What is the best evidence to show how the DNC rig elections and why the media was clearly biased towards Hillary?

What is the best evidence to show how the DNC rig elections and why the media was clearly biased towards Hillary?

Basically post whatever you would use in an argument against someone you respect, to convince them that the media is a complete fucking joke.

thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5cb4hl/drain_the_swamp_here_are_45_journalists_who_were/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5988#efmADmAE6AF-AG1
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/17/new_okeefe_video_clinton_campaign_dnc_coordinated_with_organizations_to_beat_up_trump_supporters.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

Look at the neck on that dude. Like fucking corey taylor

I wish this image had its sources better listed though.

wish she was a blonde and had different eye color :'(

Would almost look like my FO4FU

Also please post the best evidence that Google, FB, twitter was censoring pro Trump info as well.

I've been red pill so long I stopped saving links or debating with people but a good friend of mine is coming to me in a respectful way and i'd like to be able to convince him.

>highschooler asking for people to win their arguments for them
fuck off

that is one ugly man.

>Like fucking corey taylor

Yea this was the first thing I looked up and there's an updated list with sources

m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5cb4hl/drain_the_swamp_here_are_45_journalists_who_were/

I need more though, specifically related to internet sources

>I've bitten off more than I can chew and have found myself in a debate I can't win with a normie on facebook. Please do my research for me.

You want to check out Project Veritas Action on youtube. They've done a handful of undercover videos to get info from DNC insiders.

Satan, what do you do to change someone's mind?

I've so far won my one and only debate with a normie that claimed that "the media was biased against Clinton"

The way it went was I told them that Donna Brazil leaked questions while she worked at CNN.
They tried to claim that Donna Brazil doesn't represent the media as a whole.
Then they gave up when I pointed out with sources that journalists emailed the Clinton foundation for critique on their articles before they published them. Which is literally textbook collusion. And also that I highly doubt any candidate on other side during or after the primaries had that done for them.

I mean honestly it's pretty easy.

playing devils advocate
"jame's Okeefe has a long track record of selectively splicing together clips that distort the speakers actual view"

nah it's not a big deal to me but I regret not saving a lot of the links that were posted around election time. two key points, in my opinion, are the fact that the FBI investigator was paid off as well as several of the people claiming Trump sexually harassed them.

>Then they gave up when I pointed out with sources that journalists emailed the Clinton foundation for critique on their articles before they published them
What were the sources?

thanks for this btw. good shit

Literally Google "Clinton media collusion" and there's dozens of wiki leak emails.

Have fun with your reddit debates

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5988#efmADmAE6AF-AG1

thanks for that.

PS it's not for reddit.

What's a good link giving evidence that google and FB were in on it too? I remember that stuff about Cuckerburg having a team of just four liberals controlling what news got posted to the entire worlds feeds.

thanks. i really appreciate this

Apologize.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/17/new_okeefe_video_clinton_campaign_dnc_coordinated_with_organizations_to_beat_up_trump_supporters.html

How did they end up proving the Wikileaks were real?

bump