and burn this strawman Spencer, but nothing will ever change here.

>go back

Go back to your safespace on TRS or Stormfront you pussy.

ipswich to be precise

No we're fucking not.

Spencer is either an idiot or a media plant intended to defame us. Either way, the whole reason the media loves him is because he makes us look terrible.

What the fuck do you think the effect of a guy going on mainstream TV infront of all the normies and saying 'Hail Trump, Hail Victory!' while a crowd of retards nazi salute toward him?

Even if you legitimately -are- a neonazi, revealing your power level to the normies this early in the game is FULL RETARD and you're dragging the entire 'alt right' down with you.

Trump will be a one term president if you don't stop acting like street thugs and start acting like a legitimate political force.

Fuck Richard Spencer. The guy is a moron and the media is using him to turn people against us.

>Can someone give me an unbiased summary on whatever the fuck is going on?

Thing happened and Sup Forums is trolling itself again. Business as usual. Come back tomorrow when the dust settles.

This.

Front page consists of your various generals + CTR, JIDF, TRS and others spamming their "le drumpf is backing out on his promises Sup Forums btfo bs." Just ignore the shills.

False flag attack by controlled opposition led by a literally who combined with a coordinated shilling effort to divide our board.

In other words, it's a last-ditch damage control move done by the left.
This.

I saw the video and that Spencer guy definitely looked like a controlled opposition plant.

There's a reason why Sup Forums doesn't act like Spencer in public.

>you are a reject because you don't spend enough time on Sup Forums to dive into every single thing Sup Forums is currently worried about

wew lad

I just made 1.70 hehehe

>getting this triggered by the word stormfag

>Sup Forums is pro dominos
Dominos is shit pizza, what the fuck.
Pretty much all chain pizza places are bad, always go local.

Who or what is TRS?

Is this a new shill group?

Fuck this disgusting gremlin.

>Fuck off.
Safespace? You're clearly the one getting TRIGGERED.

Also I like how you newfaggots whine about da ebil nahzeess like Spencer, when Sup Forums literally has the same views but holds them anonymously.

Flags were brilliant. This spencer shit is too forced and isn't effective.

This, Kek

We are splitting
We dont hate trump
Some nazi larper who is leader of the (((alt-right)))
CP conspiracy related to the political elites

The only people "splitting" from Sup Forums never belonged here in the first place. These anti-whites and white cucks are from /r/The_Donald, and should stay there.

He's a cuck who has disavowed the Alt Right, the very movement that helped him get elected. Fuck him.

The intellectual figurehead of the Alt Right movement, who he himself had named.

This man is your friend. He fights for freedom for the European peoples.

>>What is pizzagate
An effective propaganda operation to scare the normies from voting for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election that has outlived its usefulness.