>Warning
Warning
>Warning
Warning

Hide yo kids

>r/pedofriends is still up
>r/sexwithdogs is still up

ok

nah it's cool snopes fact checked it. They asked Alefantis if he diddled kids and he said no, so it's all good.

What

>r/pedofriends

What is this? Don't want to visit that shit.

Good. Those retards were harrasing people over theories with no credible evidence.

>No evidence

There's plenty of evidence.

You've got the floor, go ahead, share the evidence.

>r/sexwithdogs is still up

Are you implying there's something wrong with having sex with a dog?

This is how you know they are so fucking guilty and all of this shit we've been uncovering is true. What the fuck

>Good. Those retards were harrasing people over theories with no credible evidence.
Fuck off Denny.

what the fuckkkkk

bumperino1

It went down for these reasons:
>They posted dox
>They probably used shit opsec
>Ignored Reddit Admin warnings
>Posted dox some more

That being said High Quality 'Za™ can be found at your like double 4channel or Voat™'s v/PizzaGate®©

Should have used better OpSec. Newfags, the all of them.

I heard some redditor posted some cp there that he "hacked" and they all clicked it. True?

I can't believe leddit admins let the sub go on for even as long as it did. There's no place for investigative work on Reddit, even the_donald is censoring this.

snopes already said that pizza gate is fake and invented by racist nazis who hate women.

Are they wrong?

what do you mean? are they accusing wikileaks of tampering with the emails?

He claimed to have hacked the computers of a celebrity pizza chef/food network star through social engineqering. For some reason this food network personality has turned to baby eating i guess. Anyways, the larper posted examples of the horrible stash. Redditors ate it up

It's real in his mind.

I'm sure there's some newfaggotry, but most investigators were level-headed. Since not heeding the warnings could have been sabotage, why not ban on an individual basis? Also not being able to reference someones' twitter because its PII is fucking gay. People want evidence, but they don't want the exact thing that is the evidence?

If youve never read wikileaks or a pizzagate thread youll of course call it fake
>muh no evidence
>muh i read wikileaks this is just retarded

This has been happening in every pizza thread
>muh thats because there really is no evidence idiot

Its impossible to tell the difference between shills and the uninformed/terminally in denial people.
>no evidence, pol btfo