Is Los Angeles as comfy as they make it out to be in movies?

Is Los Angeles as comfy as they make it out to be in movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o
youtube.com/watch?v=hjvVoD4_E74&t=4
venice311.org/2016/11/21/girl-has-throat-cut-possible-gang-shankin-on-windward/
youtube.com/watch?v=7Umol88dGrs
youtu.be/CNw0EgVKZro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nope it's literally full of spics

Northern/Greater LA is comfy as fuck... get a little rain or something and its definitely comfy as fuck.

But only from your car.

skid row

fuck off

Best to carry a knife after dark. The street vendors are all cholos and the homeless are aggressive, do not ever call them "senpai".

t.SoCalfag

Town is comfy as fuck but its loaded with spics so take it as you will

I totally forgot that was filtered, howling

No, but it's exactly as the movies make it out ot be

youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o

The city? God no.

LA county is comfy I guess, even if it's all suburbs. Overall I'd say Orange County is much more comfy for many reasons. Comfy weather, comfy beaches, comfy cities, comfy people, comfy everything. Very uncomfy prices though.

Its pretty comfy if you make $200,000 a year or more

If you're rich

Have you seen the movie Havoc?

THIS

NEVER CALL A HOMELESS MAN SENPAI

Don't lie though: You would absolutely love to lose your virginity atop a mountain with a view like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=hjvVoD4_E74&t=4

Why would they get upset at Japanese honorifics?

Check this out.

Famalam never call them fam3.14

If you're 150k or over, yes, it can be comfy. For others, its a sliding scale of misery.
t hollywoodfag

FUCK NO.

fucked up roads at times, trash on the road, objects that can damage your car or injure you. shitty drivers too. not gonna lie it is pretty at some parts but this place is not somewhere you would want to raise a family you know? People see los angeles as not a place to live long term, they see themselves getting out and settling somewhere else, cause everyones shit on this city. look how crowded it has gotten, there is no room and developers keep building on top of each other. too many outside interests here now. move out i say whenever it becomes financially possible. protip for the holidays.

Some of those girls are hot. Would they be DTF with an Aussie guy?

The greatest trick the jews have ever pulled in media is making the world think LA is remotely appealing

>literally 3rd world infrastructure
>literally traffic 24/7 so to even go to nice places outside city takes 3 hours
>literally $1,500/month to live in a closet
>literally Mexico in East LA and all along the 10 freeway
>literally dude weed cucks everywhere

Even Mexican suburbs far removed from downtown, like Asuza, are shit tier Tijiuana trash. Right next to there is a white suburb, (Glendora?)and you magically enter the 1st world again

>rain
>happening more than twice a year

Jesus christ.
LA is a shithole. The traffic and people will make you want to kill yourself. Even the Hollywood actors who live in super wealthy parts say this. They turn down roles if it requires them to live in LA.

Cheaper to go to the source: Mexico.

>would they be DTF with an Aussie guy?
dude, seriously... you would drown in it.

It depends. ARe you down tk get some STDs?

Jesus fucking Christ

LA is basically a landfill

I visited once and I swear the people there were the nicest, friendliest, happiest people I've ever met. I was shocked to be honest.

Still too expensive to live there and anywhere you go takes an hour.

Sounds kinda comfy. I've lived in paradise my whole life in the outer suburbs of Sydney and want to experience this sort of thing.

Are the streets packed at night with Mexicans and drug dealers?

Can you just make a conversation with anyone on the street?

When you throw in the generous smattering of crackhead niggers into the literal mexico....I'd almost consider actually moving to real mexico. It's that bad.

A nuke would be the most humane solution.

Been in LA my whole life it's awful beaners and chills everywhere, whites are mostly vapid sjw's, chinks in all the college's, white numales all race mixing with gooks, traffic awful I dream of leaving daily

No way. In the movies you only see a tiny portion of LA where all the whites live. The vast majority of it is endless suburbs and dirty streets populated by Mexicans, Chinese, and a few blacks here and there

dont listen to

LA is literally the worst city I've been to.

It's literally just a dirty suburb, with disneyland and hollywood and a FUCKTON of poor people and brown people.

Cholos not chills

Literally everywhere around the LA area is okay. The city and the communities inside it are shit.

(Aka; LA unified school district? Shit city.)

I grew up in LA Habra I saw White nationalist gangs get replaced by Mexican gangs in the 90s. All the skin heads and neo nazis went to the desert.

There's some strange streets on the east side, it should be nuked

LA is a trash heap. There's nothing good about it. I go there maybe once every few years and it's awful. The traffic is miserable no matter when you go, you can't park anywhere, it's full of shitty people. All the ~ethnic~ restaurants are cool if you're a 20 year old white girl on her own for the first time but otherwise people treat you like shit and you either can't afford anything or can but don't want to because it's overpriced. There is nothing for you to do if you aren't rich. I never got the Big City appeal and it's mostly just a dirty and crowded exploration in suffering.

