I have a prediction to make

I hate to break it to you goys, but the next one to turn on us will be Molymeme; he's in too deep in the cuck network.
>Milo
>Cucknovitch
>Paul Joseph Watson
>etc
He can't afford to disavow them.
He'll turn and burn us.

screenshot this

molymeme is a true believer

Hes a self identified "race realist"

No he won't.

He's a philosopher. He doesn't follow the herd.

No one likes him

He'll probably quietly drop out of politics and avoid talking about it unless pressed hard.

He will continue his clickbait videos though.

Nobody likes you.

Did Milo disavow us?

>us

He's already gone senpai

F

The "Alternative Media" has positioned itself to serve the same masters as the MSM. To reinforce the safe narrative and convince people they are getting unfiltered content. Sad!

They hate us because they are jealous of out freedom.

Did I miss something? What did
>Milo
>Cucknovitch
>Paul Joseph Watson
do to "turn on us?"

Any insight appreciated.

nothing, it's a shill thread trying to label us as alt-right.

oh gawd what if he denounces an anonymous image board where only a fraction of the posters care about him?????

Faggots on Sup Forums fell for the /polgbt/ meme and were tricked into adopting the "alt-right" label, which was coined by a gay faggot.

Nice try, he can't be bought. He can't be corrupted. LABAIK YA MOLYNEUX.

He already has. Look at his twitter.
Rip Stef. God damn what a fucking shit show. These backstabbing attention whores.

>Sup Forums actually thought these alternative media faggots were ever on our side

Kill yourself shill.

If he does it's meaningless. The "conflict" between the OG, race centered, alt-right and the 2nd wave alt-lite guys is completely manufactured.

The fact is that most US whites, even trump voters, are still blue-pilled as fuck and just aren't ready to hear the kind of frank discussion and policy proposals you hear out of the more ethno-nationalist wing of the alt-right.

We need the "alt-lite" to help ease the transition from leftism or mainstream conservatism to a more race-realist ideology. To operate in the MSM and attract the blue pilled, the alt-lite presents a more multi-ethnic and moderate nationalism that is more appealing to white people who are not yet ready to side with "racists."

In order to present their ideology as genuinely apathetic on ethnic issues, they have to distance themselves from the fashy side of the alt-right and guys like Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer. It's completely understandable, and a completely acceptable tactic in today's anti-racist culture.

>Milo
>Cucknovich
>etc

Milo and Cernovich are attention whoring faggots who are just riding the alt-right wave to enrich themselves. I never believed they were "with us". Paul Joseph Watson, and Molymeme have revealed their race-realist views on many occasions. They are just distancing themselves to stay incognito. Not really worried about it. They are on the vanguard of red-pilling people. Any tactic is fair game.

The source of these denouncements from Milo etc is the MSM freaking out about Richard Spencer. Them spreading his ideology everywhere is nothing but a benefit to us. Millions of normies are being exposed to these ideas for the first time. It shifts the overton window. They have moved the alt-right from a bunch of powerless podcasters and twitter shitlords to the fringe of a mainstream political party in power.

We are winning and the alt-lite denouncements are a clear sign of that.

Lmao what?
Go read his twitter feed you dumb nigger
He's got PJW and Cernokikes back

The benefit of a non-cohesive group is that we can use/support outsiders as long as they're useful and then separated from us later.

It's another tactic the Jews use in using non-Jews for their own ends that we've co-opted

One person who will NEVER turn on us is our leader, Dick Spencer!

>Milo and Cernovich are attention whoring faggots who are just riding the alt-right wave to enrich themselves. I never believed they were "with us".
This, with jews you lose.

>he's in too deep in the cuck network
he's into deep in the JQ rather

We still need the alt-lite guys though. The hard-right wing of the Trump coalition that Sup Forums represents is pretty fucking small. I bet fewer than 10% of Trump voters would describe themselves as anything close to white nationalists.

>He already has. Look at his twitter.
link?

Google it you lazy cunt

>Google it you lazy cunt
which keywords should I be googling?

"Why cant I please my woman"

"how to tie hangman's noose"

Are you referring to policies that would lead to a eugenics to kill off white people? How has Milo and Cernovich betrayed these ideals? I am trying to understand where the difference is. Do you mean understanding that "racism" is just the name for anti-white mantra of the left?

Who's us? I'm not a fucking storm weenie

>a fucking leaf
no one cares, shoo

There is no denying that Breitbart, etc., have shifted the overton window significantly to the right.
The mainstream media criticized, character assassinated, etc, but it was too late--their POV has been normalized