Western Canada

The rest of the world

Cuba

quebec wants its own state

Macedonia

Puerto Rico.

I don't think America would want Greece's retarded illegitimate child

Falkland Islands

Quebec will assimilate or be purged by fire.

I literally want every fucking place.

Realistically we won't be getting one anytime soon but the most likely would be Puerto Rico

DC voted to become a state but idk how soon that will be considering its complete cuck and we have GOP goverment

fuck off we're full
>saged and hidden

Crippling depression

PR

Mexico, minus the Mexican people, of course.

>Britain cedes several islands to the United States as a show of gratitude after we help them reestablish the British Empire
>The Falkland Islands is one of the ceded islands
>Argentina becomes the number one exporter of salt

Don't you mean 53rd state?

>Puerto Rico.
I think so too.

Yeah, I don't see DC becoming a state anytime soon. No surrounding states want to absorb them and no Republican wants them to have statehood.

None.
Texas will secede.
49 states

Nippon
digits confirms it

Jefferson

>He is not aware that Argentina pegged its currency to the dollar for more than a decade
>He is not aware that Argentina almost adopts the US dollar as currency in 1999
Tilingos would love to be annexed by USA

Jefferson

Canada

R A R E
A
R
E

I second this.

canada

Germany

>tilingos
I hadn't heard that word in over two decades

I'm an only child.
It sucks.

My vocabulary is all old people words.

JEFFERSON

Porko Rico, that one island that always votes Hillary.

Newfoundland

hmm i wonder who

There was a 51st state. Thanks Mandela effect.

digits confirm

hey guys im new here are we talking about politics online? lol cool

North California

Canadians are subhuman

>this spam
What did the leaf mean by this?

Not us.

We're gonna be let go or sold to China.

>What will be the 51st state

D.C will never be a state. Ever.

Please be Canada

Mexico will be the 51st state

This

i would MERK her pussy.... what id give just to grab those tits

Most likely some island in the middle of nowhere like Guam or Puerto Rico.

Japan, most likely.

Please be Québec!

Probably Mexico, but it'll be illegal to live there and will be used as a border between North and South America. This will be after they refuse to pay.

no they fucking won't.

last time they left the union they came back begging on their hands and knees begging to be let back in after their economy turned to shit.

This is the most realistic answer.

Puerto Rico will be the 50th state once California secedes.

East California. Then we sink West california. The fags can have all the water their bleeding hearts desire

please annex my country i need a US citizenship

Fly to Mexico for a holiday and cross the border.

You guys don't want to add our debt to yours. This should only happen when we are done with our debt or close to ending it and once we have a defined economy that can add to yours.

We are not letting any state secede until we remove the illegal voters/anchor babies

Seconded.

Lol

The Moon.

States come in pairs. Puerto Rico will come with British Columbia to connect Alaska with the lower 48.

Your mom

Voter ID laws would be a start. Require social security number, drivers licence, passport, etc. to get a voter ID with a picture. Make it affordable as in $2 or so. Require the voter ID or passport, drivers license etc. That way people can't complain about how voter ID would disproportionately affect the poor due to cost as getting a social security card is free and you need to be a citizen to get one. Passport and Drivers license cost money to get but there is a free option on top of a very inexpensive voter ID.

canada

>You guys don't want to add our debt to yours.
Elites would love that, actually. It's becoming more and more realistic now that I think about it.

canada can be 50 when commiefornia leaves

New Columbia (DC)

Anchor babies are assigned SSNs at birth in our country. Those SSNs need to be revoked

I don't understand how they would want that. Unless they plan on blackmailing the government somehow.

Please this.

Oh how I long for a day when I can drill the pins out of my mags and carry my pistol everywhere I go.

Also, I want an AK

>Macedonia
>checks flag
>Fyromia flag
>hovers over flag
>Macedonia
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hilarious joke, former Yugoslavia's ballsack.

New Columbia desu

We are not taking the French part until they drop it and only speak English

They're technically citizens though. They should be able to legally vote then. Their citizenship would need to be revoked which I think is only reasonable if both parents are illegal immigrants.

Quebec please.

Possibilities:
Puerto Rico (PR)
New Columbia (DC)
Guam (GU)
Cuba (CU)
New Brunswick, Nova Scotia (if Québec ever secedes)
Antarctica

Are you sure? Yes, Quebec is a shithole for the most part but a drinking age of 18 and a 3am last call has lead to some fantastic nights in Montreal

Blue is a reorganized Oregon, Yellow is a reorganized Washington, Orange is a reorganized California. New states will be Jefferson in Red, and Polk in Green.

You now have two red states (Jefferson, Washington), two blue states (Oregon, California), and one swing state (Polk)

im 38, come take my ssn faggot

Yeah, only if both parents are invaders. There are lots of children in our country where both parents are foreign nationals.

Saudi Israelia

Sounds like a nice foreign place to visit, but your first language has to be English to be American

We won't take it, it just won't be valid.

yellow area should be idaho desu

I hope you're not violent when it's time to go back

hopefully

Despair.

I don't know if eastern Washington and Oregon wants to be part of Idaho, especially since its full of Mormons

>St. Albert, a rich suburb of Edmonton is on the map.

>Victoria and Vancouver, largest cities on the West Coast, are not.

I agree, the hippies will need to be pacified before we can consummate our blessed union.

pls