What do you have to say for yourselves?

What do you have to say for yourselves?

>Argentina
>White

People don't really bitch the fact that they are protesting so much as WHAT they are protesting

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!!!

Shit thread OP

I can't fault this.

The first one is that they can't protest like that.

The others are they shouldn't protest like that.

the botto mright isn't a protest

You are ashaming his memory.

Fuck off. People who derail threads are worse than ones that make cancerous threads like these in the first place.

Whoop whoop senpai

>former Trump supporter

Yeah, and I'm the Pope.

We would prefer not to hear from blacks at all. Why should a group that's only 10% of the population, who commit more crimes than any other race, have less education than any other race, and less money than any other race have a say in anything?

Why is it always blacks that revolt and are violent?

I'm looking at you Argentina

niggers can't seem to find the right touch, always a misstep, they suck at everything they do, they're proped up by liberals and jews

>Implying basketball Americans are no longer rioting, looting businesses, and setting fire to cars.

>Implying I have to like or respect the opinions of basketball Americans when they're not committing crimes.

They can do that stuff, but that doesn't excuse the riots

>1 post by this ID
>inb4 2 or more in attempt to not look like a shill

how about protesting like this

fook

Lol, almost forgot about that one.

They have nothing to protest for, and disagreeing with the rich people protesting over nothing isn't the same as been disgusted by the savages rioting

Who actually gave a shit about the I Can't Breathe shirts?

Nothing, I've learned to use my privilege to help disadvantaged minorities.

Rich people protesting being 'oppressed' is silly.

Dumb whites buy overpriced tickets to go see black millionaires hug each other on a field or put a round ball through a circle, or watch some elitist theatre snobs appropriate white history. Then the entertainers have the audacity to complain about being discriminated against, despite the fact that they are better off than most of the people in the audience.

Let's see what I get

Roll-

Calm down, Jamilquel Robinson

Lasharando Brown.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger... nigger. Only humans can protest nigger

What the fuck is this shit

rolling away

nigga

heres why
>illigal
>breach of contract
>treasonous

:/ come now...

By giving them the media coverage for doing this and being 'outraged' we did a massive favour to them.

Imagine how shit it would feel if you went out of your way to order custom T-shirts, and plan your whole team not to stand...

And no one notices, makes a deal out of it, or gives a fuck.

You'd go home and off yourself at that point.

These cucks did it for attention, and we gave them attention.

The first 3 are the wrong ways to protest. However, the 4th is fine. What is wrong with spreading awareness in your community church? However, youd better not be saying "all cops are bad mkay" and instead be saying "stop reaching for your guns niggers"

Do you guys really want a race war this bad? Your 9mm glok that you never practiced with won't save you.

>no -
you fucked up

Hmm

Named

They've been shaking in their boots with fear of brown people so long they think they have actually defended against it.

I wonder what my black guy name will be...

All of those are either violent, or people protesting at their place of work. What is it about protesting peacefully on your own time that these people can't figure out

wtf i be feelin niggers now and sheeit

Capernig didn't vote lol what a pussy.

Darmalterious Williams

Sounds like the name of a typical black street thug. Spot on!

They should protest like this

Gimme gimme

rawlin

dw

> Quensharterious Smith

Give me a strong name! Go!

lol, Tyquoterious Washington

This seems like so much more fun than this thread.

holy rolly

>Protesting at work.
I don't tell every customer the truth about the Jews while I fix their refrigerator or washing machine, or rant about establishment corruption while installing their dishwasher.
Grow the fuck up, be professional at your job or get criticized for being the whiny cunt you are.

roll for the ghetto

for nig

Def. Shill

>pol are idiots that cherry pick arguments

Shouls have known user, they have always been idiots.

rollo

Ayy yo bitch

Kek they've still only made one post.

role

Maybe you aren't part of a minority that has experienced different harships. Nothing wrong with someone making their voice heard. You can talk to your customers about your conspiracy theories and they are free to fire you just like athletes that are protesting.

No one complained about 2, 3 is anti-American, 4 is people shitting on paying customers. I'd fire 3 and 4 for dereliction of duties that they get paid for.

rollins

>nothing wrong with someone making their voice heard

Yea, what better platform for your political agenda than your workplace. I bet that's a great way to make friends fast, just let everyone know exactly what you stand for and why they should too.

You have my attention.

>leaving your browser on auto-shill while you pleasure the sexual organs of your xe-friend

bagobeg

Rollerini

So basically blacks are incapable of professionalism on the job if they don't get to torch gas stations in their free time, got it.

Why don't they protest by going to Africa? Or beyond the great Mexican wall to show solidarity with their fellow oppressed. That'll show us.

argentina es negro

I like this part of the thread

>3 is anti-American
You're an idiot. Kill yourself.

lol have a (You), famalam.

>Freedom of choice is anti-american

Explain this meme.

They're legally allowed to protest peacefully all they want. Doesn't make what they're doing stupid or pointless.

Also, the Hamilton guys, shouldn't be put in the same category as the sports niggers. The statement they made, while misguided wasn't nearly as stupid.

>pay for a ticket to a basketball game, football game, or theatrical performance
>get someone's politics shoved down your throat when you just came for the entertainment

why can't they do it on their own time and dime? hell even during the press conference if they like. just not out on the fucking field/court.

How about they just do the first one but without smashing and burning shit? Is that really so hard?

Whether you smash shit up or act like a cunt at a sporting event or during a play, at the end of the day you're just fucking shit up for everyone but yourself. A peaceful protest in a public place that people didn't pay money to attend will get you far more positive results.

rollin'

I forgot to roll for this.

r-r-r-rollin

I have no problem with the say the other three are protesting. Its just what what all 4 of them are protesting is a bunch of baloney.

you have the right to protest an I have the right to protest your protesting.

suck a dick shitskin

but they did do the violent protesting...

Can i also go around at work wearing political t-shirts, randomly stop working for people paying me to start talking about politics?

How about niggers just stop committing crimes and listen to the cops?

and also you're on the wrong side of history OP, the losing side

BLM is killing whites, that's a good thing for me

Rollan boi

rollins

Gonna be Daikwon Johnson

>protesting on the job
honestly I couldn't care less about athletes protesting the way they do, but accosting a man, with his family, who is paying good money to see you perform a play is a bit disrespectful