LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID POL

Trump supporters: This is what u voted for. This is what we were screaming about for months. Scum like this. Even if you yourself aren't really racist or sexist or homophobic. It's a slippery slope and u got conned. Not to mention his rape allegations, and his fraud scandals, and his numerous bankruptcies. And all u did was babble about emails or Benghazi. Well, this is what u unleashed. A thrice divorced two bit Twitter crybaby and his right wing hate parade. There are sides now. Choose wisely or bury your head in the sand. If u choose to ignore this then we'll see u at the Nuremberg trials. God help us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=yr5BQS79H7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Beautiful, isn't it?

Who?

your memes have no power

Who cares if it happened or not? If I was the leader of Germany I would have interned all the inbred rats at the first sign of conflict. Don't forget during WWI they refused to fight and then almost succeeded in subjugating the entire country after it was ground down by half a decade of trench warfare. 90% of the German communist revoultion leaders were Jewish and Hitler also watched Jew NKVD head Yagoda kill some 7,000,000 european christians only a stonesthrow away as well. He feared for his people and rightfully so in my opinion.

Also just look at the USA, they let the Jews in with open arms and it took less than two generations for the majority to completely turn on them.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Looks good to me

This video makes me physically ill.

He still didnt do anything wrong.

really made me think

COINTELPRO

Does anyone have the full video/speech

I thought they just picked cotton?

CNN was apparently streaming this operatives views earlier. He might be an employee of CNN for all I know.

>I thought they just picked cotton?
Islamnigger, cotton was a majority of the American economy and it was done for >free

everythingismadeofcotton.wmv

Top cuck

These are my favorite of these salty faggot comments

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

that guy is a fake thing made up by the media who invented the alt right.

Jews like Blitzer and Maddow on MSM run him 24/7 and are getting madder that everyone knows its fake. How far will Jews go?

Wow, Trump looks really young there.

>Islamnigger
Nope.
>cotton was a majority of the American economy and it was done for >free
wow African Americans really contributed a lot to the United States of America, huh.

we're crashing this planet with no survivors
enjoy the ride user

>MFW
>everythingismadeofcotton.wmv
youtube.com/watch?v=yr5BQS79H7g

Lmao

Spencer is an individual free to do what he wants, so what? He has zero connection to Trump, just like Duke. I don't know why anyone would give a shit about this.

>then we'll see u at the Nuremberg trials

So Trump really IS a time traveler. Damn...