Is there a race whose men are not violent, selfish sociopaths...

Is there a race whose men are not violent, selfish sociopaths? Or is testosterone basically brain-poison and all men are insane?

Inb4
>But muh skyscrapers an sheeit! OMG why do you care about fucking trees and animals and shit. They're just resources to make me wealthy and exploit members of my own species (rubbity rub)! THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG DEUS VULT MIGHT MAKES RIGHT!!!!
>Why do people talk shit about us?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/21/us/fake-pregnancy-killing-kidnapping-kansas-dallas/
bet.com/news/national/2016/11/03/watch--mother-brutally-kills-her-son-and-sends-chilling-video-of.html
time.com/4526358/mother-admits-kill-children-choice/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0k4eh8Y2G90
people.com/crime/indiana-mom-calls-911-after-killing-children/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off nigger. Shame Lincoln couldn't kick all your kind out in time, you're nothing but a blight on humanity.

Ah yes, the white man proves he's such an enlightened, gentle soul, once again. Do you think you're proving me wrong here?

yeah but on the other hand, men have basically created everything of value in the world up to this point, so cut us some slack

By the way, my question is NOT rhetorical. I'm literally looking for righteous men.

You were already addressed here:
Inb4
>But muh skyscrapers an sheeit! OMG why do you care about fucking trees and animals and shit. They're just resources to make me wealthy and exploit members of my own species (rubbity rub)! THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG DEUS VULT MIGHT MAKES RIGHT!!!!
>Why do people talk shit about us?!?!

You've destroyed far more than you've created.

>Is there a race whose men are not violent

Woman fakes pregnancy, kills woman, kidnaps baby

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/21/us/fake-pregnancy-killing-kidnapping-kansas-dallas/

why are all pictures of Indians always of old Indians

id retort seriously if u werent using a computer, created by a man, to convey your worthless opinions

>Is there a race whose men are not violen

Mother Brutally Kills Her Son and Sends Chilling Video of His Body to the Father

bet.com/news/national/2016/11/03/watch--mother-brutally-kills-her-son-and-sends-chilling-video-of.html

>logic
>googles
Sorry mate, nobody is going to fall for that one, the IQ and crime statistics speak for themselves.

neither nigger men ir women can be considered human

Mom Explains Why She Killed Her 2 Kids: ‘I Gave Them a Choice’ to Live or Die

time.com/4526358/mother-admits-kill-children-choice/

context

>Hahaha I see you are using technology and making an argument. Checkmate, atheist!
Start making an argument any fucking time, shithead. I'd chuck my computer at your fucking head if it would bring back the Proboscideans you exterminated. We have now what we have. And we can only work from where we are.

>Instead of showing examples of righteous white men, since they don't exist, I'm going to spam nigger shit
So you admit you're wicked. Thanks for saving time.

but thats wrong nigger.

Men invented the field of medicine, have created almost every vaccine, and given when last long enough, propel our species into the fucking galaxy.

All the while dragging women along, who sit at home while men do everything, or in the modern age, just sit around at their careers and take credit for shit men do as if they were involved.

You act like death and creation aren't natural occurrences in all forms of life. "But but but MUH WARS", prove to me that war is inherently bad or suck my fucking dick, sissy faggot.

>Is there a race whose men are not violen

A mother killed her 3-year-old daughter — then hid her death for five years

I'm white, you can stop any time. Not that it should fucking matter what race I am. MY FUCKING QUESTION YET STANDS BECAUSE YOU PIECES OF SHIT CAN'T ANSWER IT. Can you now?

>Men invented the field of medicine, have created almost every vaccine
Which you've used to overpopulate and destroy the environment of this world. Congratulations, you're a pathogen.

I ALREADY FUCKING ADDRESSED THIS RETARDED SHIT.

White men proven illiterate.

>propel our species into the fucking galaxy
Keep dreaming, you delusional faggot. At this point, you'll be lucky if there isn't a nuclear exchange within the next three years.

See above. Have you nothing positive to say for Irish men? You realize "But they did X!" is a tacit admission that you're shit, but you're trying to show that someone else is worse to make yourself look less abominable, don't you?

