There is nothing wrong with recreational marijuana

There is nothing wrong with recreational marijuana.

Yes there is

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:
>>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>>Are X white?
>>Is X degeneracy?
>>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.
>The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

It causes schizophrenia

No argument here.
Smoking is retarded though.

Degenerate

Are you implying that marijuana is not a political issue?

marijuana is degenerate.

no there is not

Nothing wrong with recreational meth or coke or LSD either.
But you pussies and your weed...

Weed is a kid's drug. Cigarettes are harder fucking shit because cigs actually kill you.

STAND STILL LADDY!

What exactly?

whether you like it or not, this legalization thing is happening. maybe your state goes medicinal only, but its still going to happen.

Smoking pot should be a personal choice a free person makes in a free country, ignore the ignorant statist faggots crying degeneracy. If they were truly worried about degeneracy they would pull their moms off the black cock.

agreed. gonna hang out for a minute and smoke a bowl.

i agree, ive made 24,000 off the recreational weed stock market

Buy more weed!

no it doesn't

D U D E

Yeah, okay. Do you want somebody to argue against you? No one with two brain cells to rub together will.

It's very mild, not a big deal

No, it doesn't.

OP is correct. Smoking weed is less harmful than smoking tobacco drinking or heroin. Weed smoke is no less bad than coffee.

The real problem facing our generation is opiates.

To be precise, undocumented factories in China that produce synthetic opiates must be shut down.

Yes, it does. For people that have the genes capable of developing schizophrenia, it can trigger it. Why are you two spreading misinformation about a drug?

breh schizophrenia is like free tv.

pot smokers are losers, smoking weed lowers your determination in life

keep blazing you piece of trash

My mother is schizophrenic and marijuana is the only thing that keeps her drugs from driving her more crazy

>Smoking weed is less harmful than smoking tobacco
Breathing smoke is breathing smoke.
>For people that have the genes capable of developing schizophrenia, it can trigger it
That's not the same as causing schizophrenia.

Elaborate?

>For people that have the genes capable of developing schizophrenia
WOOT 1% of the population might freak out so the other 99% shouldn't smoke weed yo!

Anti-drug fags are the worst.

Fuck you. You smoke weed, get crazy, and get shot? Good. Less oxygen for you, more for me.

let's talk about the politics on an internet website guys. let's talk about the politics on an internet website guys.

>Breathing smoke is breathing smoke.

Then how do you feel about eating weed? I'd bet anything you can't find any info on edibles being harmful in any way.

Still, it can trigger schizophrenia.

TV is garbage.

Something triggering something is basically causation. But you get what I mean anyway.

Enjoy your killed brain cells you retard, lel.

Oh goody, this thread again.

>Enjoy your killed brain cells you retard, lel.
I will fag, lol.
If you ain't killing braincells you wastin braincells nigga.

Governments made weed part of politics. You are correct that it should not be that way. MAGA.

Less than sixty days, wastoids.

>weed kills brain cells

Yeah, mate, that's what I'm saying, you eat it or something. You don't gotta burn it.
>Something triggering something
Only in people already predisposed to schizophrenia.

Good goy

Just the neural nets that previously stored CNN footage.

c wizzy

Being alive kills brain cells.
Literally. That's how neural pruning actually works.

>Pot kills brain cells
>OP is retarded even though he doesn't smoke pot

nice pink floyd reference my dood

lmao how do I like this

Eating it is the only good option

I love the stuff myself, but saying there's nothing wrong with it is pretty fucking naive.

1. The most common way to ingest it is smoking. That's bad for you.

2. People like to claim it's not addictive but it totally can be. Not for everyone perhaps, but most of us have known someone who can't bear to go a week without it without bitching about it and getting frustrated.

3. Unless you're careful, recreational marijuana use can lead to all sorts of baf shit - idleness, reggae fandom, liberalism, and irritating overuse of the words "man", "dude", and "woah", among others.

4. It totally contributes to triggering mental illness.

there are only two acceptable drugs
1. coffee
2. alcohol, in moderation
everything else supports crime and turns you into a liberal or a gangbanger

Agreed, just dont be a 420BLAZEITFAGGOT about it
We can stop making these threads now right?

>that picture
Kill yourself, you piece of shit.

When will this conversation end?

Tons of people use drugs. Tons of people don't. Only if the people are creating problems for other people should they be questioned. THis is why Rec Marijuana does not lead to Rec Heroin etc. It doesn't work that way.

Weed should be stigmatized like Alcohol. No kids under 21 should have access. No adult should drive under the influence...

Currently on detox for marijuana, I'm the one to blame for abusing it though. I was fucking weak.

Marijuana can be great but be careful with it, it's a double edge sword.

My cousin had a schizophrenic breakdown when he was 21 after smoking large amounts of weed, he's now on meds for the rest of his life. He's pretty normal though but he was really fucked up for a while.

>supports crime
??

do you pay your taxes? you are supporting crime

Truth. Also there is nothing wrong with government banning things they don't like and starting propaganda accusing these things as soruce of all socaity problems.
>inb4 drones can't patrol streets

Fuck your ass, you little prick.

>spending billions on prohibition because a youtube personality upsets you

I know. Shrooms are better though.

