Why are women sluts?

Why are women sluts?

Don't worry about women bro, there is nothing you do to change these people. Just focus on yourself and realize that women are just excessive fatty tissue on parts that have our brainshardwired into loving it.

an orgasm is just a feeling, not an idea, and ideas initiate revolutions.

They took the red pill and realized their only worth is servicing men and having children. They're literally doing God's work

their whole identity revolved around their vagina, and vaginas are disgusting. don't get me wrong, it is good to get your willy wet in, but that's about it

*revolves

Because daddy never gave them the dick, leaving them with a cock lusting void that can never be filled

It is really hard to pinpoint why women act like complete sluts, i think it has to do something with liking the feeling of sex and they are self aware to realize that men will do anything to have sex.

being sluts is literally what women are biologically programmed to be

Ewww

Because it's easier and much more fun than being a conservative, career-focused mature adult.

it's all they have to offer

you are biologically designed to die, kys

I always keep hearing this but is it true? Cuz there are some chicks out there that aren't sluts.

Also
> checked

For moments like these. They love their attention

This is actually a very, very good point.

chads

Is Bella Thorne the most stealth long term meme in Sup Forums? I think so

LOW EST(rogen girls)

would smash

Cause it's hot

Its not that they are innate whores,they just seek attention. sluts get loads of attention.

> skinny
> skanky
> mismatched underwear
> no ass even with bathroom sink trick

If there's one thing that turns me off more than whores it's desperately ugly whores.

Because youre a manlet that has been friendzoned

nice grabable ass right there

Because it's literally all the have to offer.

Ekttskgskdgmgsmgsmgzmsgm

What a disgusting belly button

WHY ISN'T ANYONE TALKING ABOUT HOW NASA SUCCESSFULLY TESTED A WARP DRIVE?

OH SHIT! MY DICK OUT!