White people are genuinely aliens sent to manipulate other races. Ghettos are concentration camps, crime is brainwashed into blacks minds by white men hiring blacks for entertainment. White cia imported drugs into ghetto communities. White aliens create a prefect media image of white people to further emotionally beat down blacks. The list could go on forever and ever. White aliens have destroyed this earth beyond repair.

If u are a chick and u are getting raped by a flood of ISIS animals u will be wishing the men around u had testosterone
/thread

PS women are worse because they kill for entirely selfish reasons so in anticipation of a stupid reply....
>it would be much worse if it were all women

Probably not
Testosterone is a double edge sword
It drives us to create, and also to destroy

((White))
>right

So are you whiny little kikes ever going to even ATTEMPT to answer my question. Or are you all going to just incessantly bitch about brown people? You'll note that I'm asking about ALL races. Yet you all feel so triggered you feel the need to "defend" yourselves by attacking others. That's proof enough that white men surely are not it.

That's what I'm coming to realize more all the time. It seems to be the case for all animals where the males are dominant (most vertebrates). They're just more violent and senseless. Maybe I could search for low-testosterone males and see what I find.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0k4eh8Y2G90 RUDOLPH IS RIGHT. DON'T DENY IT.

>Is there a race whose men are not violent, selfish sociopaths?
That's quite the imagination you have there, faggot.
Men build civilizations. Women are baby machines. Why do you deny human nature?

>So are you whiny little kikes ever going to even ATTEMPT to answer my question.

58,586,256 Abortions in America Since Roe v. Wade in 1973

>Men build civilizations
>Still can't read a few short sentences
Congratulations, you're both violent and retarded. Are you sure you "white" men aren't niggers also?

can we please get lizzie warren photoshop on the indian woman?

Indiana Mom Allegedly Kills Two Children and Gives ‘Matter-of-Fact’ Confession

people.com/crime/indiana-mom-calls-911-after-killing-children/

>That's proof enough that white men surely are not it.
he said, through the internet, which has banned violence
try and hit me, you can't. thats how powerful the white man is. you take him for granted

>Is there a race whose men are not violent, selfish sociopaths? Or is testosterone basically brain-poison and all men are insane?

The reason you are alive today is because your ancestors were better at violence than their competitors were.

The natural world is a violent world, and those who excel at violence survive, while those who are poor at violence perish.

What a fucking retarded argument.

Nice might makes right argument. Now hear this: the reason your children will burn is because YOU would not stop being so violent. Mankind will DIE because of your basal urges to fight and destroy everything you perceive.

>officially a faggot
you're a hysterical little bitch too.
>saged and hidden

>
>Nice might makes right argument. Now hear this: the reason your children will burn is because YOU would not stop being so violent. Mankind will DIE because of your basal urges to fight and destroy everything you perceive.

Cain and Able

>Nice might makes right argument.

Pic related is a nice might makes right argument.

My arguments are:

1. Violence is a necessary survival tool in nature. We are violent because being good at violence helps you survive and reproduce.

2. Losing violence is like eliminating pain or joy or sex. You are losing part of what it means to be human.

Stop shilling for stagnation and stability. Only chaos can birth a star.

>What a fucking retarded argument.
he said, through the white mans internet, which has banned violence
try and hit me, you can't. thats how powerful the white man is. you take him for granted

Pic related is where your path ends. Congratulations, you destroyed your own species. But keep up your edgy bullshit. It's for the best, really. I don't want you here anymore. And your evil behavior will ensure your removal from my planet.

>Pic related is where your path ends.

Pic related is where your path ends.

post-apocalyptic > big brother

Okay nigger. The path of the non-violent ends when it crosses the violent's path.

Able was righteous and happy. Cain was selfish and sad. Cain killed Able. Able is dead and Cain reproduced.

Not matter what you think the path of violence leads to, it is the only one that actually goes somewhere.

Argentina? I wouldn't doubt it. I do have work to do there after you are removed.