Edibles are great. I can't smoke because of asthma. Much easier and I don't have to worry about smelling awful.

both though.

are drugs blackpilled ?

What were his hallucinations or delusions like? What about his negative symptoms?

I just love to tuuuurn yooooou onnnnnnn.
Don't fall outta bed when you wake up from this mess tho. srsly.

Degenerate

I agree it doesn't hurt anybody and it's effect are minimimal so i dont see the problem

Also it makes it easier to detect the scums and useless punks. literally everybody who smokes this junk is a bad person

detox for weed? What kind of liberal faggot says shit like that? If you don't want to smoke it, then don't. It is that easy.

There is literally nothing wrong with weed. Cannabinoids are produced within the body in the Cannabinoid system, and when you smoke weed, you're just exciting that system to change parts of your brain and body that are connected to the cannabinoid system.

It's completely harmless used in moderation. In excess it is harmful. Not physically, but mentally since you are literally rewarding your brain for doing nothing all day.

Physically it's one of the safest drugs out there

Shrooms are not for recreation, you're using them wrong if you think they are.

And you were just compelled to let us know that, you obnoxious cunt.

I smoke, and you annoy me.

>My cousin had a schizophrenic breakdown when he was 21 after smoking large amounts of weed
HOLY FUCK SOCIETY IS A LOAD OF SHIT AND THE FAGS ARE OUT TO GET ME!
>the fags actually get him
>he's now on meds for the rest of his life. He's pretty normal though but he was really fucked up for a while.
Well, I'm not a productive cog! Thanks gubmint!

HAL-LE
LU-JAH
HAL-LE
LU-JAH
It's always gonna be sour grapes for that boy.

What are they for then?

spiritual purposes, or treating depression or addiction.

Spiritual purposes would fall under recreation.

It isn't harmful to a person but its harmful to society if you use it too frequently. People become worthless trash then and I've seen it happen. It's legal here, probably explains why every single person is a lazy shit here in Uy.

It has never, to my knowledge, shown any signs of triggering schizophrenia. As a matter of fact, literally every one of the old Reefer Madness claims has been thoroughly debunked with modern science.

Some of those claims were:

1.It causes scizophrenia
2.It causes black men to look twice at white women
3.It causes people to go insane and go on killing sprees
4.It will cause mass driving while impaired

None of these are true of course. Even the part about drivers.

Independent studies have shown that people who are under the influence of marijuana are even less likely to get into an automobile accident, yet we are fighting a war of perception.

Many people are simply stubborn and set in their ways. No amount of scientific testing will convince them that you are a better driver on marijuana, despite that being the likely case.

Just one example, but as I said, this is a war of perception, not facts. If the facts spoke for themselves, marijuana would have never been prohibited in the first place.

All modern scientific testing has shown beneficial effects. You're quoting studies from the 19th century, friend.

First weed next heroin hell lets just let people do whatever they want! Stupid goy

holy shit source on pic?

wow dude glad you watched the union too xD

most drugs are normie tier

it sorta acts like a trigger to (I don't know how you call it) lets say a recessive gene that you have. So like you can have schizo and it wont affect you until the thc reacts with your brain and then you have schizo.
but its a misconception that it causes schizo out of nowhere.

>all smoking is bad for you
maybe, but that's not the point. Most people pretend as if there is no difference between tobacco smoke and marijuana, which there surely is. By that logic, there should be no difference between smoking a cig and smoking a bong rip of styrofoam.

>people claim it's not addictive...
it PHYSICALLY is not addictive. What you are referring to is it's nature of being a habitual drug. On that, I agree, because I too don't like being without. Consider this position though: Some people smoke marijuana to get "rekt" and those people generally take much larger doses than I do. I consider myself more in the "medical" use camp, because I avoid smoking too much and getting blasted, and simply use it to treat my clinical depression, in lieu of traditional meds.

>usage can lead to XXX...
maybe it will, maybe it wont. Reggae burners smoke, college kids smoke, construction workers smoke, hell even Ted Turner smokes pot. The claim that it will for sure lead to X, is not scientifically valid, as the existing demographic of smokers already lie outside of your assumptions.

>contributes to triggering mental illness
Not so, unless you have a very recent study to back that up. Marijuana has been used to treat a extremely wide variety of physical and mental illness. Everything from literally shrinking tumors to more operable sizes, to relieving the debilitating effects of PTSD, depression, or bipolar disorder.

Lol, while I have seen that, this comes from when I did my own independent research at 18. I told myself I would not do drugs until graduating high school. After I finished, I tried alcohol, got sick, thoroughly researched marijuana and was "red pilled". I believed every one of those claims because of my upbringing, but self education is the vaccine for ignorance.

Woah there. A lot if my post was in jest, and the serious bits were in response to OP saying there's NOTHING wrong with it. Consider my point on mental health retracted though - sounds like I've lost touch with the latest research, but I'll dip into it.

kys faggot.

>Trinity this is the last nicotine patch left. I'll share it with you, but drive down to the store and get daddy some more please.

All good. Didn't mean to sound combative, just dusting cobwebs in case anyone here actually cares about this topic

You kill yourself, faggot. Smoking is terrible and girls shouldn't do it. Fuck, that was why Trinity was the worst part of TPB