LA County is okay but claustrophobic if you can't handle being trapped in generic suburbs that stretch on and on forever with no distinction whatsoever between cities.

Plenty of cheaper and better cities to live in.

Ever considered Phoenix?

It's like a hotter LA without a beach, but also it's full of conservatives and isn't dirty.

The cost of living here is through the roof...don't even think about moving here. Fucking cholos and beaners everywhere I hate this place.

>CSULA student.
>school is a multicultural epitome of how Los Angeles is doomed to be run by low skilled service industry people.
>air is at least 40% brake dust and drivers are shit, so much saturation of people driving 1km can be 30min.
>liberals run this city, so business is a patriarchal institution and nothing runs efficiently, especially during one heat wave every year where multiple power stations go out.
>I digress, but people feel like psuedo-intellectuals because they're mostly 30-40 year olds who've determined life's purpose is to be a degenerate and lead a life of quoting buzzfeed,NPR, or bill Mayer verbatim.

It is very comfy. Dont listen to nay sayers just remember youre not in your hood and youll be straight.

Wait, so do they get offended by senpai or fäm? And what exactly happens when they get mad?
I'm confused

If you know what equates to down syndrome tier "spanish" and are prepared to fight a gang of midget beans when they try to lure you someplace to rob or rape (most mexicans are proud homosexuals) you

Don't even know why I'm responding, but...

Palms here. North and West LA are fantastic but pricey. Everywhere else is very poor and run-down.

Nighttime LA, when viewed from a car, plane, or roof, is great, though. I always hate this city until I catch a midnight flight back and get to cruise over downtown. Endless lights, big mountains in the background and the ocean. It's mesmerizing.

Pure human garbage. Cockroaches. Rats.

I'm 6'2" and 210lbs. I carry a Leatherman with me at all times in Australia, and would probably carry a gun in USA.

Are you allowed to carry a gun on you in LA?

>1900 - 1950
Greatest city in the world
>1951- 1970
Traffic and smog are become a problem but still probably the major city in the world
1971- 1990
Lots of third worlders popping up but they are mostly contained
Still decent compared to other major cities
1990 - 2000
Things are getting pretty bad most white people are leaving and it is starting to look like Mexico City but the suburbs are still somewhat livable
2000+
please nuke us

no if you call them fäm then you'll never get ride of them

Also worth adding, the city is very populous but not "mouse utopia" dense, so even though there's a lot to do, people aren't stacked on top of each other like Tokyo.

people are nice, dont get me wrong, this diea that you will get beat up, if you act normal no one will usually give you shit. really yeah i would have to admit though, hispanics, not only mexicans, central americans more, fucked this whole state up. I mean its cool to have them around, but what is happening now is that you have people like my neighbor who just keep shaving kids and she can barely speak english and you just know she is not here legally. all these people are overstayed visas, dont believe the border jumping hype, most of them do it through overstayed visas, they get it, come and overstay for 20 years and get lost in the system. now some of them have kids and even their kids have kids. its bullshit. like i said, not a place you want to raise a kid. id rather much in live australia, at least it would be something new.

the feel of old la is still there, but beaners and dumb niggers everywherer kinda ruin it

Drive doesn't make la look comfy ya goof

La does have some cool stuff like the la philharmonic and some good theaters that play classic films, also there's great restaurants, also there's some nice beaches

Also the Getty is an incredibly awesome museum, and there's also some really good hiking spots in north la

ya east la never got developed. its just really steep hills.

LA is so bad it's almost dystopic. A pile of used condoms and broken glass populated with the detritus of mexico. It's an ugly, anti-American sprawl of a shitheap that will make you wish you lived in Megacity One with Dudge Dredd.

Dunno about LA, but the only part of San Francisco I really enjoyed was Muir Woods. The city is stupid and artificial.

how is venice still that cholo'ish? snapchat needs to just hire private security for entire neighborhood.

>California
>Carry Gun

As an LA. fag I can confidently tell you it's not. It might be for the rich fag who gets a nice view of the city and stuff, but for your average shmuck like me, it's a filthy rotten shithole.

I really hate San Francisco.

It's filled with crazy homeless people and other scum. Never saw so many homeless people anywhere else in my life

Culture is so different. Not sure about aus but uk vs us, very different. You think you can be friendly but people will view it as you're gay or up to something bad. You joke around a lot in aus, like the uk? Prepare to have someone wanting to kick the fuck out of you for a random funny joke at a gas station.

I say visit, you'll like it, but moving is completely different. You'll miss things you never realized are in aus and be so excited to get back if you moved to la

Compare nighttime LA to the other major cities, you can't because LA city is a rundown shithole.

Knife only, no gun carry issued for regular citizens, it's a pure red zone here.