There have to be humans left for 1984 to come to pass.

I will destroy the violent. I don't fear fucking monkey savages.

What is becoming apparent is that none of you are worthy of sparing.

White men have created the best civilizations because we have the right balance of testosterone and intellect. Low T kikes use their superior intellect to trick higher T whites into protecting them, whereas higher T blacks have no self-control and eventually destroy themselves before making any significant social progress. Asians are between whites and jews, but instead of relying on whites for protection, they have formed a social compact that places more emphasis on the collective than on the individual.

>Nice might makes right argument.
Yes it is, isn't it? Because it's true. This is the reality of the world. Strong thrive, weak submit or die. What you're whining about is how the world ought to be, or how you wish it was. The world is how it is.

>All men are insane

TopKek
The most rational and logical sex, testosterone is to build muscle and boost aggression to defend food sources and women like yourself from being ripped to shreds by the animals you love so much.

Talking about and acting based on feelings and CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG is counter to survival in the real world. I like animals, they're innocent and without evil but they do what they must to survive. A hungry timberwolf would tear you limb from limb despite how much you love it.

long story short:
The race your looking for would have been annihilated by wildlife instantly, the real world isn't all love and puppies and rainbows and in my experience women are by far the more selfish, emotional and erratically behaving sex.

How do you imagine pacifism will work if the pacifists encounter a people who refuse to adopt pacifism? They'll be wiped out. I mean sure it sounds great if you live in a bubble with no outside influences, but the problem of living in the real world is you have to deal with outsiders who will take advantage of you if you show weakness. Sorry your fantasies don't account for this reality.

Our society and evolution itself is based on competition for resources and dominant position. Which means that every living thing has capacity and potentiality for violent action.

However, the qualities you described are contradicting each other. A revolutionary leader would be violent and ruthless, but selfish and empathetic. A banker or financier would be non-violent selfish sociopath, and so on.

Of course the only difference between women and men in this context is that men have significantly more physical strength, and greater variation, thus occupying the top and the bottom of society, while women are in the middle. But if a woman, say, rules or commands, she is every bit as violent as a man.

>I will destroy the violent.
So might makes right after all.

What about Shakespeare, Mozart, and basically the entire canon of western philosphy beginning with the greeks? This is not trash.. Most men are not like this historical figures yes, and I agree, as a white man I have encountered what i consider to be some very coarse, dumb, and cruel white men. Nature is great and all, but I think you are making a false dichotomy if you are in fact suggesting that mankind and nature are seperate entities. Everything is literally one.. Every organism on this planet shares a common origin... We are all cousins, but that does not mean that we should discard our tribal origins. It appears as if romanticism in the west is in fact declining. Many people are content to merely preoccupy themselves with economic attainment. Culture, art, and indeed truth seem to be sidelined for many people as mere hobbies. Was the canon of Shakespeare's work a mere hobby? What about Mozart, haydn, handel, bach?

The white man stopped dreaming. Dream again white man. Only if you start dreaming again will you truly have a future WORTH fighting for.

>Or is testosterone basically brain-poison and all men are insane?
pretty much this

hence why nips (high oestrogen diets) tend to be less [outwardly] crazy... though, the pent up variety can result in behaviour much worse than the average knuckle dragging

Is OP a fag?

It's liberal logic.

>TRUMP SAYS HE WONT ACCEPT THE RESULT!? HE HAS TO ACCEPT IT!!!!!!
>NOT MY PRESIDENT! LETS RIOT KEKS REVOLUTION!!!!!

Well, you would have to wipe life on earth, and not for survival or competition, but on a whim, being the most violent and cruel creature to ever exist on a planet.

