I've been away for a few days, and I have but one question

I've been away for a few days, and I have but one question.

What the fuck is happening here?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38069469
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JIDF putting gas to the floor and /r/the_donald faggots piling on. Really really bad today.

Donald Trump has repudiated the fringe "alt-right" group that celebrated his election win with Nazi salutes. ... He denounced the movement's critics as "the most despicable creatures who ever walked the planet".

the most despicable creatures who ever walked the planet".

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38069469

the latrines have backed up in trenches 1,3 and 7. we are right fucked mate

>autistic (((alt-right))) """leader""" triggers kikes
>CNN publishes fake news
>Trump disavows
>newfags come to Sup Forums to gloat because they mistakenly think Sup Forums is the alt-right

Oh, okay. I guess I'll lean back and enjoy the show then

It was never about Trump shill it was about preventing a psychopathic murder from getting into office
>if Trump does good things fine but he will prob become an u willing cog in the Moloch Machine
In which case Sup Forums turns on him the same as any other public failure

Spencer said that, not Trump.

Speak for yourself. I liked Trump and I still do.

They're trying to sow doubt here in preparation for the electoral college choosing Clinton.

It's just happening, like always.

A bunch of faggots and shills that tried to co-opt the White Nationalist movement are freaking out.

> i have been shitposting on Sup Forums since 1998
> Sup Forums is not racist
> stop the nazi memes!!!!!
> let's not scare away the normies!!!!!!!
> Spencer is a bad nazi
> Spencer is a jew

Shills shilling. Nothing new.

Sup Forums is going down the same road that Sup Forums went down

>bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38069469

Earlier on Tuesday, Mr Trump's spokeswoman said he would not follow up on a campaign pledge to pursue a further inquiry into Hillary Clinton's emails.

Hey ruskie, do you have programs to join your army like the USbros and obtain citizenship ?
Also how fucked are one that tries to do so and is a fourth generation of a countess from your beautiful nation, should he hide this information if he holded dear to his life or no cigar ?

TRS is shilling overtime because they think Dick Spencer making an ass of himself on camera is normalization of white nationalism. They have deluded themselves so much that they not only think they got Trump elected, but they also think that white Americans will watch LARPing Nazis on the news and want to join them.

Invasion, be on guard.

Better to live one day as a lion then a hundred years a sheep

>>newfags come to Sup Forums to gloat because they mistakenly think Sup Forums is the alt-right

This.
All of this.

How did the normies find us? We're suppose to be the shadow government

shills and newfags are everywhere

As far as I know - no, we don't have such programs. Paranoidal military men and other stuff, something like that. You may try to obtain citizenship if you have russian roots in your family and
you can proove it, if I remember correctly.

About the second question - I didn't quite get what you wanted to say.

Reddit, (((MSM))) literally leaving links to Sup Forums, triggered tumblr users, CTR, and JIDF

I cannot provide this information but this website is pretty famous, to my standards, not this board in particular but they did much to promote chans throughout the years.
TV series talked about Sup Forums previously to 2008, and the last attributed fame the website has been getting on television might get underages to take a look out of sheer curiosity.
They'll be prey to the standard propaganda guys lurking around for sure.

is there a way i could become an English teacher in russia?

lurk more faggot instead of making another shit thread

A site called The Right Stuff is trying to get us to adopt the alt-right label and join the controlled opposition.

My uncle was looking unto that a few years ago and could get a german and a russian visa, might be worth checking with him.
About the second part it was just a joke, like I said my great grandmother had money to afford a boat and get the fuck out of there before they started killing the "nobility", no hard feelings though.

Of course. There are some issues, though. You will very likely need a degree of some sort, in teaching that is. And you will need to try and get into some of the decent universities, and that would be quite hard because of burocracy.
And you will need to know how to speak russian, duh. But yeah, it is quite possible. Expats like it here (in big cities, of course).

Oh, so you are one of the noble ones. High five. One of my ancestors was a mayor and a landowner, with some tough rank or some shit.