FUCK NO

the traffic is shit, everything is expensive, real estate prices are fucked, liberal shitheads everywhere

SoCal here. its a pit, a fucking pit. can't wait to leave

>It might be for the rich fag who gets a nice view of the city and stuff
The true old California WASPS hate what is happening to our home more than anyone

>the traffic is shit

I wouldn't own a car. Fuck driving places when you can catch public transport and meet people, even if they're hopeless nobodies, they probably have an interesting life story.

1940s/50s Los Angeles looked comfy. Modern Los Angeles is a shithole.

Came back from LA 2 months ago. And I can confirm your comment. LA was pretty good, depending on where you go, the main city of Los Angeles is pretty dirty though, it isn't like what you see in (((Hollywood))) movies.

I even had a qt3.14 girl (Mexican background) sit next to me at the airport, and just started talking to me for an hour while we were waitin for our flight to Vegas. During the conversation, she's like "I was sitting next to you, wondering if you were going to speak, and if a good looking guy such as yourself would start talking to me" I lol'd and said "you have to go back", and the airport overheard and started chanting "BUILD THE WALL, BUILD THE WALL, BUILD THE WALL", she was instantly deported.
>mfw

>disneyland
That's not LA though.

>Be Mexican
>Spend Night in Skid Row because have nowhere to go
>IT BEGINS
>start hearing screaming and hollering
>Bunch of blacks yelling at a burger place for running out of mustard or something
>They start running in my direction
>Play it cool they back off
>Found a bench to sleep on
>Wake up at about 1 am seeing ambulance lights
>Some guy down the street got stabbed
>Fuck it go into nearby trash can and spend the rest of the night in there since didn't want to get stabbed.

>literally
>literally
>LITERALLY

>NEVER CALL A HOMELESS MAN SENPAI
WWhat is this meme

Take the amount of people you see in movies.
Quadruple it.
Every newly added person is brown.

That's LA.

Also Trump will fix this via mass deportation soon.

It is, its a weird feel, people are around you, yet you feel like you dont exist if you dont have a group of friends

Yeah, the homeless situation was awful. I'm from New York; there are a good amount of homeless here, but they don't harass you like they do in San Francisco.

Golden Gate was also really unimpressive in person.

It's hit or miss

youtube.com/watch?v=7Umol88dGrs

literal opposite of comfy senpai. this place is Sodom.

I sense a story....

cali is a pretty new state dont act like theirs some old wasp establishment lmao

Check this out:
youtu.be/CNw0EgVKZro

>BUILD THE WALL, BUILD THE WALL, BUILD THE WALL", she was instantly deported.
gj

>>>hahahaha our public transportation infrastructure is out of an autistic mans rendtion of how zoning works.
In other words the traffic from cars in surface streets and the freeway is two times longer than personal transport; you can use Lyft or Uber like a faggot but that add up if your budget is tight.
>LA barely draws up new above ground rail systems, ignoring the old tracks form decades ago.

Nononono. Our public transportation is equal parts shit and nonexistent. When we say we're third world tier we are not exaggerating. You need to have a car if you want to go anywhere in California because everything is 30 minutes or more by car away from you.

>golden gate is really unimpressive in person

Wtf?

What more do you want?

Also lands end park which overlooks the bridge is awesome

driving around the nice parts of town at night really is that comfy.

trying to get anywhere in the city from 3 pm to 7 pm will make you want to die.

This guy calls Glendora a nice place to live. Glendora is inland and is literally filled with guys wearing Monster hats and being the biggest bro douchebags ever. Literally every guy there thinks he's in the metal mulisha and lives in a trailer.

Shows how much you know, faggot.

I don't get all the hype about Commiefornia.

The east coast always seemed more comfy to me and has more history being the original colonies and all that. (Boston seems nice)

But I've never been to the USA so what do I know.

kek

How dangerous would it be to visit?
I wanna go there at least once because I love everything that's produced there (film, TV, music, vidya) but I don't wanna get stabbed or shot by some gang member

That's why most of them move to Burbank, Glendale, or Absolutely Based Santa Clarita. It's cheaper and the traffic is much better. LA is a tourist trap more than anything else. NEVER live there.

Move to the high desert or to another state?

You're seriously fucking retarded. A/B/C/D list celebrities from literally every industry live here full time for a reason.

Believe it or not we have a heavy amount of latino japaboos (something about a migration long ago and they feel connected to the culture)

We also have a huge korean and vietnamese population in south LA, they often scuffle. Sadly, their folded blades have proven to be victorious (yet again), so the Latinos are very sensitive.

These are very complex racial dynamics.

>like theirs some old wasp establishment lmao
Have you ever been to Pasadena?
Or at least PAsadena 30 years ago
Family has been here since the late 1800s

Beverly Hills, West LA, the Willshire corridor, Culver, all awesome places at night.