KEK KEK KEKS

testing

Japanese were some of the most warlike people on earth until WW2 culled their male population viciously. Modern Japanese are docile because most of the masculine and aggressive men were killed off 70 years ago.

c u c k becomes kek... wtf

cuck kek

(a usual prank on imageborards)

Adolph Hitler on Argentina:

"Since the emigration does not proceed according to territory, nor according to age categories, but instead remains subject to the free rule of fate, it always drains away from a Folk the most courageous and the boldest people, the most determined and most prepared for resistance. The peasant youth who emigrated to America 150 years ago was as much the most determined and most adventurous man in his village as the German worker who today goes to Argentina."
-- Zweites Buch

Adolph Hitler on the USA:
"A decadent society, half negro and half Jew."
-- Mein Kampf

eh i don't think Japanese were masculine, they simply were obedient to authority.

op you sound angry, are you OK?

Who won you your freedom?
Who pays for your welfare checks with their taxes?
Is it white people killing your kids in the ghetto / suburbs?
Which of the two was it again that started shitty movement for dindus that beat up people on the streets, block traffic and do general rioting shit?
>"we wuz kangz, we dindu nuffin!"
>"we are uneducated and ignorant, take care of us like babies or we break shit like babies"
>"that boy was trying to buy pencils and shit for college when the evil cop man came in and shot him and the cashier and planted dat gun on the good boy"
>"wish we could live without the fear of white people, like a completely black neighborhood, that would be utopia if the white man wasn't always holding us down, what you mean look at ghettos you racist cracka punk!"

Nah they're a historically warlike people, see sengoku. The whole basis of manhood was to be a warrior for a long time in their history and they did a lot of killing in china and korea too.

And overly emotional. All oriental media shares this trait today, and it's why females can be so possessive and violent without any testosterone. "Muh feels" is the biggest propagator of radicalism and intense autism including the stupid sacrifices made by the Japanese. I'm convinced that these emotions were and today are brought on by a feminine people and culture, and that it's equally destructive if not more so. For natures sake and the functioning of individuals, men should be masculine and self confident and females should be feminine and submissive. Violence is justifiable and will be found in equal or greater quantities with or without masculinity. Virtue can be subjective but for objective health benefits testosterone is very important to thriving populations. Masculine men are more secure with themselves, more capable individuals in taking care of themselves, and are objectively superior to feminine men.

Violence that is violent for violence sake and not actually ideologically or physically neccesary (food, territory, self defence, or mates) seems destructive for both parties involved doesn't it? Isn't it kind of pointless for a bunch of drunken faggots to fight eachother over a sports team?

What about people like dhamer where do they fit into the might makes right argument? Shouldn't we humans attempt to hold ourselves to a higher standard? I'm genuinely curious to hear your response to this..

I would argue that violence for violences sake is a fine biological method of weeding the weak out from the strong and is ultimately reflective of the biological push to shrink the gene pool. "Might makes right" aside, violence for violences sake has it's benefit because one side must always win. Though the loss might outweigh the value of the winning in the outcome, this is a very random event and only fits rhetoric to charecterize as far more valuable that not in my opinion. As long as one side wins, the selective process will continue to allow the most fit to survive. If it was most advantageous for the health of the species to compete otherwise, we would potentially be like bonobos and have sex frivolously as an alternative-- not necessarily an objectively bad option, but against our basic structure as Homo sapiens and probably not advantageous for our development of language and societies. I see human beings standards as being highly subjective and variable. We're just barely a bit beyond animals and have quite high aspirations of superiority and intelligence for an emotional, irrational species. As individuals the majority can hardly comprehend basic notions of structure and through our societies we still show these tribalistic tendencies. Higher standards cannot and should not be enforced due to the highly rhetorical and subjective nature of their claims.

The medditeranians, they did everything of value thats still applicable today until the aryans came and fucked everything up

ignorance is far from righteousness my friend

Well my answer is Bonobos.

>Maybe I could search for low-testosterone males and see what I find.

Oh yeah do that.

I'm sure you'll love what you'll find

>Is there a race whose men are not violent, selfish sociopaths?

The Swedes, so the Swedish masochistic women with rape fantasies (50%++) decided they had to import foreigners to give them their violencegasms instead.

So imagine a society in which the highest virtue a man can have is whether or not he can beat the shit out of another man. Imagine a society which places a higher value on violence than it does science, art, literature, etc. Imagine a society where we mindlessly beat eachother to death because it is survival of the fittest.

Do you think Mohammed ali is more valuable to humanity than Sir isaac newton? Sure ali could kick the shit out of newton, but ali beating newton to death in this rhetorical scenario doesn't make humanity any more 'fit' does it?

That's wording things in a way so that you can't disagree without being the villain here, and only goes to demonstrate why theoretical and rhetorical examples shouldn't be used to objectively characterize behavior and biology.

I also want to go to explain that I don't claim a violent society is the best theoretical one; only that it's the best that we know to do and the most successful one for the propagation of our seed and society. Theoretically speaking, newton also never reproduced. This is a shit example, but it serves my point; a rational, unemotional society would be one without hormones that activate emotional behavior, and such a society cannot exist long because it would be devoid of reproduction and species diversity and most instinct that would allow it to survive natural disasters and unpredictable noise in the natural chain of events. Ideally, a rational society without hormones or sex and based on some world of rational human beings would be a nice one for about a generation if that, and quickly become very unfruitful due to the inability of it to maintain or propagate. Thus going to show that such societies are inadvantageous to the existence of human societies and even the species itself by making them more susceptible to being ridden. Whether it's a nice thing or not, the most successful technique to existence is the one we abide by now which is plenty irrational. If you hope for some form of theoretical world as you described, you'd do best waiting for a time when it is feasible because of a further dominance over unseen factors and potential dangers to the continued survival of humans (I.e: natural disasters, disease, predators.)

Well, I appreciate your insight on the subject. I am not interested in being right or wrong, and i merely wish to ask questions. I am not convinced that we have only a choice between being bonobo like and being purely violent. I think violence is a neccesasity, but I am not convinced that violence for violences sake is anything but self destructive. Jeffery dhamer also never reproduced. What is the point of someone torturing animals or people for pleasure? How does it benefit the species? How do serial killers benefit society?

No we've created far more than we'be destroyed

I mean it's worth trying to minimize the destruction we do, but you have to look at it in a fair and balanced way

I hope you didn't interpret my claim as being bonobo tier or violent tier-- I was only illustrating the two most viable reproductive strategies. It's likely there are more we don't comprehend.

Serial killers are mentally inept and are poor examples in my opinion. I see their behavior as an extreme reaction to environmental stresses which lead to irrational behavior. Dhamer didn't act based on testosterone, but more likely based on the masochistic wiring adapted to these stresses. Individuals rarely benefit the species past propagation and I'm not set they should be expected to do much more-- and there are always glitches in wiring which make irrational decisions with no benefit. In fact, most irrational decisions today can be said to have no benefit. This stress mechanism is likely underdeveloped and can be linked to anxiety, schizoid functions, and psychotic behavior. The stress mechanism is beyond my comprehension personally as I'm not an evolutionary psychologist or anything of the kind, but based on the evidence I would suggest it's a coping mechanism to counter harsh environments under which humans would generally reach a mental breakdown or be incapable of functioning other. See the attraction to cold, which is also a masochistic one as an example.

I appreciate you taking the time for this conversation! I think you bring up some fair points on whatever notions there are to existence, and I'm only trying to approach this as closely as I can to biological truth as I can to provide an answer to the importance of our functions and testosterone in general. Sorry if at any time you felt unfairly framed by my interpretation of the questions.

If he didn't act on testorone why did he have sex with the corpses?

Testosterone mixed with the masochisic effect is my speculation. Sexual urge doesn't encourage sex with corpses, because it has no procreational effect, and most fetishes are reliant on this same effect. Which is why in people who are more prone to the abuse of this factor, the fetishes might be more pronounced and outrageous. Sex with corpses is generally repulsing by those normally effected by hormones and it explains the stigma against fetishes in general, which are characterized as insane or psychotic.

Suuure

It would seem that Dhamer's fetishtization of violence for violences sake is indeed quite destructive for society and humanity in general, would you not agree? I'm not vilifying testostorone here, but I am trying to say that one can be filled with testorone and still be rational.. Physical aggression and ideological assertiveness are two different things, and yet both of these things appear to be driven by testosterone.